Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julee_T, Age 43, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial: I am in a size 12 from a size 18. I am 43 and am mistaken often for someone in my early thirties. I no longer suffer from IBS or GERD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julee_T, Age 43, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial: I am in a size 12 from a size 18. I am 43 and am mistaken often for someone in my early thirties. I no longer suffer from IBS or GERD

I have just finished my 7DW cleanse level 2.

My health continues to improve as was the case with the first level.
    With level one I experienced significant emotional changes, most good, but also much questioning of why I was where I was in my health and life. As I continue this process I experience health and energy benefits but also a sense of calm and acceptance.

When I started this HPS deep body cleansing program I was looking for something to improve my health, which happened immediately.

I wasn’t looking for something that would change my entire attitude and life.

Looking back I see that I initially I came in thinking – great maybe this is a “new age” quick fix.

Like most of the people I know I have been raised with a “got a problem - pop a pill” theory.

Luckily I learned in time that masking symptoms with toxic materials will eventually take its toll. As it turned out I found a place that teaches you about food, health, love (of ones self and of others) and practice.

In other words I am learning to live consciously. It’s not a quick fix, it’s a life change. But don’t let that scare you... I am Ms Procrastination. The foundation from which this programs builds as well as the steps involved are very easy and the support is phenomenal.

Some physical improvements - I am in a size 12 from a size 18. I am 43 and am mistaken often for someone in my early thirties. I no longer suffer from IBS or GERD (unless I slip from good food combining for longer than a week) and no more high blood pressure, all of which also left me drug free! This is great but the other benefits far outweigh the physical.

I am told by people in my life that everything about me has changed.
    I am calmer, more tolerant and loving.
    I notice that everyone in my world is changing too.
    My daughters are giving up things (like pop and working too hard) and taking better care of themselves.
    For the most part no one around me complains about things and the negativity that once existed is moving away from our lives. It all takes practice.

I am not sure that I have a hard ending goal any longer but I have achieved with 7-Day Wonder Cleansing far more than I initially wanted.
    There is still more work - though I hesitate to call it work - There is far more life and I will practice the process of living and appreciating it each day. This process has helped me give myself the gift of great health and a calmer more loving heart and mind.
    Last edited by Julee_T; 01-05-2004, 12:30 AM.

Quite a 'Freedom' testimonial Julee - what more could any one want than a list like that!

I hope to follow in your footsteps with 7DW level 2 a few months from now.

Comment

Thanks Janaka and I look forward to seeing your great health results. You seemed to have already had a sense of peace and love. With layers of physical pain building - glad you came here before it affected your authentic spirit.

I know that feeling. It seems like all of the years of unhealthy living takes away more than just your body's ability to heal itself.

The joy of no pain, no fog from medication and no guilt brings us back to our intended state. We're supposed to be joyful - but since we were made with bodies that experience pain, pain is also normal. We should listen to those symptoms and learn to heal the cause instead of trying to make it go away too quickly! I am glad to be here and to learn of my body's incredible natural power to heal itself.
      Last edited by Julee_T; 01-05-2004, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Julee

Excellent!! Such positive improvements in your life, what a beautiful thing to be more surrounded by positive energy. Cheers to you! Tina A

Comment

Julee,

So glad to heard yor words, and read your tesimonial during a time when my formal dose not seem so enjoyable. It keeps me focused and on 1 day at a time.

You mentioned in my post that it helped you to think of all the bad things you've done to your body to keep you going. But I felt so bad, I didn't want to add negative thoughts..Instead I've tried to work up a hatred for dairy and focus on what I never want to do again.

I too am a procrasinator and also suspected the New-Age thinking. So I took a year just to sign up.

I'm thrilled to hear of your weight loss. I have not lost but 4 lbs.

Hope a new changes will adjust that.

Comment

Lindsey, the weight loss was slow. I think the most important thing that I did for the weight loss was speeding up my metabolism by doing nearly a month long precleanse for my first formal. Afterward I continued the high alkaline diet for about another month (some slips in between both). I thought that I needed a thorough detox and I could tell that the prolonged alkaline diet was working to keep the detox going after the first cleanse. I lost fifteen lbs. Put about 3 back on eventually.

Then I lost another ten lbs during another prolonged precleanse before my second. In between I did a couple of mini fasts one to two days. Juice only, specific juice for certain organs. No colonics. I am not always perfect, sometimes not even good, in fact sometimes had prolonged periods of poor eating. But I know the road and I have access to an extensive map!

