Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Engineer, Diogenes_Y, Age 29, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4- Colon cleansing, Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics combined. Testimonial, Feeling Good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer, Diogenes_Y, Age 29, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4- Colon cleansing, Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics combined. Testimonial, Feeling Good

This last 7Day Wonder Freedom cleanse level 4 was a real trip.

Major detox going on and the cleanse was much easier than previous cleanses.
    There's a real sense of accomplishment at making it through all four levels.
    Digestion is great and there is no more issues with body odor. I only wish I had more vacation time to go on more 7DW cleanses each year.

I'm eating about 70% fruits and veggies and I'm no longer addicted to any food.

Before I started this program, I was addicted to lots of foods, especially chocolate and coffee.
    Now I don't even crave those anymore.
    The only real cravings I get anymore is for some type of carb food, especially in the mornings, but these cravings aren't that bad.

At this point, my body is very sensitive to food.
    When ever I eat something I shouldn't, my stomach lets me know by grumbling immediately after I eat the food.
    If I eat a sugary food, my skin starts to itch a few minutes later.
    If I eat fatty foods, my skin will become inflamed the next day (I have psoriasis).
    So I've slowly been able to determine which foods are OK and which ones to stay away from.

During each level of 7DW fasting, my skin would improve dramatically but later come back to its original state after I broke the fast. This occured through all four levels.

However, after 7DW FREEDOM cleansing level 4, there seemed to be some permanent improvement.
    I would say the amount of permanent improvement was only about 10%, but it gives me hope that after a few more 7DW cleanses I should be in pretty good shape.

I've been taking expensive immunesuppressant biologic drugs for the past year which have been a big help. They seem to help quite a bit with no side effects. I'd rather not have to take these drugs but at this point I have no choice. With a few more cleanses maybe I'll be in good enough shape to quit the drugs.

When I first came to this program, my skin was in really bad shape and I didn't know what to do.
    And now after level 4 I feel great and I'm optimistic that one day I'll be completely healed. This program really did help me survive.

When I first starting this program, I had a hard time believing some of the things mentioned in the books and the website.
    Now that I've been through it all, I can see that everything stated was true.
    You really have to experience this program to understand some of what's written. At the beginning, I was just too closed minded.

Re: Engineer, Diogenes_Y, Age 29, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, Feeling Good

Diogenes,

Great testimonial! It's nice to hear about the correlation between what you eat and how your body reacts to it. I experience the same thing on a regular basis. Although I do try and stick to eating a healthy diet I tend to stray at times and my body starts let me know immediately by a rash here or a bump on the face there or a few extra pounds around the mid section...

You've come a long ways. I haven't been present for some of your cleanses by posting but have followed along with you by reading and being there in spirit....

Congratulations!! and welcome to master faster....

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Engineer, Diogenes_Y, Age 29, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, Feeling Good

Originally posted by Diogenes_Y

When I first starting this program, I had a hard time believing some of the things mentioned in the books and the website. Now that I've been through it all, I can see that everything stated was true. You really have to experience this program to understand some of what's written. At the beginning, I was just too closed minded.

As Stephen just said, welcome to the master fasters... you've done good and I rejoice that you have and are finding great benefit from your guided cleansing here at HPS-online.com.

I look forward to your master faster cleanses this year and next.

One word of suggestion, while it might seem that those immunesuppressant biologic drugs might not be doing any harm, they have actually slowed you down rather than speeding up the process of your skin healing... if I would have seen reference to them in any of your post-cleansing threads, I would have pounced on you.

While I understand the difficulties you had with your skin, you would have been much much wiser to let the cleansing and renewal processes take their course... and now one year later, I am sure that you would have been way way ahead of where you presently are now... and btw, any immunesuppressant how do you, how can see, where it is doing damage... that's the whole problem, you can't until your immune system is so run down that heaps of health problems arise, and then only then, we awake and say, oh, my immune system is so weak.

In short, drop that junk and get on with the healthy living, the healing practices that you have access through in this program... that will bring the best, longest lasting results that you are looking for.

