Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard_D, Age 31, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 colon detox cleanse. Testimonial: Up and down, but more up than ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard_D, Age 31, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 colon detox cleanse. Testimonial: Up and down, but more up than ever

I'm actually months overdue writing this testimonial, so for those of you who don't recognize me, that's explained by my lateness.

In a way, the fact that I'm behind in my activity here is an indirect result of the gains I've experienced since beginning with HPS about (I'm guessing)a year and a half ago, and particularly since completing my 7DW Freedom Cleansing Level 3 with HPS last spring: I am busier and more active in just about every aspect of my life than I have been in years.

I'd spent years sitting at the computer all day for hours on end (election season caught me in a bit of a relapse there), or watching TV, eating whatever seemed most convenient, smoking constantly and drinking enormous quantities of caffiene, and pretty hefty doses of alcohol too.

It's true that during probably the unhealthiest phase of my life I actually worked more than I do now, but I was only able to do that by drinking too much coffee during the day to keep alert, and drinking too much beer at night to blow off steam. I could not be bothered to worry about what I was eating.

These days I carry a pretty hefty workload, but with some drastic changes that I could not have envisioned even 2 years ago. I haven't smoked or otherwise consumed any form of tobacco since my HPS 7DW Level 1 prefast. I still drink, but not in medicative quantities as before. I eat fresh fruit every day for breakfast and lunch, and I have a great deal more energy during the day than I've enjoyed since my early college years, when I began wrecking my body in earnest.

It hasn't all been smooth sailing; there is work to be done if you want to increase your health and vitality, as anyone here can tell you. As well, there are many forms of health to address and vitality itself manifests in so many different aspects of one's life that it would be the work of a lifetime to discuss it all (although many have spent lifetimes doing just that). But this multifaceted view of healthful living isn't a complication; it's a joy that grows with one's appreciation of it.

Cleansing with HPS can open your awareness to a greater appreciation of the many aspects of health and conscious living.

Much of what I've learned from my time with this group here is beyond my ability to relate, but I think I can safely say that we've all discovered inspiring truths, shared and private, that we could never have suspected before starting out.

Make no mistake, fasting and cleansing is an awareness-raising activity, because doing it requires that you pay attention to things that you never noticed before. You may become aware of the difference between hunger and appetite, and how that distinction is evident in areas of life that you may not have noticed the connection before, as with relationships, one's attitude at work, meeting personal challenges, etc.

I could go on. I often do. In fact, I could easily get carried away.

And that, too, is a testiment to how far I've come since beginning with HPS, given how difficult it used to be to engage my enthusiasm for much of anything.
    Jos-hua and the freedom cleansing group here make up the best set of companions anyone could ask for when embarking on such a significant voyage.

It is an environment of total support, genuine kindness and comraderie.

If anyone were to ask me what I think of cleansing with HPS, I would urge them to just try it.

It doesn't happen overnight, or without effort, but it truly is easier than you think, and you can only gain from the experience in ways that you probably couldn't anticipate before trying.

Thanks to everyone here.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: Richard_D, 7DW_Level_3, Testimonial: Up and down, but more up than ever

Richard,

It's good to hear from you, even if it's been a little long. I'm glad to hear you are continuing your progress.

Cleansing with HPS can open your awareness to a greater appreciation of the many aspects of health and conscious living. ...Make no mistake, fasting and cleansing is an awareness-raising activity, because doing it requires that you pay attention to things that you never noticed before. You may become aware of the difference between hunger and appetite, and how that distinction is evident in areas of life that you may not have noticed the connection before, as with relationships, one's attitude at work, meeting personal challenges, etc.
    I agree that you cannot cleanse without raising your consciousness. It's a great way to move in that direction.

Louise_L

Comment

Rick, those are amazing changes. Good for you!
      I’m looking forward to the time when you do your LF’s.
      Any plans yet?

Comment

Hi richard,

I don't know you yet, but am inspired by your sharing. What alot of gains you have made and yes i so aggree with what you have shared regarding this community.

Congratulations,

see you round, love
        Belinda

Comment

Rick,

Nice to see you are still on the path and connected here. I agree with you about the changes and awareness one develops after cleansing the HPS way...

When will we see you in level 4...

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

These days I carry a pretty hefty workload, but with some drastic changes that I could not have envisioned even 2 years ago.

I haven't smoked or otherwise consumed any form of tobacco since my HPS Level 1 prefast.

I still drink, but not in medicative quantities as before.

I eat fresh fruit every day for breakfast and lunch, and I have a great deal more energy during the day than I've enjoyed since my early college years, when I began wrecking my body in earnest.

It hasn't all been smooth sailing; there is work to be done if you want to increase your health and vitality, as anyone here can tell you. As well, there are many forms of health to address and vitality itself manifests in so many different aspects of one's life that it would be the work of a lifetime to discuss it all (although many have spent lifetimes doing just that). But this multifaceted view of healthful living isn't a complication; it's a joy that grows with one's appreciation of it.

Thanks to everyone here.

Rick
            Greetings Rick,

You are so right, to live really healthy is a full time job, and not many of us have the time to do it full time. My desire in the way I have designed and structured this program is to make it as easy as possible, with maximum activity on a few dimensions. The 7 days are intensive, but they past and then it's life as normal and you sound from the above like some major changes have taken root, and that makes me rejoice... because at the end of the day it is the habits that we need to develop.

I'm pretty confident that as you progress along the path, somewhere around your 6th or 7th cleanse, some major openings are going to happen, and you will find that it has become easier and easier for you to stay on the path and to beneift from it... just like I have found and others have found.

I think you are doing great and I am so happy to see you back here... as you now know, staying connected to the group, even if is barely connected, has a lot more advantages than not connecting at all.

Glad you are among us as we all travel down the road to better health and more happiness. It's a step by step movement in a safe and positive direction... as the Jhonnie Walker commercial says... keep walking.

Peace brother!

Love and light,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
            X