Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James_K, Age 42, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I wanted to lose the bloated feeling that I constantly was having, lose some weight and feel better. I've accomplished them all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jos-hua Medicine man
    replied
    Hi James,

Glad to hear we met the goals and expectations... that's the least HPS should provide... now that those issues are cleared, lets move onto the bigger picture... cleansing without expectations and goals... now that's a big, more exciting, and more pleasurable trip... believe me, i've tried it both ways many a times.

Looking forward to reading your post-cleansing journeys... and of course hoping that new cleaners will find insight and love from your support of them and your knowledge of this journey as they embark on this path... you're just a few steps ahead of them, so they can feel you really can lead them forward with loving kindness and compassion... do so friend...

All the best!

Leave a comment:

• Jorge_M
    replied
    Hi James,

It was great that you got off to a good start with your level 1 cleanse. I am glad that you picked up some great habits too. Great work James.

Love and light, Jorge_M

Leave a comment:

• Marty_K
    replied
    Hello James,

Congratulations on getting through your first cleanse. Glad to see you were able to clear up some gastro problems and that you are on your way to better living.

Regards,
    Marty

Leave a comment:

• Janaka_P
    replied
    James, you’ve learned a lot that is going to be helpful to you for the rest of your life. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• James_K, Age 42, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- I wanted to lose the bloated feeling that I constantly was having, lose some weight and feel better. I've accomplished them all.

Well, first let me thankk all of you who helped me through my level 1 cleanse. You recommendations, suggestions, and support is greatly appreciated and made the experience easier and more enjoyable.

I know that you are supposed to just enjoy teh experience, but I did have goals. Contray to the belief of some, I don't beleive having goals is a bad thing - I think the problem comes when those goals aren't attained and you obsess on it. I don't obsess about that which I don't accomplish, but I do try to understand why things are happening.

Anyway, back to the goals - I wanted to lose the bloated feeling that I constantly was having, lose some weight and feel better. I've accomplished them all.

The pre-cleanse was a great way to get the body alkaline, and I continue to try to eat the same way even during my post-cleanse.

I find that it doesn't take nearly as much food to satisfy my appetite as it did before the cleanse, and in those times that I do overeat, it don't experience the prior bloating. But needless to say, my eating habits have changed for the better.

The great plus, is those )rare) times that I eat something "bad", my body talkes to me - yes - I get little aches or pains, so I know that I'm abusing my body.

I look forward to continued increasing health.
Working...
X