Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodney_H, Age 34, DBC, 7DW level 2. Testimonial-- After the second day, my lower back pain disappeared completely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney_H, Age 34, DBC, 7DW level 2. Testimonial-- After the second day, my lower back pain disappeared completely.

My 7DW DBC level 2 was even better the second time around. My level 1 was filled with lots of anticipation and excitment. That energy level and the daily results of my evacuation carried me through to the end. The resulting benefits were great but not as profound as my health benefits from level 2.

After the second day, my lower back pain disappeared completely.

I think it was a combination of being slightly over weight and the clearing out of my descending colon. So after day 2 I realized my ideal weight was between 186-193lbs, which is 15lbs less than when I started my level 1 dbc program.

Before I started this hps guided deep body care I had some unsightly rashes (I will call them warts), which had been affecting me for a few months. By the end of level 2, they had cleared up by 70%. If I had continued a few more days, they would be gone completely. The fasting allowed my body to go to work on the rash and nearly eradicate it.

Lastly, I have had an extremely tender throat for the past few years.

Along with continuous nasal drainage into my throat. All of which has contributed to a sour taste in my mouth and a slight case of halitosis. By the end of 7DW Level 2, all but eliminated. I think a lot of it is due to the chloryphyll work, which left my mouth and throat the freshest it has ever been.

This guided fasting, juicing, home colonics and colon cleanse was more difficult than my first but more rewarding. My junk food cravings were more intense and my use of lemons for juicing increased my toxic loading mid-way through the fast. Yet the rewarding put is that the fasting healed many ailments. Just the idea of knowing that fasting and not popping pills will cure most any physical ailment.

Thanks for all the support. I am looking forward to my 7 Day Wonder level 3 FREEDOM cleansing.
    God bless
    Rodney_H

Congratulations Rodney!

It is wonderful that you have found yourself to be in complete charge of your health and well being. What a gift you gave yourself this holiday season!

Love and light,

David

Comment

Rodney,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with all of us to benefit from. Great job! You are climbing the rungs of the ladder of good health. The ladder will be there forever, your location on it is the important thing now!

Michelle_M

Comment

Inspiring testimonial Rodney — wonderful to see the positive changes in your life. It makes me look forward to level 2 even more.

Comment

Great testimonial. I am glad that you are able to understand your body and allow it to heal itself. So right about healing from the inside out, instead of the quick fix (and toxic poisoning) of popping pills. Congratulations I am so happy for you.

Comment

Greetings Rodney,

Was just rereading your intro

http://hpscleansing.com/group/showth...?threadid=1010

to this level 2 before responding here at your testimonial... the before and after view.

Seems to me like a lot more on the micro happened, then was anticipated prior to beginning the level 2... now it's time to move back into the macro (again) in your post-cleansing.... and to put into play some of the things you mentioned in your level 2 intro - [There are still a few areas that I need to work on to make the lifestyle changes I desire (deep-breathing, meditation, yoga, etc.).]. I look forward to reading about it in your post-cleansing journeys.

I'm happy to hear that all the lower back pain went away... that is supposed to happen. I too had for years before I started cleansing lower back pain, and it disappeared totally. I'm glad yours is too.

Enjoy your life HPS cleansing friend!
            Thanks for being here, and thanks for sharing with others.
            HPS- it is a cooperative effort you know.

Peace,
            Wishing you all the best, forge on cleansing friend!
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
            X