Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English teacher in southern China bordering Vietnam, Alan_A, Age 25, 7DW Level 1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing, Detox cleanse. Testimonial-The awareness i've gained, and the support from the support group are priceless.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English teacher in southern China bordering Vietnam, Alan_A, Age 25, 7DW Level 1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing, Detox cleanse. Testimonial-The awareness i've gained, and the support from the support group are priceless.

I came into the HPS program with some fasting experience. I ended up with little from those solo experiments, some great moments and feelings, but mostly a lot of uncertainty and no one to share any of it with.

I signed up with HPS GUIDED but had to wait for some time to begin. The waiting was a good thing though in that i had ample time to read the suggested material for the first cleanse and gained so much knowledge and understanding, that, along with the valuable support from the support group, by the time i came up to my cleanse i was already a 100 times over convinced that i was in the right place doing the right thing.

With regards to the changes that have been brought into my life as a result of only the first HPS GUIDED program/ level 1 and the methods suggested and learned by self-practice there are many.

1 of the best results is lessening in the severity of my allergies, and belief that i will rid myself of them in later advanced level 2 & 3 programs.

2) clearer skin, brighter eyes, better muscle tone, feeling and looking younger. but they also include

3) a strong base of knowledge and experience

4) a becoming more and more natural tendency to participate in and "drink from" the healing support of the group

5) a cleaner, lighter feeling physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually

6) a sharper awareness of being, of life direction

7) motivation to propell me on to and through more advanced levels of cleansing.

If you pass on the program now, maybe you'll come back later, we all need our own time to figure things out. Or if you decide to try fasting and cleansing on your own first, that also is your prerogative. Both of these I've done and I strongly suggest that you save yourself the time, the hassle and the loneliness filled with unanswered question that comes with not being apart of the community and the wisdom of the experienced cleansers. It is beyond worth it!

Alan_A
    Last edited by Jos-hua Medicine man; 3 weeks ago.
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Re: Alan_A, Age 25, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial-The awareness i've gained, and the support from the support group are priceless.

That is a really wonderful testimonial, Alan. You've laid out your successes and the process to get there well for future potential cleansers to be inspired by -- and current cleansers to be inspired by.

Comment

Re: Alan_A, Age 25, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial-The awareness i've gained, and the support from the support group are priceless.

Originally posted by Alan_A
      apart of the community and the wisdom of the experienced cleansers. It is beyond worth it!

Alan_A

None of the means employed to acquire religious merit, O monks, has a sixteenth part of the value of loving-kindness. Loving-kindness, which is freedom of heart, absorbs them all; it glows, it shines, it blazes forth.

-"Itivuttaka," translated by Justin H. Moore
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
      X