Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg_S, Age 40, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 Colon cleansing and Detox cleanse. Testimonial- Cholesterol levels Plunged!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg_S, Age 40, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 Colon cleansing and Detox cleanse. Testimonial- Cholesterol levels Plunged!

It has been about 3 weeks since the end of my 7-Day Wonder Level 2 formal.

I had a rough level 2 cleanse but the worst is now behind me and I know I am better off for having endured it. Lost about 10 lbs I didn't want to, but have put it back on by eating lots of healthy food. Got some good news about my cholesterol about a week and a half ago. First, a little background. In the summer of 2003 I got really sick for about 1 month straight. Diagnosed with chronic sinusitis. Had antibiotics for 1 month and lots of headaches. Took tons of excedrin to combat the headaches.

Anyway, I realized my health was poor and getting worse.

But what to do? I Had a blood work-up done on Nov. 8, 2003 and the results weren't so good. Here they are:

Cholesterol : 211 ( Borderline high )
    Ldl (bad) Cholesterol : 153 ( High)
    Bilirubin(liver): 3.2 (very high) Normal range is .1-1.5. A Dr. years ago told me she thought I had Gilbert's disease which explained my high bilirubin levels. I attribute it to 30 years of taking excedrin and tylenol to relieve headaches.

These are the results of a blood test I had done 7/29/04 about a month and a half after completing my 7DW Level 1:

Cholesterol : 164 ( now lower than normal low of 175 )
    Ldl (bad) Cholesterol : 105 (104 is low of normal range )
    Bilirubin : 1.9 ( still high but dropped 59 %. )

Pretty happy with positive results all due to the 7-Day Wonder cleansing program, improved diet and probably lack of painkillers.

Greg_S

Re: Greg_S, Age 40, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial- Cholesterol levels Plunged!

Greg, wonderful improvements on the lab test results. We donít see before and after lab tests here much, so that is really interesting.
    Thanks.

Comment

Hi Greg,

Glad to hear the great results. It's worth the headache you endured valiantly. Good work and great testimonial.

Tsang

Comment

Greg

That's great! Those numbers really reflect some great improvement. I'm sure the real "measure" is just how you feel physically, mentally, and emotional. All in balance. Wishing you continued learning! ( I too had very high bilirubin levels 1 year ago-I have practiced various herbs, etc from Dan Reid's book and Dr. Clark's book focusing on the liver and gall bladder. Trying to give them a little rest and nourishment and loving attention)

Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Working...
        X