Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massage Therapist, Louise_L, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testamonial - Vibrating at a higher frequency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage Therapist, Louise_L, Age 55, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testamonial - Vibrating at a higher frequency

I was on the path quite sometime before I found HPS. But when I did start the HPS-online.com 7 Day Wonder deep body care program, it sure put me on the fast track to where I wanted to go.

I had done a big career change back in the mid 90s -- went to school again and then spent five years getting to a decent job in the new career. Along the way, I discovered Chinese medicine, studied tai chi, found Buddhism, and learned to meditate. I also learned to suspend judgement and start living my life.

When I finally landed in the job I wanted -- where I am now -- I was exhausted and feeling like I'd hit bottom. I got sick during orientation and stayed sick for six weeks. That's when I found HPS and started turning my life around.

Getting healthy and feeling good had become my top priority. And I went after it with focus and intensity.

I did my DBC 7DW level 1 cleanse Thanksgiving of 2002, 7DW level 2 in May 2003, and 7DW level 3 in August 2003. Every cleanse took me to a higher level of health, and sometime around level 3, things really started coming together. I began doing spiritual practices during cleansing and had some fundamental realizations about body, mind, and spirit. Don't ask me what, because it was all very intuitive --- but things started coming together.

Somewhere between level 1 and 2, I stumbled across an opportunity to go to massage school. I thought about it, explored the possibility, and then jumped in head first after my 7DW level 3. So now I am almost finished with school, and that has been almost as much of a catalyst for change in my life as first Buddhism and then HPS.

Doing my 7DW level 4 during Christmas break was a no brainer. I didn't have much time or space in my life to think about it and plan for it, but I did it. And like the previous cleanses, I was suprised and delighted with Jos-hua's well planned program and all the exciting new material to learn. And, of course, the cleanse took me to a higher level of health. So between that and what massage school has done, I am just trying to contain my joy and take it all in. All I can say is that I am vibrating at a higher level of frequency.

I suffered for many years from an unfortunate combination of fibromyalgia and a structural cervical problem that was eventually diagnosed and corrected surgically. Unfortunately my suffering was prolonged and protracted because I trusted medical professionals rather than the healing power of my own body. Now I am transformed from a powerless sufferer to a person who can help other people heal themselves.

Often I have the feeling of being a completely different person, but I know that is not true. But I am constantly growing and changing. I have learned to increase the energy that flows in my body and now I am really in control of my energy and my health.

Life is good. And cleansing with HPS is one of the single best things I have ever done.

7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing has been like getting into a time machine and traveling backward in time. Who would have ever thought you could become younger in body but grow in mind and spirit. I know that I will continue to deep body care for the rest of my life.

For anyone who is considering deep body care, I say if it sounds right, suspend judgement and jump in feet first and just do it.

If you do, you will quickly see the benefits. Jos-hua's DBC program is beautifully designed to take you step by step, painlessly to taking control of your health. It is powerful stuff.

Louise_L
    Last edited by Louise_L; 02-05-2004, 01:13 AM.

Very nice testimonial, Louise. This will be an inspiration for many to follow in your footsteps

Comment

Louise,

So glad to hear about all your positive changes both in your outlook and in your health... I am only getting ready for 7DW level 2 deep body cleansing, but I already feel a growing sense of empowerment because I am taking control of my health... being proactive and learning about your body and what it needs is the first step...

Comment

Hello Louise,

What a great summary of the transformation that has taken place. Imagine having so much joy that you have to contain it and savor it because you know what a precious gift it is and how fortunate you are.

I, too, hope that the day never comes that I am bound to a hospital bed, and dependent on "symptom" care. I think everyone knows someone, whether it be themselves, family, or friends that is suffering, but does not have an answer to their health needs. I hope your 7-day wonder freedom testimony is read by many as the opening they have been waiting for.

Peace and Blessings,
        Marty

Comment

Can it get better than this?

So happy to read your 7DW testimonial Louise... it is the essence of everything we all are doing here at HPS online guided colon cleansing, home colonics, fasting, juicing cleansing.

As you have experienced over the past 1.5 years here, the combination of colon cleansing, home colonics, fasting, juicing cleansing is quite POWERFUL when we combine it with all the other practices and protocols that this 7DW incorporates.

May you be blessed with ever growing happiness and better health, and may your blessings flower upon others.

Thanks for trusting, thanks for practicing, and thanks for being here... you are and will be an inspiration to so so many people in the years to come.
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Louise,

I loved your 7dw testimony and it just keeps getting better!!

Thank you for all you have done in helping me and others here, as we journey along the path to postive living.

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Hi Louise,
              Your testimonial is wonderful. YOu have been such a support on the boards! and you continue to grow, blossom and heal along the way. Marvelous. Great choice for your new career path. I am impressed that you can be so forceful in your growth and development. You have a lot to offer and the tools to become a healer. Congratulations! Thanks for all your support along my way as well.
              Much friendship, Kay M

Comment

Hi Louise - It's wonderful reading over your testimonial! You are such an inspiration to all of us and always there to offer your knowledge and support. Thank you. Here's to continued increases in vibrancy, peace and love. You're the best. Congratulations on all that you've done for yourself! Amanda

Comment

Beautiful 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse testimonial Louise. Thank you for sharing all you're doing.

Your friend,
                  Michelle_M

Comment

Louise

Utterly lovely-you, your thoughts, your passion, your journey, your insights. You are an inspiration and your testimonial reflects such light and energy.
                    Cheers to you!! Tina A

Comment

Re: Louise_L, Age 55, 7DW Level 4 Testamonial - Vibrating at a higher frequency

Hello Louise,

I found your 7DW testimonial very inspiring.

I haven'nt yet learned to use the quote button, but I found the following sentence very powerful:

"Who would have ever thought you could become younger in body but grow in mind and spirit."

In peace
                      Yvonne

Comment

Working...
                      X