Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English teacher, Alan_A, Age 25, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- Everyone deserves kindness and the best of health.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English teacher, Alan_A, Age 25, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- Everyone deserves kindness and the best of health.

What an amazing week of 7DW freedom cleansing I had. I believe this rollercoaster-ish cleanse yet posesses unseen value. The physical “crap” that dropped from my colon, from my entire life of ignorant eating, was much less than my previous cleanse. But the emotional and mental aspect was fully detoxifying.

This type of cleansing is an incalcuably poignant and direct way to view in detail the goings on of the mind.

While watching the signs of my body as my insides were given full opportunity to eradicate and eliminate toxins I was seeing old memories rise with emotions and viceversa, and I watched how certain thoughts and feelings affected my body, mood, and entire outlook on life.

But it was with the timely placed support and wisdom from my friends here at the community that abled me to understand my inner workings in a clearer, deeper and transformable way.

The 7DW has cleaned up multiple dimensions of toxicity: body, mind, and spirit; add to that the wisely orchestrated step by step program that SOLIDLY builds a base for rejuvenation and sustainable long term health that puts HPS rebirthing KINDLY far beyond any method of conventional healthcare.

Everyone deserves kindness and the best of health. I am absolutely, along with everyone else here, blessed to have stepped onto this program, this path, this life.

Peace.
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Re: Alan_A, Age 25, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial

Alan,

Your testimonial put a smile on my face

I'm so glad you had such an amazing experience. You make us Level 1 and upcoming Level 2 cleansers really excited about the personal breakthroughs that are possible for us as well.

Enjoy the high, my friend. And may your life evolve into one perpetuated state of euphoric well-being

Michelle

Comment

blessed to have stepped onto this program, this path, this life.
      and starting now! You have so much more of your life ahead of you.
      Congratulations!

Comment

Allen,

Congratulations!! Your presence here at the forums has been greatly appreciated and the benefits from your cleansing will certainly lead you to a lifetime of good health and happiness.

And as Janaka stated you have a great jump on getting it right the first time around.

Stephen_C

Comment

Alan, thanks for the time and consideration you've given all your posts here during your formal cleanses. It really has been of great benefit to everyone. You picked a very apt word there in your testimonial: poignant. I think that sums up this last cleanse of yours very well.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: English teacher, Alan_A, Age 25, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial- Everyone deserves kindness and the best of health.

Alan,

Boy I'm sorry I missed your week of cleansing!

But it sounds like you had fantastic results. And just think this is only the beginning!

To the love of life,

Comment

Re: English teacher, Alan_A, Age 25, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial- Everyone deserves kindness and the best of health.

Thank you so much everyone for being here!

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A

7DW Freedom Cleansing has opened up multiple dimensions of toxicity: body, mind, and spirit;

Peace.
                And thank you for being here Alan!

For being part of HPS.

It is a cooperative effort and your participation is/has been beneficial to ALL of us.

I think you are beginning to see how much there actually is to cleansing.

If I remember correctly, wasn't it you who wrote me a quite harsh email prior to signing up to HPS cleansing berating the need for an organized structured educational participatory program and wanted then answers from me why to spend the money on/with HPS, why it isn't enough just to buy a book, a colema board, a few bottles of herbals and to go at it alone.

I guess you see now that the answers I provided then are coming to you forefront now through YOUR OWN experiences... and I am happy for that.

You have done great both in your level 1 and now in your level 2 and I look forward, like many of us here, to continuing to walk the path with you towards BETTER AND BETTER health. And it can last for a lifetime.

Forge on cleansing friend! We all are here with you, for you.

Peace,
                Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                Helping People Survive Online

Comment

ouch, a prick of the past there....i only remember complaining about the money(embarrassed face) ....no excuses though.

and you replied in another that it was ignorance writing that email.

thanks for the reminder of a past self that still makes itself apparent at time, but i have a lot of different lights to shine on it now.

--Mencius

Comment

Allan, I'm glad the cleansing had such benefic effects on you. I'm looking forward to get there myself... and get to know the community better.

Comment

Alan,

congratulations!

It is so great you got here eh? I have enjoyed your input and sharing around the site and appreciate your presence at my place. You are so open to learning and change it is wonderful to witness - even the above!

love Belinda

Comment

Re: English teacher, Alan_A, Age 25, ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 2, Testimonial- Everyone deserves kindness and the best of health.

Belinda and Adrian, thanks for the notes.

Tonight i wanted to add to my testimonial, to get across that what goes on after the week long cleansing, so to say behind the scenes between cleansers at the community, is of IMMENSE value.

These forums provide a place, an island in cyberspace, where people of all personalities can come and share openly and unabashed their health-conscience issues.

It is a place of singular exception online, and rare around the globe, where people can come and join with others in the practice of trust, appreciation, gratefulness, joyful rejoicing, understanding, kindness and Love.

It's a place where the experience of others smiles down on the new and the up and comers with caring unconditional wisdom....the personal observations, and suggestions, and the advice i've gotten from other cleansing friends has been incredible, utterly invaluable, in its open giving and in its timeliness and usefulness.

As i myself at this present time deal with issues related to my past full of sugar eating i wonder, what would i be like without the open minds of the group? i'd be floundering, woefully choosing inexperienced self-styled remedies for problems that only lie on the surface. there would be little or no unconditional kindness coming from others, or support and advice from experienced cleansers, rather, there would only be deteriorating health, the despair and loneliness of having no one understanding to share with.

It's easy to see that with conventional medicine treading far from the knowledge, understandings, and realizations we cleansers have here, and as there are few other options for the communication and nurturing a health and help-minded community brings, we here are so fortunate to have such a place as the HPS community.

I have only begun to be grateful.

--Mencius

Comment

Re: English teacher, Alan_A, Age 25, ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 2, Testimonial- Everyone deserves kindness and the best of health.

Alan,

A major, super sized AMEN to your expression of the value of the HPS community. I so appreciate your sensitivity. I tend to go the "intellectualize" route when dealing with situations and have to work to get in touch with emotions and non-cognitive awarenesses. Your presence adds to my atmosphere immensely.

Thank you for sharing so openly and deeply of your journey. It is challenging and humbling to be here with you!

Ron

Comment

Ronald, you're welcome, thanks for reading, and i've enjoyed your thoughtful posts around the forums plus your great formal cleanse recently was very inspiring.

--Mencius

Comment

Wow - what else is there to say?

The program is laid out beautifully and step by step. But the value of the group is cruicial.

Thank you, Alan, for your eloquence and loving support throughout the posts. You are a vital member of our community!

Comment

Working...
                              X