Anyway, congrats on finishing up your level 4, thanks for all your kind words, thanks for all your support of others here on this path, thanks for practicing and thanks for letting me say thanks. Saying thanks, giving thanks, rejoicing in the accomplishments of others is one of the best healing and rejuvenation techniques around... and there is nothing to learn to do it, all one needs to do is open ones heart a bit. So thanks again Diogenes for being a part of our community here and learning how to take control of your health and life.
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Engineer, Diogenes_Y, Age 29, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, Feeling Good

Diogenes - so nice to read your testimonial. Your experience with your body and diet is inspirational to see!

Re: the skin condition. My friend has that same one and found out the medication she was taking for it was supressing her thyroid (which she only had 1/2 one because of an early childhood surgery) and making her gain weight and have some other problems. We looked up her conditions in a book called Healing Healthy by Linda Page, and she found the connections immediately, plus natural, food-and-herb based remedies for all her conditions, which were very effective in addressing the problems.

Comment

Re: Engineer, Diogenes_Y, Age 29, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial, Feeling Good

Thanks for all the replies. This program has been a real life saver for me. Before starting this program, I was going down hill with my diet and I never put two and two together that the junk food I was eating may have been contributing to my health problems. I know better now.

I know it would probably be good to quit the drugs and stick to only cleansing, but it's not that simple. I would probably have to quit my job if I went off the drugs, it's that bad. Of all the drugs out there, the one I'm taking is about as safe as it gets. Thousands of people have taken it for more than 10 years with few negative effects. But I hate giving the drug companies money for profiting off of other peoples misery. The price for this stuff is ridiculous.

I sometimes wonder if I should quit my job and begin cleansing every two months for as long as it takes to get healed. But I don't know if I have the guts to quit my job and lose my health insurance. Also, I'm not convinced that cleansing alone will heal my skin. After 4 cleanses, my skin is not in any better shape than it was when I started (although digestion and weight are much better).

If I only had a mild case of this disease, things would be a lot easier.

Thanks again for the support and advice.

Comment

courage Digenes,

you have alot of courage. when you are ready, if that is your true intention, you'll drop the drugs I think.

Congratulations for coming through the 4 cleanses you have done so so well.

love Belinda

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes_Y

I know it would probably be good to quit the drugs and stick to only cleansing,
              Hi Diogenes,

When you quit the drugs, your efforts to heal and rejuvenate your body will ultimately pay off... like things are right now, you are caught up in an endless cycle between an immediate radical improvement in your skin and suppressing your body ability to heal... if you want to heal the skin issues (and we have here tens of testimonials from people who have) then you have to stop suppressing your body ability to heal... and that is what the drugs are doing.

And btw, by now, you are well aware that HPS cleansing is a lot more than just formal cleansing and food... they are just one part of the path you have been taught here... I could easily list another 20 things beyond the formal cleansing and the food issue that you mentioned above. In fact I could easily list forty!!!!

All together, a cross disciplinary approach is required and drugs aren't a part of that approach.

As I said, you are SHORTCHANGING YOURSELF going the path you have gone... try going a year or two on one path, rather than a foot here on this path and a foot there on that path... and then make your judgements... a quick fix isn't giving you any chance to find the long lasting sustainable change that you seek.

Hope this inspires you to some serious thought... I'm surprised this discussion hasn't been going on in your post-cleansing threads... I never heard of any of these drugs you mention above until seeing this testimonial, and that too is a shame. I feel like we lost precious time and lots of energy because you were doing things that ultimately damage your cleansing chances for success... and that is a shame.

Anyway, hope the above inspires you... forge on cleansing friend!
              Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
              Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Diogenes,

You've accomplished so much, as you've now gone thru 4 levels of cleansing - good work We all continue to have things to work on/toward on our path to better health. Your testimonial certainly tells me that you've come a long way on that path.
                Looking forward to seeing you in the Master Faster realm

Comment

Working...
                X