Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 4-- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse combined. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial, "something aligned itself right"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 4-- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse combined. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial, "something aligned itself right"

On a recent August summer evening, I took our kids over to the nearby ice skating rink. I brought my skates along since I felt like skating as well. We were having a nice time as the kids were trying new moves, etc. About halfway through the session, I felt this surge of joy. The music had been playing Don Henley's "Heart of the Matter" when all of a sudden something aligned itself right within me, bodily, energetically, and spiritually, like a planetary alignment. I smiled and beamed ear to ear for it is not often I feel this. I actually think I started dancing and clapping as I swayed to and fro along the ice without any containment. It was a wonderful, free feeling.

You see I had just completed my 7DW level 4 formal a few days earlier and I had a lot to be thankful and joyful for. I have my life and my health, my body and my mind and it is all working so much better now. The future and life's second half are full of hope.

Somebody explain to me how after seven days of not eating and of only having water that you could still be eliminating large rubbery mucous ropes. Where is it impacted within? And this is after my fourth 7-Day Wonder fast/ cleanse.

I have actually had people tell me that this stuff is “supposed” to be inside us.

Well, it doesn't take an acute academic mind to see that cleansing this out should be the foundation of any health and rejuvenation program. I could discern that when I signed up for 7DW level 1.

I really wasn't thinking about succeeding levels at the time, but Jos-hua knows better. He knows that you have to get onto the cleansing path and stay on it for miracles to start to happen, and for the body to function in the way it was intended. That is his job.

My job was to relax and follow the 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing program, to get into the footsteps of those who practice and know what the road is like, and then tell you about it.

I started out with no particular expertise in health, diet, nutrition, exercise, etc. I had a job, home, and family but my health was like a runaway train on a track to nowhere, ready to crash into a mountainside. I took the warning of severe constipation and luckily found HPS and got this trainride turned around and headed in the right direction.

Who wants to go through life on a downward spiral, never knowing the real keys of health?

I think that is what puzzled me about the world, i.e. how we are supposed to just do as we are told, take our vaccinations, our medications, our surgeries and blindly be led along the path of no hope. Life doesn't have to be about all these things and here at HPS we know that. That is the attraction for me and I have a feeling it will continue to be so.

The constipation is gone now, and so are other minor health annoyances like headaches, allergies, indigestion, fatigue, lower back weakness, and bleeding gums. What was once a trainride is now a pleasant walk along the winding stream.

Whether you are just starting out, or deciding what is best for you, or have been here in my journey, my best wishes go out to you for a healthful life full of the many rewards that it brings.

Regards,
    Marty

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, "something aligned itself right"

Nice, poetic 7DW Freedom cleansing testimonial Martin. It sings with inspiration!
    Thank you!

Comment

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, "something aligned itself right"

Hi Marty,

Wonderful to hear the current state of joy and happiness in your life. You're absolutely right, to be in control of your own state of health means a world of difference. This is a wonderful testimonial which really illustrates well the benefits of cleansing over the long term. Keep on practicing

Colin

Comment

Marty,

It has been so great to follow along with you through all of your cleanses and be part of the transformation that has taken place within you. Your clear insights into your family life has opened up your heart and inspired and shown us that we are ultimately the only ones responsible for our own health and happiness...

Look forward to seeing you in Master Faster..

Stephen_C

Comment

This also illustrates that when we cleanse and heal ourselves, everyone around us benefits. Your children can now- and continue to- enjoy a vivacious father who is happy and unburdened. A father who can play with them and not make them feel like contributors to his daily stress. This does a lot for their spirit and ultimate development. Congratulations Martin, you've done a wonderful thing.

Comment

Wonderful to hear Marty,

such deep, profound change - well done.

Yes Yes Yes to all the comments above.
            love Belinda

Comment

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your welcome.

I am inspired by your journey.
              I had to chuckle with your comment about starting out thinking this was a one time deal ... only because that is what ran thru my own mind.

I now see that it is a life time path and I love the thought of it ... what could be better.

Have you ever stopped to realize how we are the lucky ones?
              We were somehow drawn to this discipline ... how or why does not matter ... the "what is" does.

