Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niamh_H, Age 34, DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial - For all the money that has already been spent in hospital bills and the mental anguish associated, HPS GUIDED DBC has been nothing short of a gift from god to me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niamh_H, Age 34, DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial - For all the money that has already been spent in hospital bills and the mental anguish associated, HPS GUIDED DBC has been nothing short of a gift from god to me.

Hi,

At Christmas it really hit me the magic of this deep body care. It wasn't determination not to overindulge - my body spoke and it said I'll have roast potatoes and salad thanks instead of turkey and ham.

I did sneak a slice of plum pudding but purely because it is mainly dried fruit and I declined on the brandy butter. My body would have gone into orbit with the sugar.

HPS GUIDED level 3 DBC is everything it says on the tin, as they say.

Your body decides for the main part. The last few days of my formal were challenging psychologically and then due to some kind of blockage I went straight to constipated.

Joshua's guidance as always sorted that out - massage and buckets and everything got moving like clockwork. In my liver cleanse I passed many clumps of stones and since finishing have been getting so many comments on how well I'm looking.

But it's how I'm feeling that's more important. I'm walking and running 4 times a week at least but to be honest if i don't go everyday i feel something is missing. I've lost weight and my body feels stronger as does my mind.

Emotion definitely plays a role on proper functioning and with recent pressures on me things have slowed down. In a way I've shut it down - my concentration going elsewhere.

I'm thinking of heading off to Australia for a year in June and am already looking forward to doing 7 Day Wonder Level 4 before I go.

For all the money that has already been spent in hospital bills and the mental anguish associated, HPS GUIDED DBC has been nothing short of a gift from god to me.

Love Niamh

Awesome Niamh! Great testimonial, I am so glad to hear you doing so well.

Comment

HI Nimah,
      Congratulations on accomplishing yet another level. From reading your post and others and my own experience, I am noticing more and more that once we go though these cleanses, we give voice to our body. It starts talking to us and if we dont listen it pains us for the wrongs we do to it. It just dawned on me that doing these cleanses, are equivalant to having therapy, where we learn to find our voice. We give voice to our body doing the cleanses. I hope i am making sense to you. I just thought of mentioning it here.
      Love and light
      Lardin

Comment

Niamh,

It's great to hear that you are feeling so good. There is nothing quite like it, is there?

You will love Level 4. I look forward to following it. I wish you continued good health -- in body, mind, and spirit.

Love and light,

Louise_L

Comment

Great testimonial Niamh. You really sound happy and healthy. Inspiring for us further down the ladder!

Comment

Hi Nimah,

Good to hear you are doing so well. This has been a great journey for all of us, and if you are like me, one I like to share with my friends. Good luck as you advance on into level 4. Looking forward to following along with you....

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Niamh

So great to read what a great journey this has been for you. I wish you the best if you are able to go off to Australia for a year. New experiences are so welcome. Your level 4 will bring even more wonderful things!
              Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Niamh,

Wonderful testimonial! You sound very in control of your life and health now. Keep up the good work and enjoy.

You no doubt will have a wonderful life and it is going to be a beautiful journey.

Cheers

Comment

Niamh,

Every time I read a tesimonial I am so excited and inspired.

Thank you very much for telling your story. I am glad that your received so many wonderful benefits from your cleanse. I wish you well.

Miracles and Blessings,
                  Alicia

Comment

Re: Niamh_H, Age 34, Advanced Cleansing, Level 3 7DW testimonial - feeling fantastic

Originally posted by Niamh_H
                    For all the money that has already been spent in hospital bills and the mental anguish associated, hps has been nothing short of a gift from god to me.

Love Niamh

Greetings Niamh,

Glad we all could be of service to you.... HPS, it is a cooperative effort.

At 34 years of age, I am confident that all that you have done and learnt here will be of a lot of use over the coming years... and big savings financially too as you age. You have done great, are doing great...

Helping People Survive... that is how I always saw this... some people think when hearing that name about people starving in Africa, others about homeless people in the street, etc., but once we get beyond our petty little ego, it becomes pretty apparent that is all WE are all doing- trying to survive, be happy, avoid suffering.

Cleansing the HPS way helps with all of that, and I rejoice in your journey in a safe and positive direction... enjoy the trip and please don't forget us all... new cleansers, old cleansers are looking for your insights, support and love. Especially me!

Peace
                    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
                    X