Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tina A, Age 35, ADVANCED HPS DBC, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial: Stronger, Calmer, Happier-Radiant!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tina A, Age 35, ADVANCED HPS DBC, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial: Stronger, Calmer, Happier-Radiant!!

After doing the HPS-online.com 7 Day Wonder Level 4 deep body care program I can clearly see how wonderfully Jos-hua has set up this DBC program to build step by step, one level to the next.

For anyone wondering whether or not to continue after doing 7DW Level 1 or 2, I encourage you to go for it!

I believe each of the levels are ESSENTIAL to enabling one to achieve true health care via self-care.

This entire deep body care journey has set me upon a path that I never dreamed of.

I don't know nor am I concerned about where it will lead. I have complete faith now that I am on a wonderful path.

My physical health has improved tremendously-less headaches, deep wonderful sleep, less stress, tons more energy, younger looking (I was recently in Argentina visiting friends I hadn't seen in 2 years-(I started this program 18 months ago) and they all insisted that I had had a face lift-they couldn't believe how young I looked!), improved skin tone, enhanced running levels, etc.

Emotionally and spiritually I have gained so much peace, more patience and tolerance, flexiblity, less fear, learing to live w/out expectations, just an enhanced way of living life and all that one encounters in a lifetime.

Let me just say that I am grateful for Jos-hua, for HPS, for all the wonderful people who are part of this support group.

I have a long way to go yet and that's just all right with me.
    Peace, love, Pura Vida! Tina A

Hi Tina,

Yes, when you do think about it, we do have a long life to live, so a year of learning self-care is really not a lot. It is great how you call it a beginning. I am happy for you that you have overcome the symptoms that led you to do this. Thanks for sharing the journey, and for the encouragement to us who haven't climbed as high yet.

Regards,
    Marty

Comment

Hey Tina,

When I first looked into this program, I was just thinking about doing a 7DW level 1 cleanse and that's it. But hearing about all the wonderful and positive things that has happened to you and other 7DW Freedom cleansers, I want to go all the way. Keep up the good work!

Going the distance,

Joe

Comment

Dearest Tina:

thank u for ur support....kuddos to u...and the best health wishes for u...i feel i can do!!!

hugs, caroline

Comment

Nice testimonial, Tina - it is inspirational; encouraging all of us to continue through the levels.

Comment

Tina,

Great testimonial. Your spirit shines through. Watching your progress over the last year with both joyous and trying times has also been a testimony of your faith, courage and positive spirit.

You are an inspiration - Thanks!

Comment

Hey Tina,

This is a great Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse program.

Nice to here you are deriving so much from it and living the light in such a postive way. I can feel your warmth and glow shinning through.

I know what you mean though by there is still a lot to learn and at times it seems like we are just getting started. The cleansing is only 1/2 of the program.

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Great Testimonial Tina,

I can only agree with you and back up your claims. For anyone who is reading, if you are deciding to just do level one, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Jason T

Comment

Hi Tina,

Been away from the board for a while, no thanks to the new and hectic life in Hong Kong. Was just catching up on your 7DW level 4. You sound serene throughout the entire process, and great testimonial too. Wishing you all the best.

Tsang_Y

Comment

Working...
                  X