Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne_H, Age 58, DBC, 7DW level 1. Testimonial, The pictures are true!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne_H, Age 58, DBC, 7DW level 1. Testimonial, The pictures are true!!

Dear cleansing friends:

I am more comfortable using numbers than I am words, but I will do the best I can to describe how pleased I am with the results of my 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse level I.

Yes, the pictures at the HPS-online.com site showing what comes out of the human body during a genuine colon cleanse are real--I saw the same things come out of me!

Yes, I did lose my desire for sweets and yes, I do look forward to a meal of a large salad and steamed veggies.

They all taste so much better than before.

Although weight loss is not the most important consideration of the program, it does happen.
    That has not only a physical effect, but also a mental one as your self-confidence and how you feel about yourself improves also.

Although I was not on any medication before 7DW Level I, I was heading there and had to limit what I ate becauce of diverticulitis.
    I now can eat whatever I want, but what I want to eat has changed also!!

Being the Yankee that I am I hesitated to spend the money for the HPS GUIDED program, but I believe it is well worth it.

Frankly, it's either spend a little now or pay a lot more later in doctor and hospital bills.

From reading material supplied through HPS sources and others, I am beginning to learn just how much junk I have been putting into by body for the last 57 years and am amazed that I have lasted as long as I have.

DBC Level I was the beginning of reversing the process and I look forward, along with my wife, to participating in the next levels.

If you are considering joining us who have already participated, do it. Commit. You can do it!!

Dear Wayne,

I'm so happy for you and Linda. The changes in you're level of health are obvious to those who see you.

Your committment to this program will only bring you good as your body rejoices in being able to get rid of more and more of the result of living the SAD way.

I will be cheering for you two as you follow one to 7DW FREEDOM Cleansing level 2.

Blessings to you,

Pat

Comment

Wayne, Congratulations on a great cleanse! I'm happy that you are noticing wonderful changes happening in your body.
      Look forward to your monthly progress posts and your 7DW Level 2.
      Cheers, Tina_A

Comment

Wayne;

You did a fine job with your words! You have laid it all out simply and sincerely. I, too, will be looking forward to hearing of your, and your wife's, 7DW level 2 experiences.

I am encouraged by the changes you have shared.

Best wishes,
        Claudette

Comment

Working...
        X