Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Security Officer, Joseph R Age 28, 7DW level 1- Colon detox cleanse, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial Feeling better all around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Officer, Joseph R Age 28, 7DW level 1- Colon detox cleanse, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial Feeling better all around

I took a little while to write my testimonial. I have been very busy preparing for the arrival of my daughter, all ready an inspiration to change and not even born yet.

I came to HPS looking for a way to finally change my health to where I wanted to be. All the constant reading on holistic health and dribs and drabs of practice did very little for me. I still felt tired, depressed, and frustrated most of the time, not really able to make a real change.

When I found the hps-online.com website it rang true to me.

But, I was skeptical.

The cost of the 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse was very expensive for me.
    More than enough for me to say maybe some other time or what if this is a hoax.

Having been taken advantage before by people claiming to want to "help you and not for the money", I wasn't sure if I would do it.

But, I kept thinking about it throughout the next few days and based on previous reading, my intuition, my desire to feel good, and my soon to be increasing family I decided to do it.

When, I first read that I would have to participate in an online support group I thought it was corny.
    Partly because I couldn't see people wanting to really hear about all of my shit (literally and metaphorically), partly because I didn't expect much of a response, and partly because I have never done anything like it before.

Within the first day, I felt at ease.

All of the support was really astonishing and seeing that all these people kept coming back gave me much hope that I was in the right place.
    It appeared only my preconceptions were corny.

All of you and Jos-hua made me feel comfortable, supported, and guided.

I don't think I would have gotten nearly as much out of this without the group.
    By the end of the formal I knew that this place came truly from the heart.

By the end of the formal cleanse I had so many great feelings on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level.

Physically, I felt not tired for the first time in years.
    I had clearer skin, no more Psoriasis or really dry spots.
    I had bettered all of my five senses.
    I could smell things I never really noticed before.
    Read things I couldn't really see that well.
    Hear things on a much lower level, and my awareness increased.
    I had lost fifteen pounds, though not my motivation a nice plus, and my stomach had flattened dramatically.

Emotionally, I felt not tired for the first time in years.
    I began to feel my own inner strength and commitment.
    I appreciated more all of the love I have both past and present in my life.
    I was able to clear out feelings of guilt over past lifestyle choices and realized I could not have gotten here without my journey.

To sum up I felt something I haven't in a very long time. GRATITUDE! for both the good and bad.

Spirtually, I felt not tired for the first time in years. (You're seeing the pattern, right?)
    I just feel peaceful yet stronger, and calmer yet more energetic.
    More motivated than ever before to continue this path.
    I am excited to continue, learn and practice more, gain and share more of this good energy I have brought to the surface of my life.

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the same.

Re: Security Officer, Joseph R Age 28, 7DW level 1, Testimonial Feeling better all around

Good luck with the new addition to your family Joe!

I feel good that you and your wife have a whole lot more tools to keep her healthy, and you guys in excellent health too.

Thanks for sharing your impressions of the HPS cleansing program and the benefits you have found from it.

So many wonderful caring intelligent people participated in your cleansing... so my hat goes off to them, as much as to you in doing this type of cleansing.

I'm confident that if you follow the guidelines of your HPS 7DW post-cleansing blueprint, stay active here in the forums, and progress into 7DW level 2 cleansing at the appropriate time, things will be even better... better than ever

Originally posted by Joseph R

...I just feel peaceful yet stronger, and calmer yet more energetic. More motivated than ever before to continue this path.
    I look forward to your continuing healing, rejuvenation and happy life Joseph... all of us are here with you, for you, from the heart. We are one. We are all cleansers, humans exploring the art of being.

You'll be able to judge if you have participated sufficiently in 'others' cleansing by the number of replies to this testimonial... if you don't find many, that means you need to give more of yourself, and well, if you need to give more of yourself here, that just shows you that probably, you will need to give more of yourself in your daily life too... caring for others increases the love that surrounds you daily and makes for a better life.

Peace be upon you.

Love and light, your cleansing friend,
    Jos-hua
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Security Officer, Joseph R Age 28, 7DW level 1, Testimonial Feeling better all around

Hi Joseph,

WOW! The first time in years syndrome seems to be the theme of this whole process.

It seems to be a common thread for us all.

Do ya feel like jumping out of bed in the morning and yelling YESSSSSS! ?

Great job!

Baby is going to have a brand new daddy

Love and light,
      Linda

Comment

Joe - you are an inspiration. What a beautiful gift for yourself, your wife, your daughter - pretty much everyone!

Jos-hua is not joshing (hee hee) when he says "stay connected" - for yourself and for us. You are a light and an authentically cool human being.

If it feels right to you, I'd love to see a picture of the family or the new baby girl on the "Pics" board/post.

Much love and light to you and your beautiful family.
        Dawn

Comment

Working...
        X