Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electronics Technician, William_C, Age 49, 7DW Level 1 cleanse. - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing combined. Testimonial- I now control my health!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronics Technician, William_C, Age 49, 7DW Level 1 cleanse. - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing combined. Testimonial- I now control my health!

Greetings to one and all!

I will begin by saying that some of you will find this testimony hard to believe, and rightly so. If I were someone that had not yet experienced the HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse, I too, would be suspicious. Those of you who have experienced this cleanse can relate to what I am about to reveal.

The reality is, I am an average person. Believe me when I say that I am faithful to the truth and not manipulating my answers in any way. I do not tell you of my results to boast, or to inflate anyone's ego. In fact, I'll be the first to admit that I don't feel qualified to do justice to the 7DW Level I program, but this is my attempt.

How did this Level I cleansing program help me?

The offerings of this program have been a catalyst for change in so many areas of my life. I showed up on Jos-hua's doorstep looking to lose weight and was given the keys to the Kingdom of Health! I was shown a path that creates and maintains physical, spiritual, & mental wellbeing and given the means to assess the state of my health from this day forward.

How difficult/easy was this cleanse for me?

I must say that it was a breeze...like sliding into home plate...but only thanks to the help of caring, loving, supportive people on the HPS forum! I would not want to attempt a challenge of this magnitude without their support! Living in the moment and focusing on the task at hand also proved very helpful.

How did my health change?

I will say that these are the results of a serious cleansing effort...a stick-to-the-rules ten day pre-cleanse and a nine day stay-at-home formal cleanse.

Observations:

Dropped 28 pounds and one pant size!
    Blood pressure was 128/77 at the start of this program and was lowered to 120/80 by the end of day 19!
    Complexion and scalp is no longer oily!
    Hair, skin, fingernails look and feel healthy!
    I no longer have a need for deodorant, soap or shampoo!
    Eliminated pounds of accumulations from my colon; calcified mucoid plaque and tubes of mucus!
    Abdomen is now soft, pliable, and no longer distended!
    Can now breathe deeper; no colon accumulations to restrict lung expansion!
    Meals digest quicker now that I observe the trophology food combining guidelines; no more problems with acid reflux!
    Healthy food never tasted so good!
    Increased body awareness; better self image!

A co-worker stopped me on the street just to say they could "sense something different" about me! Of course I had to tell him about the Helping People Survive program! It's much easier sharing the benefits of the HPS program with friends, now that I have experienced these results first hand!

How will this change my life forever?

I now know the TRUTH: ***Self care = Health care***. I will carry this knowledge, and its effects, with me the remainder of my days!

I look forward to the next level of cleansing with great anticipation!

Hard as I try, I can't place a dollar figure on my health. For all the above reasons, I call this 7Day Wonder program a golden nugget of health information. I tell you, it is priceless! I thank Jos-hua every day for providing me with the instruments to improve and extend my quality of life! I am indebted to him...

My offer to you: Write to me, via the contact us button at the bottom of this page, then click on the submit a ticket, enter the info requested and I will be happy to discuss this further!

Your cleansing friend,

William_C
    Last edited by William_C; 03-24-2005, 09:08 PM.

Re: William_C, Age 49, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial-I control my health!

Hi William,

It has been a pleasure following your venture from the first introduction, through all the eloquent posts, to this testimonial. I think one thing stands out and that is that "the student was ready."

It is amazing all the benefits that go along with the program, when all you might have settled for was weight loss. I, too, came into this program with one issue to contend with, and instead found myself forgetting what the nagging headaches were like, and the seasonal allergies, to name a few.

Thanks for all the sharing, and caring on these forums and I look forward to your future levels of cleansing.

Regards,

Comment

Hi William,

Congratulations! Indeed you have reaped the benefits of this program to the fullest... and as Martin has mentioned, it had a lot to do with your willingness as a student. I think its rare to come across a student so enthusiastic and so ready to cooperate as you were in a level 1 program... but I think it was because you clearly and immediately recognized the potential of the program that you were able to approach it in this way.

Thank you for your presence at this forum - you are truly a bright light in the lives of everyone here.

Wishing you continued succes on your cleansing journey.

peace,
      Colin

Comment

Hello Martin!

I'm happy to hear you appreciated what I have shared. I certainly enjoyed it! Yes, I do believe the "student was ready"! I could not have been more eager!

The beneficial side effects are certainly numerous. I realize improvement in different areas, I was previously unaware of, as each week passes.

You are welcome for the caring and sharing. I love to contribute to Jos-hua's endeavor!

Thanks again for your support. I would not have wanted to carry out Jos-hua's program without it! You have helped make this a memorable experience for me!

Your cleansing friend,

William
        Last edited by William_C; 03-28-2005, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Hey Colin,

I needed this program long before I realized it. I had already explored fasting, colenemas, and cleansing with food. Finding Jos-hua's web site brought it all together, and more! Even Joshua wrote to say that I was a prime candidate...of course he was right!

Thanks for the compliments! I am only too happy to participate in this forum. I feel the warmth of the forum participants, and can't help doing my part.

Thank you for the good wishes!

Your cleansing friend,

William
          Last edited by William_C; 05-05-2005, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by William_C

For all the above reasons, I call this 7Day Wonder program a golden nugget of health information. I tell you, it is priceless!

William_C
            yo brother, I feel just like you do!

Thanks for your kind words, trust, and active participation here at our community. You have made and will make even more valuable contributions here as the months go on, I'm sure of that.

I am so excited about your cleansing, your attitude to your body and health and of course about the results you are seeing, which surely self-motivate you to forge on. So I too call out again, forge on cleansing friend!!! There is no reason why not to.

The best is still to come.

All my love, peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
            X