Love and light,
              Linda
              "The world is what you perceive it to be why not let it be light"

Comment

what a great testomonial Martin.
                Truly a spiritual moment on the ice rink. Good to see you're still getting rid of the crap.

Master Faster here you come.

Comment

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, "something aligned itself right"

Originally posted by Martin_J

The constipation is gone now, and so are other minor health annoyances like headaches, allergies, indigestion, fatigue, lower back weakness, and bleeding gums. What was once a trainride is now a pleasant walk along the winding stream.

Man, I've said it a hundred different times at a hundred different places throughout all the different forums, Marty, you ARE an inspiration to US ALL here at HPS cleansing.

You started cleansing with HPS because of the constipation problem and your awareness that something serious needed to be done about it.... I'm so glad that we got a handle on it and that plus all the other things you mentioned above are now more or less history. I rejoice in your perserverance and in your practices.

Who wants to go through life on a downward spiral, never knowing the real keys of health? I think that is what puzzled me about the world, i.e. how we are supposed to just do as we are told, take our vaccinations, our medications, our surgeries and blindly be led along the path of no hope. Life doesn't have to be about all these things and here at HPS we know that. That is the attraction for me and I have a feeling it will continue to be so.

Yep, it is quite sad what has happened... the culture of sick-care (drugs, doctors, surgery, medications for a lifetime) is prominent in the Western world these last few decades... and we all know the reasons for that (1. doctors don't know otherwise, they've been trained to perform as chemist, and 2) the profit motive) well, what can we do other than to walk the culture of self-help health-care and hope that our success, our vitality, our happiness, our inner smile serves as a beacon of light, of hope and inspiration to those around us... that's about the best we can do beyond actively helping others by sharing with them our knowledge and experiences and providing direction for them... at the end of the day, each one of us is responsible for our own health... no one knows our body better than us, and no one really cares.

I'm so glad that your kids are learning from you, and will learn as they grow up how to enjoy a lifetime of good health- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Blessing Marty. Be well. Thanks for being part of HPS cleansing. Thanks for sharing your life with us... thanks for trusting me... thanks for practicing 7DW Freedom Cleansing!

I look forward to your first, second and third 7DW Master Faster cleanses over the coming years... it will be great fun and bring even greater better health and even more alignment. You can bet on it.
                  Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                  Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, "something aligned itself right"

Hi Marty,
                    I was inspired by your testimony because I have had thoughts today of 'how can I make it?', 'I still have 3 days to go.' and 'I'll never get to level 2. Your very positive testimony reminded me of the gains to be had if I perservere.
                    So, thank you.
                    Love and Blessings,
                    June

Comment

Marty,

I am happy that you persevered. Get used to joy, because you will experience it more and more often.

Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us.

Louise_L

Comment

I have my life and my health, my body and my mind and it is all working so much better now. The future and life's second half are full of hope.
                        Quite a statement, Marty. You are truly an inspiration to absorb, incorporate, and pass on all that we learn here.

Continued blessings and life as you continue your journey.

Your Kansas cleansing mate,

Ron

Comment

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the visit and post to my thread.

The constipation is gone now, and so are other minor health annoyances like headaches, allergies, indigestion, fatigue, lower back weakness, and bleeding gums.
                          This is certainly enough reason for all of us to stick to this path. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Love and light,
                          Linda_P

Comment

About halfway through the session, I felt this surge of joy. The music had been playing Don Henley's "Heart of the Matter" when all of a sudden something aligned itself right within me, bodily, energetically, and spiritually, like a planetary alignment. I smiled and beamed ear to ear for it is not often I feel this. I actually think I started dancing and clapping as I swayed to and fro along the ice without any containment. It was a wonderful, free feeling. You see I had just completed my 7DW level 4 formal a few days earlier and I had a lot to be thankful and joyful for. I have my life and my health, my body and my mind and it is all working so much better now. The future and life's second half are full of hope.
                            Marty...I felt the same way after my L1. It is truly an enlightening experience. It is like a golden cord that connects us to every living thing....where the is no separation but UNITY.

Also, thanks for the great review. You are truly an inspiration to us all.

Malama pono,
                            Tracy

Comment

Working...
                            X