Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle_M, Age 31, DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial - I feel lighter, my clothes are baggy, my skin is radiant, I'm limber with no joint stiffening and no muscle soreness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle_M, Age 31, DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial - I feel lighter, my clothes are baggy, my skin is radiant, I'm limber with no joint stiffening and no muscle soreness.

Seasons Greetings!

Last year I told my husband I wanted to sign up for 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing level 1 for my Christmas present.
    He bought it for me and here I am a year later with four 7 Day Wonder freedom cleasning experiences!

This DBC 7DW level 4 was an eye opener.

I realized that my body needed time to rest from food and juice. I had juice my first day and then only three more juice shakes the rest of the week. I didn't need it or want it.

I had some heavy detox going on, and the results were great.

I feel lighter, my clothes are baggy, my skin is radiant, I'm limber with no joint stiffening and no muscle soreness.

My family has all been sick off and on for several weeks, and I feel great.
    My efforts have been rewarded over and over again.

I was also introduced to wheatgrass this cleanse and grew two trays. How fun that was to watch it grow and juice it. Learning and trying new things are the fun part about 7DW deep body care. I hear people all the time ask if I ever get bored with my eating. 7DW Pre-cleansing pushed me to explore all kinds of different possiblities and new fruits and vegetables - how is that boring?

Learning how to meditate and tap into my body energy has been one of the big things I focused on this freedom cleanse.
    Soooo interesting.

I have lots more to learn as I'm just being introduced to the idea.

The support group got me through this level. I wouldn't have gotten this far without everyone at HPS.

A BIG THANKS is not enough.

Sincerely,
    Michelle_M

Wonderful

I couldn't be happier for you, your family and the world. Keep exploring -- you are making a difference.

Love and light,

David

Comment

Dear Michelle--what a joy to read your testimonial!! YOu certainly have been a living example of health and well being.

Thank you for being there for me and for so many others when so VERY needed. May you have a blessed Christmas and safe New Year. This will be the greatest right????

Much love and heaps of blessings, God bless,
      Maz

Comment

Michelle,

It's great to think of where you have gone since last Christmas. You have experienced and learned and shared so much! I am thrilled about the benefits your body is feeling as a result of this journey you started a year ago. Wishing you the very best as you begin a new year of exploration and growth!!
        Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Michelle,

Congratulations on your results.

I look forward to adopting a healthier lifestyle.

Miracles and Blessings,
          Alicia

Comment

Working...
          X