Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Estate, Kevin S, Age 43, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics Detox, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial, Parasite progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate, Kevin S, Age 43, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics Detox, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial, Parasite progress

After achieving excellent results in 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing Levels 1 and 2 cleanses by totally clearing up prostate and colitis issues, my 7DW Level 3 provided yet another great accomplishment in clearing out a parasite issue.

After a few years of low energy, I discovered HPS after doing research on parasites.

I was eager to jump right into the program, even though the progression of cleanses did not directly address parasites until 7DW Level 2.

Well, I'm glad I was patient, because even though 7 Day Wonder Level 2 yielded great results, it was 7DW Level 3 where I really "saw" the fruits of labor from the comprehensive parasite protocol.

It's one thing when you feel better, but to actually "see" results is another thing!

After coming to the conclusion a year ago that I had a parasite problem, my 7DW Level 3 proved that my hunch was correct.

At risk of being too graphic, I was both alarmed and yet relieved to actually see the many parasites that I passed during my 7dw freedom cleanse.

I realize that parasites is an issue that the vast majority of us have, but this was an issue that was starting to really effect my health. Now I can really move to the next level, given that I'm not having to constantly fight the negative effects that parasites have on every level of our health!

I'm looking forward to now taking my health to the next level. After lots of work (which has been well worth the time and effort), I feel I'm making great progress in many areas of my health, including a marked improvement in my energy levels.

Re: Real Estate, Kevin S, Age 43, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial, Parasite progress

Hey Kevin,

Good to hear the results of your 7DW parasite cleanse.

Having dealt with them through the last four of my 7dw freedom cleanses I can relate to your feeling of exuberance about having them out of you... I'm sure you energy and outlook as you have stated here is taking off...

This is a great journey.

Happy to be a part of it with you...

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Real Estate, Kevin S, Age 43, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial, Parasite progress

I second everything Stephen said.

Wishing you all the best Kevin.

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Kevin,

Congratulations on the progress you've made and achieved so far in HPS! How gratifying is must be to know so clearly that your health purpose for coming here was fulfilled through your commitment and dedication to the process.

7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing L3 which I am still finishing is truly an awesome "kick in the butt" for the health journey!!

Your results definitely confirm that!

Ron

Comment

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback and congratulations on the success through determination to expel parasites.

Freedom!!!!

In peace
          Yvonne

Comment

Hi Kevin,

I'm glad that you are feeling so much better. I know I had intestinal worms when I was a child - who knows, maybe I still have.

Just relax, enjoy your life, and practice the good things that you now know. You'll feel when you are ready for next level.

Comment

Working...
            X