Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David_T, Age 44, DBC, 7DW level 3. Testimonial-- Amazing Journey, I weigh 60 lbs less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David_T, Age 44, DBC, 7DW level 3. Testimonial-- Amazing Journey, I weigh 60 lbs less

A year ago December I started on the deep body care path with HPS-ONLINE.COM.

I remember feeling totally out of control with my health.
    I remember feeling tired most of the time.
    I remember what it was like to get sick on a regular basis – for me that meant once every month or two… and staying sick for a couple weeks.

I always needed to visit a doctor for some antibiotics to get rid of whatever was ailing me (I have to add that part of my low resistance to sickness has been due to having had my spleen removed.) And, if I missed getting 8 hours of sleep, I ran the risk of getting run down and sick.

A short 17 months later I weigh 60 lbs less and, more importantly, I feel completely in charge of my health.

In 17 months I have not been sick but once (i worked really hard at it too ).
    I now get by fine with 6 hours of sleep and can go for periods on 5 hours.
    My overall energy has improved significantly and I have a respect for my body that I never had before.

Perhaps most notable to me through this process is experiencing the connection between mind, body and spirit.

It is one thing to read about that connection – and yet another to experience it so obviously when you undertake a program like this. Where once I felt like I was blocked emotionally and spiritually, I find that the physical cleansing “unblocked” more than my colon.

The 7-Day Wonder level 3 program was very involved. It took a lot of discipline and commitment. However, it is neat to see how my discipline has improved step by step through each of the various 7DW levels.

Once again, I found myself having huge evacuations of filth. It still boggles my mind to see that stuff coming out of me, fast after fast.

Although I feel as if recently I have “fallen off the wagon” in a way, what I know is that I will never go back to the old me … I know too much now about what makes me healthy.

I am ever thankful for finding HPS. If you want to learn how to take care of yourself, then this is the place for you.

I am really looking forward to doing a 7DW level 4.

Love and light,

David

Hi David,

Great to read your 7DW level 3 testimony.

This has truly been a life changing experience for all of us here.

Look forward to traveling onto 7dw level 4 with you....

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

David,

It is great to read how far you have come since you started out here.

I think that, at first, it is hard to realize you have to go through a process, one that takes time, to overcome the diseases going on inside us.

Once you get the picture like you have given, however, we can see like a snapshot, what our lives will be like by sticking to the process.

The mind, body, and spirit connection is awesome, and I think it is right around the corner for me.
      Thanks for being an inspiration and I look forward to your next level of FREEDOM.

Marty

Comment

Lovely 7DW rebirthing testimonial, David.

You’ve gained/ grown so much. It will be fun to follow your 7DW level 4.

Do you have an idea when it will be?

Janaka

Comment

Re: David_T, Age 44, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial - Amazing Journey

Originally posted by David_T

Perhaps most notable to me through this process is experiencing the connection between mind, body and spirit. It is one thing to read about that connection – and yet another to experience it so obviously when you undertake a program like this. Where once I felt like I was blocked emotionally and spiritually, I find that the physical cleansing “unblocked” more than my colon.
          David,

You are so right about the mind, body, spirit connection. I would never have believed that cleaning my colon would have taken me so far in the other realms. Now it makes perfect sense.

You are far along on compassion, and the work you are doing is wonderful. I do think you should return to sleeping 8 hours. It's time to pay more attention to yourself.

I love you, my 7dw rebirthing friend!

Louise_L

Comment

Re: David_T, Age 44, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial - Amazing Journey

[i]Originally posted by David_T

A short 17 months later I weigh 60 lbs less and, more importantly, I feel completely in charge of my health.

Perhaps most notable to me through this process is experiencing the connection between mind, body and spirit. It is one thing to read about that connection – and yet another to experience it so obviously when you undertake a program like this. Where once I felt like I was blocked emotionally and spiritually, I find that the physical cleansing “unblocked” more than my colon.

Love and light,

David [/B]

Greetings David,

Such a nice testimonial that surely will serve as a testimonial to inspire others.

I have made extreme effort to take all the esoteric out of fasting and cleansing, out of body and mind connections, out of the spiritual aspects of fsting and cleansing... that has been one of my objectives when deciding to go into this business.

And yes, I feel I have done that well... that has opened this type of cleansing to a whole group of people who might not try it because of religious or spiritual beliefs, or non beliefs.

Someone a few years ago wrote to me and asked where are the "spiritual" people, why aren't they here at HPS and I felt good when she asked that... a lot of those so called "spiritual" people are involved in setting a philosophical position, and a lot of ego building goes on there too, but here just the opposite... no one is taking any philosophical view that needs to be justified, so "they" aren't here trying to prove themselves, and that is good.

I wanted this rebirthing to be accessible for everyone- housewives, working people, blue collar or white collar, and everyday simple folks, just like myself. Nothing special no one special. Just down to earth honesty and actions, sharing and compassion, loving kindness in action, non violence.

Another good point you made is remembering... so many people start out on this path, see fantastic results, experience wonderful rebirthing and many of times forget, forget how they felt in the past, forget about all the problems they had and then end up demanding more from the present, rather than rejoicing daily. I am glad that you haven't fogotten, and therefore instead of making unacceptable demands upon yourself you can rejoice in what has happened and take refuge in all the good things that are still to come. Congrats.

The filth is there, the colon cleansing PLUS the fasting PLUS the juicing PLUS the home colonics are the way to get rid of it physically. One without the other doesn't give 1/10th of the results that we get when combining all of them together. And once we work through the physical, as you are seeing, we can then start to work on the emotional, mental and spiritual too.

Being 60 pounds lighter and feeling that you are in control of your health for the remainder of your life is a gift from HPS, but it is your actions that will sustain it in the future.

I too look forward to many more 7DW rebirthing with you, both 7DW level 4 and a few 7DW Master Faster programs... and I'm sure everyone else rebirthing here with us looks forward to your support, inspiration, insights and love. HPS - it is a cooperative effort you know. And, to date, I have never met, or heard from, someone who did a few cleanses here at HPS-online, and then disappeared from being active here at the forums, and then wrote to me and said, "Hey, not being here has made my health even better." Never yet. :-)

Wishing you all the best David... forge on HPS friend!

Two or three years from today, you will look back like you have done here today and be amazed at how much more has changed...human life, it's an unfolding remarkable journey.

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

David

Wonderful to read what you have experienced along this 7DW rebirthing path.

You have shared such wisdom and insight in this forum, it has been such a joy to share this journey with you.
              Cheers to you! Tina A

Comment

David - a happy belated birthday to you.

i wrote this to Tsang today:

“Enjoy your fresh bean sprout cake with stevia-whey icing! ”

Is that what you had?
                Janaka

Comment

Working...
                X