Fran_D'A, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- Improved Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fran_D'A, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- Improved Energy

THIS TESTIMONIAL WAS PREVIOUSLY POSTED IN APRIL, 2002 on the previous forums.

I finished my HPS GUIDED 7DW level 2 program on April 5 and have been enjoying the increased energy it has brought.

After my level 1 in December 2001, I felt tired and it took several weeks before I really felt the benefits of the cleanse.

This time, the cleanse itself was very calm and peaceful and I had good energy throughout. The change has been wonderful. I lost 9 pounds between the pre-cleanse and the formal cleanse bringing my total weight loss to 25lbs. Chronic constipation is a thing of the past and my body actually craves healthy foods. Amazing!

I am convinced that DEEP BODY CARE is an extremely beneficial path to follow. I have seen clear evidence of that already and know I will experience even more in the future.

The support of my fellow 7 day wonder cleansers was wonderful and it really helps to be part of a group doing the same thing.

But more importantly, there is no way I could do this without the genuine concern, involvement and experience of Jos-hua.

I had some post-cleanse problems this time and a pretty significant healing crisis which has since passed.
    I had no clue what to do and contacted Jos-hua privately.
    Do you know what I got?
    Everything I needed including his genuine love and concern! He told me things to do, things not to do, things to try, he asked questions and then more questions, and it was not just a response to one email. There were many, many back and forth over the past several weeks at all hours of the day and night.

I'm sure this took a significant amount of his time and energy, which he gave so graciously with love.

Last year my husband couldn't get to the doctor's office for test results so the doctor called him from his car one evening. You know what he got in the mail? A bill for $100!

The HPS GUIDED DBC program is priceless and for my money, the best deal on the planet!

You can read all the books you want and buy all sorts of stuff from your health food store and try to go it alone. But I guarantee you won't get what you'll get from being a part of HPS.

Dear Fran,

I'm delighted constipation is in your past.

You mention the value of the community and Jos-hua. I am always struck by your unconditional giving, support and guidance.

I thank you for that.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards in the future.

Love Niamh

Comment

Working...
    X