Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amanda_S, Age 26, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing, Detox cleanse. Testimonial - Feeling Great

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanda_S, Age 26, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing, Detox cleanse. Testimonial - Feeling Great

Hi Everyone-

My journey here at HPS DBC has been one of awakening and compassion.

I've just completed my Level 2 cleanse and can't say enough about the quality of the program and support provided here.

I've learned so much about how to eat, which in turn has affected my emotional and spiritual life.

Joining HPS has been by far one of the best decisions I've made - and I'm filled with gratitude for having this opportunity to better my health in a supportive community.

A short list of the benefits I've experienced after 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing: lost weight, clearer skin, clearer head, better energy, appetite for healthier foods, less depression and anxiety, healthier hair and nails, clearer eyes, closer to God, hopeful, more loving. All of these things as a result of deep body cleansing and being a part of this HPS deep body care community.

As I've said many times before, Jos-hua has put together a program that is simple to follow and brings real results.

I thank everyone here from the bottom of my heart for the support you've provided during my Level 2. I'm look forward to continuing the journey along side all of you - Amanda

Great testimonial Amanda! Short sweet and to the point. Keep doing what your doing! Sounds like everything is coming together for you.
    Keep your spirits high!

Love,

Judy

Comment

Amanda

Great to hear what a good experience this has been for you. Wishing you further positive growth!
      Pura Vida, Tina A

Comment

Hi Amanda,

I am looking forward to continuing the journey with you as well. It's great to hear how you have benefitted. I agree that this is the best decision you can make. One or two trips to an allopath proves that quickly. Great job!

Regards,
        Marty

Comment

Working...
        X