Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English teacher, Richard_D, Age 33, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master-Faster cleanse#1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - Best yet to come

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English teacher, Richard_D, Age 33, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master-Faster cleanse#1, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial - Best yet to come

For once I think I'm going to post a brief testimonial. Those of you who've been following my fasts for the past couple of years or so will know how I tend to write rather more than necessary when I get to this point in the cleanse/post-cleanse. No matter how much I write, though, it doesn't do justice to even a tenth part of this process.

Even in the short term, just comparing my state of mind, optimism, cheerfulness, clear-headed emotional equilibrium, etc., to what it was a week before beginning the prefast; just taking that extremely limited perspective shows a remarkable improvement across the board in all areas I take a closer look at. When I make the same comparison to where I was a couple of years ago, about to set out on this incredible undertaking, the distance I've come, and the gains I've posted since then are little short of astonishing.

It's like getting that second chance that you spend so much of your life hearing from everyone around you that you'll never get. Things seem possible again that I'd written off--I'd written myself off in the same instant--as beyond my grasp long ago. I'm contemplating changes to my life that would have positively scared me years ago, not because they're anything so terrible or massive, just uncharacteristically bold. When your health returns, a great deal of courage comes trickling back with it. I had no glimmering until comparatively recently how much I've missed by clinging out of weakness to the customary and habitual.

Cleansing with HPS gave me the first crucial step, that initial spark in a long chain reaction that even now is only just well begun--I'm just getting started but I can see wonderful things ahead already, and undreamed of things beyond that. I know what I need to do if I want to keep on the path of ascending good health and life. Thanks to Jos-hua for showing the way.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: Richard_D, Age 33, Master-Faster 1, Testimonial - Best yet to come

Yeah, you right!

This is what we all looking for Rick, and by staying the course you have shown that it is possible to take control of your health again and make all your dreams come true....

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 33, Master-Faster cleanse#1, Testimonial - Best yet to come

Originally posted by Richard_D

...Things seem possible again that I'd written off--I'd written myself off in the same instant--as beyond my grasp long ago. I'm contemplating changes to my life that would have positively scared me years ago, not because they're anything so terrible or massive, just uncharacteristically bold. When your health returns, a great deal of courage comes trickling back with it. I had no glimmering until comparatively recently how much I've missed by clinging out of weakness to the customary and habitual.

....but I can see wonderful things ahead already, and undreamed of things beyond that. I know what I need to do if I want to keep on the path of ascending good health and life. Thanks to Jos-hua for showing the way.

Rick
      Amazing isn't it so Rick? How life becomes a whole lot easier... it's so hard for someone who is just starting out on this path, or after only a cleanse two or three, to really understand what the word TRANSFORMATION means, but as we progress into advanced cleansing and pursue this path, we meet it head on, without much construction... it just shows up on our doorstep.

I'm glad all these things are happening now as I know you are preparing for a big trip to the USA... with a healthier body, you go there with a healthier mind, less confusion, more courage, more positive opportunities to arise for you and your life...

Thanks for your kind words... I look forward to walking this path over the coming years with you and other master fasters,,,, these last couple of weeks, with so many master fasters proceeding forward, well, this whole adventure called HPS, Helping People Survive, has become, is becoming, a lot more fun and exciting on a personal level for me too, and I am happy to be part of it all.

Cheers!
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D
        When your health returns, a great deal of courage comes trickling back with it.
        Rick,

This really resonates with me. You articulate so well how I feel everytime after a cleanse. For me, the courage is just what I need to deal with a whole lot of emotional damage done to myself and people around me. Without that, life would have been a continous downward spiral. Thanks for the insight.

Tsang

Comment

Hi guys, after reading your replies I had to add a couple words of my own.

Yes, Jos-hua, TRANSFORMATION. That's exactly the word I didn't even know I was grasping for. It really describes to a tee what is taking place here. Again I'm struck by the aptness of the language you use to describe things as they happen, but then how surprised should I be really? Of course you've been through many more layers, levels of this than I have, but it still strikes one as extraordinary how similar our separate journeys are at the heart of things.

It really is a privilege being here as so many "graduate" into the master levels and beyond (Maz, Stephen, Janaka, Tsang, others I am not remembering just at the moment have been 'masters' for some time already), it's like being in a garden--no, an orchard--at the peak of spring as all the trees blossom. To be a part of it all is magnificently uplifting and profoundly humbling at the same time.

It really is great to be here, and to be a part of it all. Thanks to each and every one of you.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Richard,
            You're paving the way for many more of us - showing what is achievable over time. More importantly you are benefiting tremendously from the HPS program in more ways than one - body, mind, spirit. It gives me the inspiration to continue on this path as I too want to experience this TRANSFORMATION.

Thanks for visiting my site and for your gentle words on encouragement.

Comment

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the reminder that this process is ever moving on.
              The more we practice the better we get.

Somehow when I started this I figured it was something you do once or twice a year ... but its the in between that keeps us going. An the better we do the in between the better everything else works.

Those of you forging a path ahead keep me going ... I find myself saying "oh I want that too".

So the information in your posts is important be it lots or less

Love and light,
              Linda

Comment

Right on Rick

i am noticing these thnings too, the transformation, opportunities opening, courage to step into them, but thank you for your articulation. well said.

i've enjoyed and received much of value from your posts and i'm very happy to be sharing this switchback path you to better health, cheers!
                Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hi Rick,

It's so great to see how you've benefitted with HPS, and the incredible strides you've made with your health. It just goes to show the awesome healing potential we ALL have, but yet unfortunately so few take advantage of. You sound so clear Rick. I encourage you to be bold, and act on some of the changes in your life that you've been contemplating. When we have our health, it becomes so much easier to forge forward on our paths, whatever they may be.
                  Keep up the great work Rick

Comment

Nicely put, Richard.
                    It is great to see the gains you have made!

Comment

Well said Rick,

it really is amazing how much easier life flows when your health is good... I think probably because your mind is free to think about its new adventures instead of being bogged down worrying about your health. The possiblities are endless... enjoy the journey!

peace,
                      Colin

Comment

Working...
                      X