Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tina A, Age 34, 7DW Level 1- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing- Testimonial- Headache Relief, More Energy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tina A, Age 34, 7DW Level 1- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing- Testimonial- Headache Relief, More Energy

Hi fellow DBC cleansers
    (Repost from old support group)

I completed the HPS 7DW Level 1 DBC (deep body care) program in Nov. 2002. The entire deep body care process was extremely beneficial and well worth the investment in time & money.

For anyone wondering if this program is for you, IT IS!

I can truly say that I would not have received the results I did if I had tried to colon cleanse on my own, or going to a clinic for a series of colonic irrigations.

The keys to the success of the 7DW program is, first and foremost, the wisdon & guidance of Jos-hua, the support group which is priceless, and all of the reference/reading material which is crucial to one's understanding of the entire process.

The benefits I have experienced from the cleanse include:

1-Relief from severe, almost daily, headaches. I suffered for years from them and nothing helped-until 7DW! I still get an occasional headache, but now I know what I put into my body to bring on the headache!

2-Relief from abdominal pain-I had an undiagnosed pain in the lower right abdominal region for over 10 years. The pain would come and go for a period of weeks to months, but it always came back. Now, the pain is very infrequent, lasts only for a few minutes and usually only a day or two.

3-I have a lot more energy!

4-I sleep very soundly every night, which is such a newfound blessing!

This deep body care program has basically awakened me to my body and the role nutrition (or lack thereof) plays in my health and quality of life! I have so much to learn about cleansing, and I am eager to evolve to a whole new level of health and self-care. I am very grateful to Jos-hua and everyone of my fellow cleansers for their support!

The 7DW cleanse was the best start I could have made on the road to a healthy mind and body.

Gratefully, Tina_A
Working...
X