Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civil Engineer, Valmiki_N, Age 28, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1- - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer! Testimonial - No constipation, No smoking, No lethargy, No kidding !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Engineer, Valmiki_N, Age 28, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1- - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer! Testimonial - No constipation, No smoking, No lethargy, No kidding !!

A long overdue testimonial:

Having been already convinced that conventional medical theory/treatment is geared more towards instantaneous "cures" and quick fixes without figuring out the root causes of health problems, i was happy to find the wealth of knowledge and information on the HPS site.

After literally a few months of hesitation, research, comparison, analysis and whatnot, i had the wisdom to go ahead and choose HPS DEEP BODY CARE.

I finished my first 7DW (7 Day Wonder) freedom cleanse back in January, and it's been a great journey of discovery since.

Some of the areas in which i gained immense benefits from only my first 7 Day WONDER Freedom cleanse are:

1) Constipation:
    Instead of irregular, unsatisfying, nicotine-dependent bowel movements that would take anything from 10-20 minutes before the cleanse, i have been experiencing daily at least once or twice, BMs that leave me feeling light and satisfied, i don't have to smoke to initiate the BM, and i'm off the throne in a few minutes, if not seconds. If i had to list one downside of the HPS cleanse, it would be that i am not able to spend the "quality time" reading a good book like i used to before the cleanse when i needed the long periods to purge .

2) Smoking:
    If you are looking to quit smoking, and are looking for a foolproof support system to take care of the physical aspect of quitting, then look no further. I can't believe how much a single cleanse has helped me literally purge my body of any cravings or withdrawal symptoms. I was able to quit "cold turkey" without trying, it was almost like my body had forgotten that it needed nicotine - rather amazing, if you ask me.

I would rate this the biggest success of my 7DW, and just the money saved from quitting has made my first dbc program worth the investment, not to mention getting rid of a dangerous habit that has absolutely no value or benefit whatsoever.

3) Lethargy:
    This has been another revelation since January. I experienced clearheadedness and a burst of energy soon after the cleanse, and while these have not been consistent, i have been able to figure out what food intakes affect my energy levels. It has been quite an experience gaining the hands-on knowledge of how different foods affect the body differently, and i am still testing and experimenting.

4) Other results and lifestyle changes

The above three are only the tip of the iceberg - i can definitely feel an overall sense of well-being that only a comprehensive, inside-out cleanse can provide.

I was suffering from a chronic halitosis (bad breath) problem that had me shuttling between dentists and ENTs, but none could offer anything more useful than antibiotics or surgery (which i obviously declined). The HPS DBC (deep body care) 7DW cleanse has alleviated the problem drastically, and i know that another cleanse will wipe it out completely.

My skin also seems to have improved after the first 7-Day Wonder, and i have had my friends mention they feel an improvement in my general looks, energy and attitude.

I have been mostly vegetarian since the cleanse (except for fish. absolutely no meat/chicken), and this has been entirely out of natural choice rather than fighting any cravings or giving up anything. A few months ago, I would have laughed if anyone had told me that i would be able to enjoy a fresh salad more than a juicy burger (in fact i can't even stand the smell of fast food eateries with the processed, frozen foods, i don't remember the last time i stepped into a burger joint).

To summarize, the 7-day Wonder is just that - a seven day wonder cleanse. It is still unbelievable to me how hesitant i was in investing just 7 days of my life into caring for my body, how easily i was submitting to the logically inconsistent paradigm that we cannot take care of our own body and that modern allopathic medicine is the only way we can stay healthy.

The belief that we can take care of our self-inflicted illnesses with a pill or surgery is naive at best, and dangerous at worst (unless of course we resign ourselves to the fact that getting cancer or heart disease or overweight is a part of normal life - i refuse to accept that).

I know i've listed some impressive results from just one HPS cleanse, but more than these results, the information and knowledge that Jos-hua selflessly imparts are alone worth more the price of a cleanse. The feeling of being able to diagnose your own symptoms and correctly read your own body's messages is probably the biggest benefit i have gained from this endevour. And i'm excited that more's to come...

Re: Valmiki_N, Age 28, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - No constipation, No smoking, No lethargy, No kidding !!

Valmiki,

Hard to think of going back to our lifestyle and food habits before HPS, isn't it???? You clearly were able to lay some serious blocks in your new health foundation during your 7DW L1 freedom cleanse.

Press on as the "best is yet to come".
    Your friend,

Ron

Comment

Re: Valmiki_N, Age 28, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - No constipation, No smoking, No lethargy, No kidding !!

That's wonderful Valmiki. Everything so well said, and congrats on having such spectacular results in just one 7DW cleanse. See you around.

Tsang

Comment

Valmiki,

Congratulations!

Wow! Even with two HPS cleanses under my belt it's always amazing to me how many different areas of our health HPS affects!

What's really amazing is that the 7dw level 1 cleanse is only the beginning! Each 7DW cleanse affects us in deeper and deeper ways!

I'm glad we both found HPS. I only wish everyone else we know, in fact the whole world, could find everything we've come to know here!

I look forward to seeing you here sometime when you start your level 2 7DW cleanse!

Your friend,

Comment

Hot testimonial indeed!

I am glad that HPS DBC (deep body caring) could be of some service to you,,, and I hope your testimonial removes from peoples minds whatever doubt they have about jumping into this HPS Renaissance health care program.

Your experiences are surely inspirational and everyone can achieve them. It's easy to take control of our health as you are discovering, with the right skills, knowledge and guidance, it is easier than anyone could imagine.

I look forward to your 7DW level 2 DBC program.

I know you are about to get it rolling and wish you all the best healing, rejuvenation and vibrant health.

So lucky indeed that you started out on this path at 28. Very nice indeed.

Peace brother. Forge on!

Love and light,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Fantastic testimonial Valmiki!

I am so happy for you, all those accomplishments - well done.

love Belinda

Comment

Working...
            X