Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Estate Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial: Intensity Unleashed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial: Intensity Unleashed!

7DW Level 3 Freedom cleanse proved to be a real "meat & potatoes" cleanse! Okay, okay, so that's a wrong food combination! In the old diet way of thinking, it was used to mean a heavy duty main course meal - not that level 1 or 2 were only hors d'oeuvres or snack food. Far from it. However, with the addition of other organ cleansing in L3 besides the colon cleansing, my body felt like everybody was getting playing time during this cleanse. Nobody was just warming the bench or cooling their heels on the sidelines.

By days four through six I could feel the intensity of the detox and cleanse activity almost system wide.

The whites of my eyes had turned yellow and were blood shot. Although not truly an aching, my body simply felt like it was laboring to release and cast off stuff it had stashed away for many of my 56 years. By the end of the formal cleanse, the texture of what was dropping from my colon was significantly different from what had departed during Level 1 & 2 - leading me to surmise that material further up the GI tract was also being shown the door. (Back door, that is!)

Once I completed the formal and did the FG implants, the "faucet turned on wide open"!! I became like the everyready bunny: when I assumed the squat position the BM's just kept dropping and dropping and dropping.

I know Jos-hua explained they would be longer and wider, but LO, it was still a bit of an awareness shock.

As I have commented numerous times since starting the HPS DBC journey, the further one progresses on this well laid out path, the more the thoroughness and correctness of what we are told to do becomes evident.

I know that for me, at least, there is no way I would have ever put together all the steps that Jos-hua has provided for me here.

I, like many others who have come here and shared their comments, have dabbled in various aspects of health care by trying to take this supplement or diet to fix a weakness or perhaps to try to build total health.

However, nothing that I have encountered before HPS deep body care brought so many aspects of health care and health transformation together into one complete program.

Unlike the old Brylcream hair care commercial, when it comes to health transformation, a little dab will NOT do ya!! It takes the complete full system tune up and clean up. And to top it off, it is not just the physical that will need to be addressed!! The mental, emotional, and spiritual are integral to physical health as well.

Besides the physical gains that I expect will arise from completing the Level 3 cleanse, of perhaps equal significance is the further cementing in my understanding and awareness just how completely I can determine and affect my health for the rest of my life.

Not only that, but how much more there is to do to fully and totally transform my health into a state of great vibrancy and energy.

Areas of health care that I have know about for a long time and about which I have accumulated books and web site info have now leapt to life at the motivational level.

I can no longer leave areas of diet and exercise in the realm of intellectual understanding or just "knowing about". Now I must press on because now I know that major, major change is possible and lies just within my grasp.

Previously, I only gave intellectual assent to various health issues.

Now, with the results I have experienced so far on the HPS DBC journey, I know that real serious physical change is fully possible if I will only move, and I repeat, move in the direction of additional changes to my daily lifestyle choices.

Physically at this point my body feels like it is in the midst of a major remodeling project. I do not have glowing reports to share about vast surges of energy, calmness of emotions, the release of tension, or any other health improvement that TV commercials blare out about constantly with the drug and chemical solutions. HOWEVER, I have no doubt - NONE - that this house is on the road to a total makeover and will be an active, vibrant place of living for many years to come.

Thank-you again, Jos-hua, for all the hours, days, and years you have spent learning, sharing, and teaching that others may live fuller, healthier, and more satisfying lives. May our gratitude flow back and nourish you to continue so that even a greater number of people will benefit.

Ron
    Last edited by Ronald_H; 10-27-2005, 03:22 PM.

Re: Real Estate Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial: Intensity Unleashed!

Ron, great work. You've come out of this 7DW Freedom cleanse with the knowledge and motivation to do even greater things--excellent testimony.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Real Estate Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial: Intensity Unleashed!

Dear Ron,

I see you changed your signature... that tells it all. (I am choosing to walk and not sit down, to journey and not camp out, to build anew - not just maintain.)

Glad to hear that things are going strong and the intensity unleased... this testimonial of yours here kind of reminds me of one Marty wrote a while back titled 'All the Cylinders are firing'. hhehehehe you both are formula 1 race cars and formula 1 drivers.... congrats!

Thanks for your kind words Ron... yes, it is your gratitude and that of others that feeds me, makes me understand that what I have been doing here is worthwhile, meaningful and beneficial...

In fact, your testimonial hit home so strongly that I just went to the HPS-ONLINE website and toned the sales pitch down... if people what to cleanse with us, welcome, if not great too...

I have found my satisfaction from those who are actually cleansing and practicing, not anymore from those who might be doing it... so thanks, you and the recent level 1 testimonials this week from Joseph, Linda and Dawn, have helped me realign myself and therefore, I am going off next week to India for teachings, blessings and another life enhancing experiment.