As for the negatives of seeing what I did to my body... I really did beat myself up, wondering why I did it. (I had major baggage from my unwillingness to forgive myself)

Now I can't say that it was bad or that I let it keep me down (for long). I forgave myself all the things that I could not change- took a look at how the negatives ultimately got me here in time to really save my life. So I was grateful. I have a horrendous family health history. I decided to believe that I inherited the thought process that allows illness to invade my body, not the predisposition - necessarily. So I decided that it was time to change that thinking. All of this in only two levels. People in my family rarely live to be sixty - and if they do, they are in tremendous pain, and / or on mega medication.

Now I know that I am going to live to a ripe old age and be happy to do so. I had such major baggage from family and personal shame. Now my biggest issue is deciding what not to share, cause I'm not ashamed at all anymore. That's why you all have to suffer through my rejoicing (joke) in these long posts.

To my point - Definitely do what is right for you. Engage in the negative only long enough for the lesson to be learned. Then move on! No one knows you better than you. You're doing a great job and you should be very proud of yourself. I am happy you're here and if anything that I have experienced has helped you, I'm overjoyed! David said to someone at their introduction that just doing this is changing the world one person at a time (something like that, sorry if I didn't get it exactly David). In that I rejoice loudly!!!!!

I like your sign off... Stay the 7DW path; keep the faith,

Hang in there, its worth it. I send you love and am hoping for a more peaceful ending to your cleanse!

Comment

took a look at how the negatives ultimately got me here in time to really save my life. So I was grateful. I have a horrendous family health history.
              Same for me, Julee I was telling my friends that a couple of months ago....that it was grace that I became ill enough to have to do something about it.

My family...same...my mother has systemic lupis, and talk about not being an example...at 83 years old she single handedly ate 4 pounds of chocolate candies during the holidays, and the last party, while I was having a tablespoon of cake she was feeding her dog an ice cream cone. The dog ate the whole thing.

It is not easy to your own loved ones, especially your mother being so careless about their health.

Comment

Julee,

I rejoice in your long posts. Overcoming negativity is something we have to work at, and we all have our share of it. You are doing beautifully, and you are in a wonderful place. You have come a long way since you started cleansing.

This 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansin gpath has many benefits, and it is gratifying to see such positive changes in you.

Louise_L

Comment

Thanks Janaka and Louise.

Janaka, I felt a connection with you when I read your introduction post. Probably because you have some of the same health problems as my mother. She however has many many more problems. She tends to be self defeating and a hand wringer. Sometimes its impossible to watch. I feel like I am literally waiting for her to die instead of being joyful that I am lucky to have her. I am glad that you got control and did not let your issues get past what you can control. Helping People Survive is exactly what Jos hua is doing!!

Louise, you have helped me tremendously with your advice and knowledge. By the way I received the book that you recommended in the mail today. Will probably spend some of the night reading.

Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Hello Julee.

I rejoice reading your posts...hearing the results ... feeling the peacefulness that you are bringing into your life and into the world.

When you talk about the impact you are having on the people around you ... how they are changing ... dropping negativity ... wow!

Thank you.

David

Comment

Thanks David, I have benefited greatly from some of your posts.

I especially like one of your earlier - maybe introductions?- Where you talk about your relationship with your wife and how its evolved. Great stuff. it might good for a portion of your addition to Jos hua's epost project. It changed the way I think about relationships.

Comment

Hi Julee,

What a glowing 7DW testimonial. It is so full of growth and positive change. I'm so happy for you and for those whose life you touch. Glad you are here cleansing with us!

Love and Light,

Pat

Comment

You're doing great!

Namaste Julee!

All these wonderful things that you talk about- so nice to hear.

You have rediscovered all the wonderful things about yourself, that you already have inside of you.

Cleansing the HPS way just helps it all come to the forefront again- the wisdom aspects and the compassion aspects of cleansing are integral to the journey towards reclaiming vibrant vigorous energetic youthful health on all dimensions- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

So nice to be part of your journey. Over the coming years, imagine, it's just going to keep getting better and better!

Wishing you all the best Julee!

Thanks for being here, for trusting, for practicing and for sharing your love with others.

All the best!
                          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Wow! Julee,
                            What a great testimonial. It sounds too good to be true, but I have experienced much of what you put so elequently. I never would have imagined that the cleanse would take me into the direction of being a calmer, more peaceful person and it's true it has for me too!

And then to have your children give up soda and think of their food and snacking choices. Wow again. It is wonderful to model good eating habits for them.

You gained so much of what the cleansing is all about. To cleanse physically is one thing, but to become more at peace with yourself is really something.

Good wishes for your continued growth and success.

Your friend, Kay M

Comment

Julee,

Wow.
                              You truly have gained a great deal. Please keep us informed as you continue to grow and practice your new lifestyle.

Thank you for inspiring those of us who are new to this community.

Miracles and Blessings,
                              Alicia

Comment

Working...
                              X