Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother, Belinda_G, Age 44, DBC, 7DW level 3. Testimonial-- Excruiatingly wonderful and wildly instructive journey!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother, Belinda_G, Age 44, DBC, 7DW level 3. Testimonial-- Excruiatingly wonderful and wildly instructive journey!

The deeply rewarding, excrutiatingly wonderful, wildly instructive journey continues.....

This was the level I signed up for. I knew before I signed up that the particulars of this HPS GUIDED DBC level 3 was what I needed - and I learnt that the preparation of 7DW Level 1 and 2 were unbelievably essential and productive - and I have expressed my rewards in earlier testimonials.

This DBC 7 Day Wonder level 3 is a new beginning.
    I realised, that whilst I have come along way, learnt alot, gained and maintained changes effortlessly....I am just a beginner.

Some particulars -

Voluminous morning BM continues now, unlike the post period of 7DW L1 and 7DW L2.
    I thought that was great but this is uncomarable. a second BM is more often than not - still working on this one..

Urgent physical cravings have subsided to almost nil. (Mind cravings are now the new experience to work through). It is a year since my first HPS GUIDED- and it is amazing for me to think that as much as I had had it with black tea and coffee that used to get me through the day, I couldn't imagine life without them...now I cannot imagine life with them!

Can I really be satisfied and nourished with warm water - absolutely, and then there is the huge world of other tea options if I choose.

My interest in creating healthy food and the next level of motivation and action has come into play.

That is, I am making and growing some wonderful things. I am really enjoying not being such a meat eater, infact I never thought I would be actively seeking to avoid it or rather focus more on the raw or vegetarian options....there is so much colour and texture, taste and shape beyond ya simple chunks a protein garnished with some green salad.

The experience of my body, post the massive elliminations of parasites, hard mucoid, fecal matter, and gall stones like nothing I have experienced before. A little confronting and totally fantastic - I wish I could articualte more on that except to say that 'gee I feel different with all that !!*%$##**! out.

The energy I have and now seem to take for granted is quite something.
    I live on a 40 acre property and my morning walks a year ago compared to now....well think human being staggering around for 15 minutes, very in my head, worried, feeling awful. My thoughts about the bush I was walking through were so bleak let alone every thing else. In the same amount of time I cover maybe 3 times as much territory and am able to be present (comparitively speaking to the nature around me ) and appreciate its beauty and what I am priviledged to have and be surrounded by....

I had the opportunity to revisit a yoga form I used to practice in my early twenties.
    It was fantastic to experience how much physically improved I was since then. The freedom around my torso - incredible. Forward bends, twists, backbends - WOW. It was a wonderful experience that also confirmed my love on BA Gua and interest in leanring Chi Kung - the attraction of the fliud movement of the martial arts. That is, the static nature and use of props doesn't do it for me any more.

And the interest in other ways to move my body is high, other yoga forms, dancing, sexual energy. (well still work to do....)

I have gathered the tools to assist my children with their health issues. (which are challenging). My anxiety around them and their suffering has subsided greatly. This can only be of benefit to the whole situation.

With so much physical stuff handled well, what can I say - I have found myself with my mind in a tight, light corner. Much to work on personally but made all the more wonderful by beinging a part of this miraculous, supportive, loving, community.

My husband Peter went to Europe for 3 weeks, 2 weeks after my formal cleansing ended. I looked after the children with my own resources, that is my mother in law didn't come and live in- unheard of in the past. Peter couldn't believe how calm I was and how well I was getting on with the children. I had my moments!!!for sure, but all was so much more manageable. Infact without the deep body care of the past year on myself - and this 7DW Level 3 - that situation could not have arisen.

So my HPS GUIDED journey here continues and how wonderful is that!

Many thanks and love to you all,

love Belinda

Re: Mother, Belinda_G, Age 44, 7DW Level 3 Testimonial - excruiatingly wonderful and wildly instructive journey!

Belinda, it's wonderful to read you here. I'm especially fascinated in your description of yoga forms and flexibility becoming so much easier. Great work.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Mother, Belinda_G, Age 44, 7DW Level 3 Testimonial - excruiatingly wonderful and wildly instructive journey!

Inspiring to read, Belinda.....all the changes you have made and your growth through the process is a terrific model for others to aspire too!

Comment

Belinda,

All I can say is WOW!!!!

I am so happy for you.

Comment

Belinda,

Great to read your cleansings experience and I'm happy to see how far you have come with the program...

Your presence here has been a very valuable assent to this community and I for one am thankful for your imput and comments.

Keep it up the good work and I look forward to your level 4...

