Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Layne_W, Age 37, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- There is no phony baloney about this program. It works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layne_W, Age 37, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- There is no phony baloney about this program. It works!

Hi Jos-hua, and fellow 7 day wonder freedom cleansers,

Overall, I have been feeling much better physically.

I have been eating a lot of Thai recipes and spinach salad and anything vegetable or fruits.

Went over to my parents house the yesterday for Sunday dinner, and I couldn't eat half of the food because it was too starchy or too sweet for my taste.

The other night, had a birthday party for my niece and made one of those Thai Spinach salads. They loved it!

I also told them about my "radical" diet. When it came time for serving the cake and ice cream I ate a pear and enjoyed it.

Results from 7 day wonder freedom cleansing:

As for my skin, I still have some sores but they are gradually clearing up and no new ones have formed.

I have not had any headaches like before.

My bowels move better, but they still need some help.

Most of my Pot-gut is gone and the weight has not returned.

I will likely do [7 DAY WONDER] level two after New-Years and keep up the new high veg diet. Thanks for all your posts.

As for my testimonial, please feel free to use it. There is no phony baloney about this program. It works! and I am a strong believer in it.

My skin has cleared up somewhat and I for the most part feel great.

I only need to sleep for 6 hours. I don't drag myself out of bed in the mornings like I used to, but I pop up refreshed and ready for the day.

I am trying to convince my wife to do this and I think she will soon. She is on a 7dw precleanse diet and I have been careful about what I eat since I broke the 10 day about 2 weeks ago. This diet has cleared up a case of Epididimitus (swollen testicle gland) that I have had for 2 years. I went to a urologist last year and all he did was the "nutcracker suite" and gave me a prescription that didn't do a thing but constipate me.

This 7 day wonder program is exactly that.

After the 7 days (10 days for me), my epidedimitus symptoms completely went away, and I'm not even a 10th as constipated as a was before. Regular BM's. I plan to do another 7dw freedom cleanse in January after the holidays.

Thanks for your program.

Love and Light

Layne
Working...
X