Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sue_S, Age 35, DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial-- DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THIS MUCH ENERGY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sue_S, Age 35, DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial-- DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THIS MUCH ENERGY?

Hello fellow 7 Day Wonder friends,

I have been a bit remiss with posting this as it has been several months since my HPS GUIDED DBC 7 Day Wonder level 4, which was a very deep intense detoxification experience, which has taken me quite a while to digest.

A couple of days ago I was on a road trip with a relatively new friend, and she asked me if I was always this energetic and full of ideas.

That question took me by surprise, it isn't one I can recall ever hearing before.

Before I came to www.HPS-online.com when my boyfriend asked me how I was feeling, my answer was "tired".

His son's invariable smart reply was "You're always tired."

While it was an annoying exchange, the sheer repetiveness of it made me realize I was an old lady way before my time. So I started a search for the solution, and came upon Dan Reid's book in the bargain rack at the local bookstore. That led me here, where I have completed five DBC 7DW freedom cleanses in the space of a year, and can call myself a 7DW Master Faster!

Now instead of structuring my days to be as undemanding as possible to accomodate my 12+ hour a day sleep habit, I quite often am going fifteen hours a day, between work, art school, and side ventures.

When I get home, I'm tired, but it is not the exhausted tired of disease, it is the healthy tired of action.

I feel like I am expanding in all directions, on all fronts.

This would not be the case had I not started releasing all the toxic baggage I was carrying around.

Bad food combinations, chemicals, dead food, refined sugar, these were lurking in and on my body.

So too were the toxic emotions of repressed anger (depression), grief, self-judgement, and judgement of others.

Carrying all that around is exhausting, to free myself is the best thing I have ever done.

Not that I'm done, I have a lot more work to do, but when I hear people describing me in terms that are opposite to anything I've ever heard before, then I know I am not just kidding myself that I am making progress, other people see it too.

They also notice how skinny I am, as I have permanently dropped eight pounds and one size, I'm down to size 4 now, which I did not expect or even think was possible with my German genes.

Any healthy habits you have can be so much more effective if practiced on a clean body. Unproductive habits tend to fade as you find respect and understanding of your body as the house of your spirit.

As with any endeavor worth doing, there will be hard work, ups and downs, and much learning.

If you want to change your life, I highly recommend this program.

Love and light,
    Sue S
Working...
X