Stephen_C

Comment

Belinda,

Great work. You go girl.

Tsang

Comment

so much transformation, so many good signs...with the presence of mind to know of progress yet to be made....i'm very happy you've come to a happier lighter place to live with yourself, the benefits of which your family are feeling and I, we, are so grateful for here, cheers!
              Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

thank-you my friends for checking in to my progress....Ramona, Janaka, Tsang, Stephen, Rick and Alan.

I forgot to mention how well I slept during the formal. Deep long replenishing sleeps that have continued until recently. I had a huge sleep debt to catch up so that all felt wonderful. On reflection I think I do well on 8 hours sleep. (I used to think 5-6 of uninterupted sleep were enough but not any more).

also Rick, I think with so much gunk out there is now so much more space and flexibility round the torso. I have a stange sense of how crowded it must have been - a different kind of crowding to full term pregnancy (I had big babies - over 9lbs and I'm only 5'4").

Yes it seems with such a focused and full physical cleansing I am facing the mind cleansing.....

lots of love
                Belinda

' I am willing to change...'

Comment

Hi Belinda,

All I can say is "Wow". You really articulate your journey here so well. It is great that you have gained so much by following this program, but you have also given back so much. Your body is saying a big "thank you" to you for giving it the care that it has needed and deserved. I have been meaning to reply to your comments over at my post lvl 4, so I'll have to get to that, but in the meantime thanks for sharing, caring, and being such a valuable member to our community.

Regards,
                  Marty

Comment

Hi Belinda,

Thank you for the welcome ... my goodness you too have had quite a journey.
                    I love it! ... I can feel the happy in you ... right on!

Yoga ... I use to do that too ... its time to look into it again.
                    I had looked into some groups a couple months ago ... a preparation of things to come perhaps?

To coin someone else's phrase above ... "you go girl" and keep going like the energized bunny.

Megga California Huggs,
                    Linda
                    "The world is what you perceive it to be so why not let it be light"

Comment

Re: Mother, Belinda_G, Age 44, ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 3 Testimonial - excruiatingly wonderful and wildly instructive journey!

Originally posted by Belinda_G

My husband Peter went to Europe for 3 weeks, 2 weeks after my formal. I looked after the children with my own resources, that is my mother in law didn't come and live in- unheard of in the past. Peter couldn't believe how calm I was and how well I was getting on with the children. I had my moments!!!for sure, but all was so much more manageable. Infact without the deep body care of the past year on myself - and this 7DW Level 3 - that situation could not have arisen.

So my HPS GUIDED journey here continues and how wonderful is that!

Many thanks and love to you all,

love Belinda

Greetings Belinda,

Wow, it is so nice to read your DBC level 3 renewal testimonial... a lot has really happen with you, to you, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. AND I'M NOT SURPRISED!!!!

Your 7DW level 2 showed you where your body and mind was heading. I'm glad you decided to take the next step and jumped into HPS GUIDED level 3.

I rejoice in your rejoicing Belinda... it all is so nice to see.

From the testimonial I quote...

"The experience of my body, post the massive elliminations of parasites, hard mucoid, fecal matter, and gall stones like nothing I have experienced before. A little confronting and totally fantastic - I wish I could articualte more on that except to say that 'gee I feel different with all that !!*%$##**! out."

It's nice, inspiring, and motivational to be part of your 7 Day Wonder DEEP TISSUE cleansing, rebirthing and renewal.

I look forward to this year and next as we progress into more HPS GUIDED- 7DW level 4- and then into the 7DW Master Faster ... I bet you by then you won't even recognize yourself.

Here with you, for you.

Wishing you all the best!!!!!
                      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Mother, Belinda_G, Age 44, ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 3 Testimonial - excruiatingly wonderful and wildly instructive journey!

Belinda,

I echo other's comments here: WOW - and and my own personal one that what you expected and now share about the L3 is exactly what I am feeling about it as well. So grateful to receive your testimonial when I am in the beginning stages of my L3 journey.

I, too, look forward to what you share about the mental and emotional changes that you see in yourself since started HPS. I journey to experience the same also.

Thanks for your "motherly" admonition about my commitments and focus when I contacted you 6 weeks ago! Spoken as only a true caring fellow cleanser could

I rejoice in all that you've gained. It lifts me and I'm sure in some manner it also lifts creation in your part of this deep blue planet as William_C calls it!

May blessings be returned to you as you have sown them in others and in creation.

Ron

Comment

Hi Belinda,

Super testimonial! What progress you've made. You sound so happy and at peace. I'm happy for you.

All the best,
                          Rhonda

Comment

Working...
                          X