Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Estate, Kevin_S, 43, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 2- Colon and Bowel Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial, prostate improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate, Kevin_S, 43, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 2- Colon and Bowel Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial, prostate improvement

It's really been worth the effort.

Each level of 7DW Freedom Cleansing I am seeing marked improvements in my health.

7DW Level 1 I was able to put my colitis condition completely behind me.

Now with 7DW level 2, I was able to completely eliminate my prostate issues. It's been 4 months since finishing level 2, and I still continue to be without ANY colitis or prostate symptoms.

I am still amazed by the overall feeling of well-being that I have upon completing a 7-Day Wonder cleanse.

Not only physically, but the mental clarity is such an incredible state to be in.

Since I've got a taste of how good I can feel, I want to have more of it in my life - something worth working toward for sure. Those of you that have cleansed know the feeling I'm speaking of. I find that depending on how often I've 7DW cleansed, and how good I am to my body during the post cleanse, then "that feeling" of both physical and mental "lightness" will last accordingly.

In regards to my prostate, I began to notice symptoms approximately 6 years ago. I was urinating more frequently, and generally a smaller amount per trip to the toilet. I found myself getting up in the middle of the night 2 or 3 times, and sometimes up to 5 times! I was experiencing no pain, and my PSA tests were normal, but it sure was becoming an inconvenience as well as a concern. Literally upon completion on my 7DW Level 2 cleanse, I ceased to have ANY of the prostate symptoms. I'm aware that it will take a continued effort on my part to eat well, in addition to periodic cleanses.

I will be starting 7DW Level 3 soon, and am looking forward to learning more as I continue on my path to greater health.

Re: Kevin_S, 43, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial, prostate improvement

Kevin,

You have overcome some pretty significant health issues. L3 should add more issues to the "used to be" column of your health history. Glad to see you are pressing on!

Your cleansing friend,

Ron

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Well done. It is great to hear of your particular health concerns being addressed so well through cleansing. You'll get to apply all that you have gained into a level 3, where the benefits will really come home, safely and effectively. Will look forward to your journey into the next round!

Regards,

Comment

Kevin, I'll ditto Martin. Your health improvements are inspiring to read, indeed!
        Janaka

Comment

Working...
        X