Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet-sitter, Laura_G, Age 39, DBC, 7DW level 2. Testimonial-- my eyesight would get blurred when I would get tired. This hasnít happened since I started my 7 Day Wonder level 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet-sitter, Laura_G, Age 39, DBC, 7DW level 2. Testimonial-- my eyesight would get blurred when I would get tired. This hasnít happened since I started my 7 Day Wonder level 2

I originally found HPS while searching for a cleansing method I could do on my own. The reason for my search was that I had a psoriasis type rash on the tops of both hands. It burned and was very itchy. It was sending me through the roof and up the walls. It was tough to live with. I knew there had to be a way to get rid of it and not have to apply meds to it for the rest of my life.

I had been doing things already to improve my health, but when the rash appeared, it was a sort of last straw that told me that I needed to do something, and cleansing, I knew intuitively was the way to go.

A couple weeks after the 7 Day Wonder L1, it went away, but I needed to make sure to watch what went into my mouth. But when it came back after some indiscretions, it didnít take long to go away, once I changed my eating habits again.

Now after the 7 Day Wonder L2, it is even slower to come back, even with the periodic indiscretion.

Last summer the rash was in full bloom and I looked at my hands in disgust. But even before that, I didnít really like my hands because I thought they were too big, looked too masculine and were showing my age. Well, now that the psoriasis is cleared up, I have a new appreciation for my hands and am grateful that I have them. I am also ecstatic that I donít have to suffer with the burn and itch any longer. This stuff really works!

Also, my eyesight would get blurred when I would get tired. This hasnít happened since I started my 7 Day Wonder level 2 post-cleanse.

I have learned so much about health and taking care of myself. I am learning to listen more carefully to my intuition and also heed and trust what it has to say much more often. Something I didnít do much of before.

I am becoming more patient and living a bit more in the now than in ďwhatís next?Ē and ďletís hurry up and get through this.Ē I have more energy than when I started this program. My energy is best when I eat whatís right for my body, but it is much improved over-all since before starting the cleansing process.

Best of all, I have a support system here I would not otherwise have.

Peace and Love to all of you.

Laura

Re: Laura_G, Age 39, 7DW Level 2 Testimonial, Feeling better overall

Nice testimonial, Laura

Great to see your improvement with Psoriasis. I'm going through the same with eczema, and it is on its way out.

Comment

Re: Laura_G, Age 39, 7DW Level 2 Testimonial, Feeling better overall

Hi Laura -

Wow! That is awesome that your psoriasis cleared up! My father also suffers with psoriasis and I see how uncomfortable he is with it - he tents to pick and scratch a lot. He has spent so much money at the doctors trying to get rid of it but nothing works! I'm so glad that your psoriasis cleared up and to see all that you have benefited from HPS guided cleansing!

I wish you all the best!

Blessings,

Ashley

Comment

Working...
      X