Will be talking to you soon again from incredible India. Forge on in your 7DW post-cleansing Ronald. Keep practicing, stay engaged... Keep Rebirthing!
      I will be checking soon your 7dw post-cleansing/rebirthing thread to see how the liver cleansing went. We will talk more then.

Peace friend, wishing you all the best!!!!
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Ron.

Nice read on your testimonial.. You've been a great assent to the HPS community and it's nice to see and hear how far you have come along with the program...

[QUOTE]

[As I have commented numerous times since starting the HPS journey, the further one progresses on this well laid out path, the more the thoroughness and correctness of what we are told to do becomes evident. I know that for me, at least, there is no way I would have ever put together all the steps that Jos-hua has provided for me here. I, like many others who have come here and shared their comments, have dabbled in various aspects of health care by trying to take this supplement or diet to fix a weakness or perhaps to try to build total health.]

I agree with you here on the many times I've either joined the gym or taken supplements to try and revive my health, but to no avail. Having a sensible laid out program to follow is a sure fire guarantee to reclaim one’s health..I look forward to continuing on with you as you climb the ladder here at HPS...

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Real Estate Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial: Intensity Unleashed!

Hi Ronald,

Your review is such a pleasure to read. Very creative way of summarizing how far you've come here. I, like you, received a lot of nudging from a lot of good folks around here to keep taking it to the next level, and now there are so many benefits in good health as a result. All of it was accomplished safely and effectively. May your 7dw post cleanse be just as inspiring.

Regards,
          Marty

Comment

Re: Real Estate Entrepreneur, Ronald_H, Age 56, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial: Intensity Unleashed!

Your testimonial really does say it all:

However, nothing that I have encountered before HPS brought so many aspects of health care and health transformation together into one complete program. Unlike the old Brylcream hair care commercial, when it comes to health transformation, a little dab will NOT do ya!! It takes the complete full system tune up and clean up. And to top it off, it is not just the physical that will need to be addressed!! The mental, emotional, and spiritual are integral to physical health as well.
            I'm very inspired by this testimonial to keep going on the HPS path. It is really everything I've been looking for/working toward.

Many thanks, Ron, and best wishes for the post cleanse.

Comment

Hi Ron,

Great and inspiring testimonial!

Its so great to read the journey of everyone else. It does give one the boost to carry on. I find that when I am distracted from the board I keep thinking "gosh I have to check in and see who is doing what" ... I actually start to feel guilty when I don't make it over here ... lol ... what is with that?

Everyone here has become extended family ... it is so nice.

Yes Jos-jua is the pioneer ... he has forged a path for us that is easier because of his sacrifice in both his time and money ... have to wonder about the stress on the physical on what was tossed because it did not work.

I too am grateful for his diligence is staying this cleansing path and the willingness to hang in there and see that we get it too.

Love and light,
              Linda_P

Comment

Well, guys (Richard, Stephen, Marty, Dawn, & Linda) glad my L3 comments are encouraging and motivating for others on this journey. I know I certainly am encouraged and sometimes challenged by the reports that others share of the circumstances and realizations they get on theirs.

Linda, your connections to the forums is a real testimony to their power in our lives and a living example of why Jos-hua emphasizes them so strongly. In my case I would call it a combination of accountability and hunger for what we come to realize is "food for the soul of our health journey and transformation". There is sort of a "group momentum" that spills over as we stay engaged. It aids in maintaining the mindset needed to stay the course, press in, and keep on practicing.

The LF is now done so I'll post the particulars over on the 7DW post-cleanse forum.

Ron

Comment

I, like many others who have come here and shared their comments, have dabbled in various aspects of health care by trying to take this supplement or diet to fix a weakness or perhaps to try to build total health. However, nothing that I have encountered before HPS brought so many aspects of health care and health transformation together into one complete program

Ron, this was a very inspiring read for me - you sparked a thought in me - I've been thinking about what area of alternative medicine I'd like to focus on - and I can categorically say that it will have to incorporate colonics.

You certainly hit a chord when you speak about dabbling in various aspects of health care. I've not only dabbled, but was under the care of an alternative doctor - but even his vitamin supplements didn't eradicate the health problem. And I am becoming a believer that 7DW Freedom cleansing is the answer after reading time and again of the toxins that are eliminated and the improvement in health that is experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Yvonne_B

I've not only dabbled, but was under the care of an alternative doctor - but even his vitamin supplements didn't eradicate the health problem. And I am becoming a believer that 7DW Freedom cleansing is the answer after reading time and again of the toxins that are eliminated and the improvement in health that is experienced.
                    Yvonne dearest,

Without someones continuous intervention in the journey, nothing serious is going to happen with regards to improving ones health. One can take all the vitamins in the world, diet for years, exercise until we are blue in the face and pray daily, but still great health is going to evade us.

Attaining great health is the same as building a great business... it needs to be done step by step, a commitment is required and it cost time and money. Cleansing the HPS way is the quickest, easiest and safest way that I know of.

Peace,
                    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
                    X