Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Layne_W, Age 40, DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial-- I haven't needed a western doctor or a formal presciption now for over 4 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layne_W, Age 40, DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial-- I haven't needed a western doctor or a formal presciption now for over 4 years.

Hello fellow and future 7 Day Wonder freedom cleansers,

I had forgotten that I never did post my level 3 testimoninal here before I deployed, so I will do it now.

I was fortunate to have completed a level 3 HPS GUIDED DBC before leaving for Iraq. My endurance exceeded almost everyone there. I worked in over 130 F heat and did not become overcome nearly as often as some of my fellow soldiers with me.

Most of the guys on my team suffered all kinds of health ailments including heat exhaustion, digestive upsets, headaches, horrible colds and flu. I had a sore throat and sniffle that lasted about 36 hours and passed while many of my teammates suffered a continuous cold for several weeks.

I craved local food when I could get it and I avoided soda pop and sweets because my body demanded more heathly choices. I ran all the time, where most the guys were too worn out at the end of the day.

I did suffer some HC's there and that was to be expected, but overall, my health I would say is excellent. After level 3, you have a fight between your body to eat healthily or go back to the junk food ways. After level 3, you body will eventually win and demand a cleanse.

I am grateful for HPS and the wisdom it has given me regarding health and medicine (no medicine is the best medicine). Looking forward to 7 Day Wonder level 4 freedom cleansing.

Once you get past level 3, your health will be forever better.

I haven't needed a western doctor or a formal presciption now for over 4 years.

I am grateful that I made it home safely and don't have to go back and can continue on the road to better health. I visited a rest home and it is scary what they are feeding these folks along with their cocktail of pills.

I am grateful that I don't have to suffer like that and that kind of retirement can be avoided with these lifestyle changes

Love and Light

Layne

Glad you made it back safe

Layne,

I glad you made it back from Iraq safe and with your health intake. I too serve my country in the armed forces and I am glad to know that your health held up in that austere environment.

I have completed my 7DW Level 2 cleanse and I am trying to hold my diet together and prepare myself for 7 Day WOnder Freedom Cleansing Level 3 in the March/April time frame.

I often feel like I am the only one struggling with the occasional fight to do what is right for my body. But I will continue to prevail and feed my body the right things; however, the holidays do make it difficult.

Welcome back home
    God bless
    Rodney_H

Comment

Holidays

Hi Rodney

Thanks for your reply. I know what you mean about the holiday food. An interesting point to add to my testimonial here is there has been plenty of Christmas candies, fudge, cookies, etc out. I have had very little craving for that kind of stuff. Infact, it is almost repulsive and I would much rather have a fresh tangerine or apple.

7DW Level 3 was a great cleanse and it did a lot for me. Best wishes on your next cleanse

Love and Light

Layne

Comment

Greetings Layne,

Glad to read that you are home, and well.

Very happy to hear that everything you have practiced and learnt here at HPS has helped you while in Iraq. I never imagined that possibility when I developed the programme, so of course, it is comforting to hear that whereever you are, under whatever circumstances, one can keep taking control of ones health. Thanks.

Vicki mentioned in her formal ( I think yesterday), that her son is off to Iraq soon... maybe you can give some valuable hints re being there, eating, and better health? HPS - it is a cooperative effort.

I remember your postcleansing posts at the 7DW Level 3 post-cleansing forum telling us how in comparisson to your buddies and mates in Iraq, you felt you were way ahead re your health, and had adapted certain eating habits there that benefited you.

Anyway, wanted to stop in here and say hello, wish you well, and say I am looking forward to what your 7DW level 4 is going to bring... after all, attaining great health is a process, not a procedure.

I hope a continuation of all the wonderful things that have happened until now these last two years... your good news on the healing crisis's excites me... that is good signs for the long-term.

All the best!

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

HI Layne,
          It sounds like you fortified your body and had a big test ahead of you and your body passed. Im glad you are well and back with your family.
          Love and light
          Lardin

Comment

Hi Layne,

It is interesting to hear your comments about your level 3. I'm in the 3rd week of my L3 precleanse and everything seems to going pretty smoothly for me. A little light headness at times and just in the last week some fatigue, but all and all not to bad. I know the real test will begin in post, but should have a pretty good handle on everything by then.

I know in holidays past when I would sit down at the table where there were lots of treats I would just plow right through them, but did well this last time around and pretty much stuck to my precleanse eating habits.

Following right now on your L4 formal and happy that you moved right into it after getting home. Again, welcome home; I enjoy reading your posts....

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Layne, great testimonial to the program and to you! What a challenge to keep up your healthy lifestyle under less than favorable (understatement) conditions. Way to go!

Comment

Dear Layne,
                What a wonderful post--your testimonial. I am so impressed with your health under such trying circumstances. I agree that your choosing healthy food and your work prepared you to endure the weather and difficulties. Congratulations!! I can see my co workers suffereing so much with heartburn/gas and colds/flu, sniffles, allergies. Your testimonial helped me firm up my thoughts on the eating habilts.

I am finding I am having more trouble staying with my good eating after level 2. I guess I wanted to get thru level 2 and I would be set. Seeing you feel that way after level 3 helps me understand where I am and what I must do....keep on working on the good foods.

Best to you with your continued efforts in keeping your health. I am happy you shared your experience!!

Your friend, Kay M

Comment

Eating habits

Thanks Lardin, Stephen, Julee and Kay for your kind posts.

Yes, my eating habits did change a lot after level 3. In Iraq, I would trade my issued MRE's (meals ready to eat) for their local fresh foods. Having previously completed level 3, combined with new eating habits help increase my endurance while I was deployed. Once you get past level 3, your body starts to tell you when it needs attention, and you can steer it right. Each clease is different and help fortify your body more. While my teammates over there suffered flu for almost 2 weeks, I had a sore throat that was gone after about 3 days. The more your cleanse, the less your body will be a host to these diseases

Love and light
                  Layne

Comment

MRE's and soldiering

MRE's are a slow poison... they may fill the stomach, but they are also guarantors of bad health and future health problems...

The US army should make it a point that before dismissing any soldiers from active duty, they should be required to go through a 7 day cleanse the HPS way... that would cut from the budget tens of millions of health related bills that come afterwards to veterans.

Anyway, they do what they want to do, that's life.

If you are a soldier or a veteran reading this, then know, HPS online guided cleansing can make a very positive and substantial difference to your health, on all levels. Take note, we have shared this with you, now it's up to you to take the opportunity.
                    We all are here with you, for you.

Peace
                    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Layne,

I am pleased that you made it home safely.

I can't wait to experience this program for myself. Thanks for your diligence and inspiration.

Miracles and Blessings,
                      Alicia

Comment

Back from Iraq and still healthy. If you are new to cleansing and thinking about 7 Day Wonder Freedom, your body will thank you.

I completed my 7DW level 4 and will write my testimonial on it in the near future. Cleansing is a process, but well worth it in health benefits and the money and health problems you will avoid by starting on the path.

Love and Light

Layne

Comment

Hi Layne,

Your story is very inspiring and I thank you for sharing your journey with us. Your message is well heard that if you have the slightest inclination to do cleansing, then take that as green light and go for it. We all benefit.

Regards,
                          Marty

Comment

Layne

It's great to hear from you and know that you made it home safe and well. That's an awesome testimonial you have! It keeps the rest of us motivated and excited to go on to the next level(s). Maybe join the army even!

Thanks and welcome back!

Love,

Judy

Comment

Working...
                            X