Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beatriz_M, Age 37, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- Constipation is gone, I am having bowel movements 2 to 3 times per day! This is a first for me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beatriz_M, Age 37, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- Constipation is gone, I am having bowel movements 2 to 3 times per day! This is a first for me!!

I just finished with my first HPS GUIDED one week ago and I can already see so many positive changes in my health: I am thrilled!

I first looked into this deep body care program because I had started to have serious digestion problems over the past three years or so, and they had increased in severity in the past few months...

I had serious constipation problems and became distended and bloated every time I had pretty much anything to eat.. I was becoming seriously despondent about my health.

A doctor I saw prescribed me medicine that I was to take daily and gave me a very vague talk about drinking more water, etc. I decided that I should do more than just pop a pill daily and started to read about nutrition, etc. That's when during a web search I found this site.

I saw the details and became excited because it made so much sense to clean everything up in order to start fresh so to speak healthwise but I was aprehensive about doing colonics at home, and about this program in general. The more I looked at it the more it made sense. I signed up for the cleanse a month later and never looked back.

During the precleanse I learned a lot about nutrition and my body and continue to do so after my first cleanse. By following the directions given in the precleanse I began to have bowel movements daily! I could not believe it and was eager to start the formal cleanse!

The formal cleanse was great! I knew I was doing something great for my body and I had the support of other cleansers who were generous and supportive throughout the cleanse. They made a huge difference and I had many of them generously offer their advice whenever I had questions.... Honestly the week went by before I knew it...

It has been one week since I finished my 7DW "formal". I followed the directions and have seen many changes:

1) Constipation is gone, I am having bowel movements 2 to 3 times per day! This is a first for me!!

2) I dont get bloated and distended anymore, even after a big meal!

3) Although I did not sign on to loose weight, I have lost some weight and in general feel lighter and better.

4) I have a lot of energy: I was taking medication for an underactive thyroid and stopped it and have not taken it since... I feel full of energy!

I would recommend this program to anyone without reservations.

I know it may sound cheesy but I feel that this HPS GUIDED DBC 7DW Freedom program has changed my life!!!

Beatriz,

You did great on the 7DW pre-cleanse and the 7DW formal.

And yes, it has changed your life.

You can keep changing by continuing through the different 7DW levels.

I hear what you are saying about your health. I came into it in almost exactly the same way you did. I did a great job of learning and following the program, and I have a strong feeling that you are going to persevere.

Enjoy your good health and keep practicing. It will bring you many good things.

Louise_L

Comment

Hi Beatriz,

Great testimonial! Isn't it great to feel so much better about yourself and also have total control of your own health. I'm glad to hear that you feeling so much better. Continue through post cleanse and before you know it you will be ready for the next level. Take care......

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Thanks for letting us all know about your positive changes. Good for you to take charge of your health. It's never ending as long as we're living. Taking control and making good choices goes on forever. Ups and downs will occur in the road, but to keep moving forward on the road is what we need to do. Love your tesitmonial of your HUGE beginning steps!

Your friend,
        Michelle_M

Comment

Hi Beatrix - glad to hear about your healthier body. No wonder - as you were so careful about what you were putting into your mouth during your precleanse.
          Love

Comment

Hello Beatrix,

How wonderful for you to have made so much progress in changing you health. It only gets better as you procede throught the levels here.

Keep up the good work.

Love and Light,

Pat

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments and your support. Having the specifics of the 7 Day Wonder Freedom program without the support of others would not be the same. Many times your comments have reassured me and set me on the right path... so THANK YOU!!

I feel great physically but also emotionally and mentally... more calm, less prone to stress, (I am working on that one... ) and seeing everything from a more centered perspective...

I also forgot to mention that I am sleeping like a baby these days... Unbelievable for me... I don't think I've slept this well since my twenties... I wake up refreshed! I used to be able to sleep for four hours max some nights... I think better health as well as a calmer perspective on things has helped tremendously!!

I had not signed up to readjust my outlook on life, myself and others but the readjustment seems to come with the program! Nice add-on!!

Comment

Watching you gain control of your health issues with such a positive attitude has been a joy! Congratulations on your successful level one!

Comment

Beatriz - so many benefits from your 7DW Freedom Cleanse — I can see why you are thrilled — congratulations!

Comment

Hi Beatriz,

Great to see the postive effects the 7DW cleanse has had upon your health, which is why we are here.

Good to wake up after a good nights sleep all refreshed and ready to go.

Glad to hear you are feeling so goooood!!!

Love and light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Beatrice,

You are an inspiration to all of us. It has been great watching your posts. Take and Good Health to you

Comment

Hi Beatriz,
                        Wow! What benefits. Who would have believed it to be possible with a little fasting and eating a little differently!! Well, it is possible and you are to be congratulated for your success. To not be constipated is pretty significant, I'd say.

All good things. Good for you. Thanks for sharing.
                        Your friend, Kay M

Comment

Greetings Beatriz,

It's so thrilling to see how much you have accomplished in such a short period of time. Really thrilling.

And the best part is, we still have so much more and exciting things to do together... all level 4'ers and 7DW master fasters will confirm that to you. Many confirming that daily here at our forums, this group of authentic genuine cleansers.

New people on the sidelines who are reading today this testimonial and trying to make-up their minds to do this, or not, to join us for some online guided cleansing, or not, should be thrilled to read your comments and suggestions to them.

First they read you here in past-time, soon for many it will be in real-time. Cool. HPS should be cool and light I think... and we are making it so. Thanks.

Have a lovely 7DW post-cleansing journey... there are going to be many new and valuable experiences there... I look forward to being a part of your FREEDOM journey and following it in real-time at the 7dw post-cleansing forum.

Wishing you all the best friend!

Peace,
                          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

The benefits are great! I am enjoying the post cleanse so much and look forward to going on to the next levels!

Amazing how your outlook and your attitude towards food and everything else changes so radically. Was out of town with my boyfriend for a spur of the moment road trip. He couldn't believe it when we made a pit stop and I almost ran to the produce aisle to look for bananas! Let me tell you, I savoured those two bananas like I used to savor ice cream!

I had a great salad at the thai food restaurant we ate in! With a little planning you really can enjoy the best foods around and enjoy great health!

Comment

Beatriz,
                              i can tell you are looking forward to the next level already. Am amazed at how much you have changed already. Way to go!

Comment

Working...
                              X