Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- Cholesterol back to normal, additional weight loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- Cholesterol back to normal, additional weight loss

Well, here I am at the end of my "sophomore" year at HPS University, Prof Joshua, MM, instructor.

As I have written elsewhere since starting the HPS Deep Body Care program, I have always viewed this as a "four year degree" program and the first two 7-Day Wonder levels have proved that, for me at least, this is an accurate and helpful mindset to carry as I work on my health journey.

I would identify perhaps five specific health changes as hi-lites of my 7DW Freedom journey at this point:

(1) my total cholesterol level has dropped from a pre-HPS level of 240 to a normal range level of 185. Other related readings are also in normal range.

(2) my weight after the HPS 7 Day Wonder colon cleanse L2 dropped another 8-10 lbs so that by some formulas I am now very close to my "ideal" body weight for my height and age and almost 25 lbs under my pre-HPS weight of 180.

(3) the tibs have become and remain a daily staple of my life style. I find this very, very amazing and satisfying. I have never been much on physical exercise, and so finding that I mentally do not want to miss these routines is really a major lifestyle change for me. I definitely notice if I skip a day and this further motivates me to keep them in my daily routine.

(4) my sinus congestion improved some more with the 7DW L2 fasting and home colonics activity and I notice that they begin to clear while doing the tibs and are usually fully clear by the time I am done. That being said, I anticipate that 7DW level 3 colon cleanse, fasting and home colonics program will bring even greater improvement in this area. Since I have lived with sinus congestion practically all my life, this is no small achievement even if it is still incomplete.

(5) the dry cracking skin I was experiencing on my feet and hands cleared entirely during the L2 formal cleanse and I relate this to the parasite work that L2 introduces - specifically the zpng exercises. I will be working with this technique again to see if I can repeat and maintain the same results.

For those of you who are investigating HPS DBC as a possible health program, I can recommend it with full confidence that you will get results.

The timeframe and exact experiences will to some extent be unique to you, but results will occur if you apply yourself.

The information is here, the tools are here, and as others have also noted, the support to help you stay motivated and on track is here.

That is very, very important. As I have learned from trying to engage in entrepreneurial endeavors on my own, the lack of a support group is a real hindrance to steady focused progress.

For those who chose to use it, HPS DBC will be without a doubt a major life event, period.

Each one must decide how much of what it offers he or she will adopt and assimilate into their life journey.

Re: Ronald_H, Age 56, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial, Cholesterol back to normal, additional weight loss

Hi Ronald,

Great testimonial and I am glad you have benefitted so much. The weight loss and the cholesterol improvements speak volumes and you get to enjoy a healthier body. Not everbody can say that. Many good wishes as you ascend the cleansing trail.

Regards,
    Marty

Comment

Re: Ronald_H, Age 56, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial, Cholesterol back to normal, additional weight loss

Doesn't sound to me like a 56 year old man talking, sounds more like a youngster... if i didn't know you were HPS cleansing i'd have to say the guy is dreaming... BUT you aren't... as i know the truth...

Ronald friend, 7DW level 1 and 7DW level 2 was really about cleaning up the past and you becoming comfortable with the cleansing processes,,, seems like we are doing well there... 7-Day Wonder levels 3 and 4 are about creating the causes and conditions for some great health in the future.

What do i mean by great health???

Well, in my own case the following insight is interesting:

"in the last 15 years I have not gotten even one new health problem, not one new illness, disease or new pain ... the only thing that I have experienced is healing of all my old issues. Amazing... from age 18 to 33 every year I had one or two new health problems/ issues... from age 34 to 48, NONE, not even one in over fifteen years!"

So, forge on 7DW cleansing friend, devote yourself to your lev 2 7DW post-cleansing... you have lots to discover and explore there... and best of all relax into it all... enjoy it all... your doctorate is in the mail.

peace friend, love and light, I'm so glad HPS can be of service to you... as you noted, the support group, the constant discussing, thinking, contemplating, sharing, and inspiration gained from it is a secret to bettering ones health. Silence doesn't help.

HPS, Helping People Survive, it is a cooperative effort.
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Ronald,

Nice to read your testimonial and the great improvements you have gained through your 7DW cleansing experience. I look forward to following along with you as we all continure along the path to health and happiness...

Stephen_C

Comment

Working...
        X