Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vicki_G, Age 52, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- We were concerned about the price for both of us, but realized that we had spent more than that on doctors for my husband in just the last couple of years with no change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicki_G, Age 52, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- We were concerned about the price for both of us, but realized that we had spent more than that on doctors for my husband in just the last couple of years with no change.

I believe there are no accidents in the universe and I give thanks daily that I found this HPS GUIDED deep body care program.

I was actually looking for something to help my husband when I found the HPS site on the internet. I had been interested in cleansing for a couple of years but had not checked into it, so after reading the HPS site, we both decided to sign up.

We were concerned about the price for both of us, but realized that we had spent more than that on doctors for my husband in just the last couple of years with no change.

That was with insurance paying part also.

Now, after finishing 7DW level one, price is not a concern at all. What we are doing for our bodies is priceless. When I saw what came out of my body just on the first level, I KNEW I had to continue...and wanted to!

How could I leave that horrible stuff inside of me? There was no way I could go back to how I was living before now that I knew what was inside of me. I am so looking forward to level 2.

There was a transformation of not only my body, but my mind and spirit as well.

I began to sleep much better...

I crave fruits and veggies now..

I chew my food slower....

I love myself more....

I'm more aware of what is good for my body...

I don't feel tired and sluggish any more....

and a bonus of....I lost 11 pounds!! I was wanting to loose 15, so I'm not far!!

I feel like I have found a secret that is so great and so easy to do in order to live a long, healthy, beautiful life.

This will always be a part of my life now....I know that without a doubt!!

Vicki G

Hi Vicki,

Really enjoy yours and Posey's 7DW testimonial. Everything you both said are so to the point. Here's hoping more and more people are able to see past the daunting challenges of cleansing and discover that health is just within grasp if we have the will to grasp it.

Comment

Good work, Vickie...nice to see the change in your beliefs and outlook.....
      wonderful results, really.

Comment

Re: Vicki_G Age 52 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, This Program Is Awesome!Thanks again!!

Originally posted by Vicki_G
        I believe there are no accidents in the universe and I give thanks daily that I found this program.

I began to sleep much better...

I crave fruits and veggies now..

I chew my food slower....

I love myself more....

I'm more aware of what is good for my body...

I don't feel tired and sluggish any more....

and a bonus of....I lost 11 pounds!! I was wanting to loose 15, so I'm not far!!

I feel like I have found a secret that is so great and so easy to do in order to live a long, healthy, beautiful life.

Vicki G
        Namaste Vicki,

I'm so happy you are finding benefit from HPS-online guided cleansing.

I am thrilled to be able to be part of your tranformation and the benefits.

Just wanted here to assure you that everything listed above will grow over the coming months as you proceed levels, and lots of new things will be added to the list, lots!

Vigorous energetic youthful health is as you know a process, not a procedure, and I rejoice that I can be part of the processes with you and Posey and everyone else here.

Will be watching your post-cleansing updates Vicki.

Wishing you all the best.

Here for you, with you.
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Vicki,

So glad to read your 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing testimonial. What a positive outcome for all your efforts.

I think the point you make about the cost is important.

I think it is hard for people to make that investment, but it definitely is an investment that will pay dividends for years to come (not like the stock market).

Marty

PS. Hope you read my reply about the speedo pic. Just have to work out some logistics there. Like a lot of other folks, the job is taking up my time, but it's not an adjustment I can't make.

Comment

Working...
          X