Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electrician Martin_J, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #1. Testimonial. “No more seasonal allergies, the sneezing fits, and the antihistamines. Hardly any more colds, runny noses, and sore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrician Martin_J, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #1. Testimonial. “No more seasonal allergies, the sneezing fits, and the antihistamines. Hardly any more colds, runny noses, and sore

“Finish your current bottle of Candida supplements and you shouldn’t need them anymore.”—my doctor, after this 7 day cleanse.

A bit overdue, but I am here to give another positive review of my experience with the HPS 7 Day Wonder DBC program. This was my first 7DW Master Faster freedom cleanse and I was able to do it online, without any time off work, and with the support of many other participants here. Thank you all again. I wouldn't want to do it any other way.

Some time ago I had a constipation thing that pretty much brought my life to a crawl. That was then. Not anymore. I learned much in my quest for the underlying cause. Laxatives were not the answer. Removing vital organs (which I am convinced would have happened if I had gone with a purely conventional approach) was not the answer, either. Making changes to my lifestyle, eating habits, and habitual patterns with the emotions and negative thinking was much more the way I wanted to go, and I found all that here. By deep body cleansing and seeing what comes out even after a fifth HPS DBC cleanse, I am much better able to forge on a healthier experience of life.

It continues to amaze me how I have enjoyed life free of the occasional pounding headaches. I have not had aspirin in almost two years.

I quit drinking coffee. No more seasonal allergies, the sneezing fits, and the antihistamines. Hardly any more colds, runny noses, and sore throats and the quest for remedies. (although I just had a bout with a sore throat which I think is related to recent dental work.) It has been quite sustainable.

And since my job is physically oriented, I am ever grateful that this HPS DBC program led me toward a much more flexible body and stronger back.

As an electrician, it pays to be physically fit, but as I add to my years in the trade and gain experience it pays to have both! Experience AND the body to carry out the knowledge of the trade is a wonderful thing to have.

Many things remain to work on in my deep body care journey.

One of them is the worry about “me, myself, and I” and to see if I cannot be more attentive to others.

I can release some of the old fears about the future knowing that I am taken care of, and knowing we have this wonderful 7-day cleanse to practice when we need balance.

Jos-hua has created a wonderful opportunity here to engage in something very special, viz. Being in control of your health.

I somehow knew that before I signed up for level 1, so in a way it was fate two years ago that I would bring my warning sign here. What a wonderful gift to give yourself (the holiday season being just a recent memory.)

“…..I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power of my own mind to use in any way I choose. Every moment of life is a new beginning point as we move from the old. This moment is a new point of beginning for me right here and right now. All is well in my world.” Louise L. Hay.

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, HPS Master Faster Cleanse, Testimonial. “I rejoice in the knowledge…”

I rejoice in your rejoicing!!

Forge on HPScleansing friend.

Freedom from poor and declining health is such a wonderful thing... isn't it.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, HPS Master Faster Cleanse, Testimonial. “I rejoice in the knowledge…”

Hi Martin,

Nice testimonial. You've been a great assent to our cleansing community... It's always great to read your posts...

Stephen_C

Comment

Great testimonial, Martin!

You have gained so much from the program, and it is amazing to me that you have developed to the point of being able work while doing a cleanse like that.

Comment

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, HPS Master Faster Cleanse, Testimonial. “

Hi Marty,

You are feeling good, aren't you? And it all starts with challenging the medical establishment's methods and - more important -the results (or their lack of). You just need to start thinking by yourself, instead of following of what you are being told. It's so easy... and yet so difficult for most people.

I'm glad for you.

Comment

Re: Electrician/Wireman, Martin_J, Age 44, HPS Master Faster Cleanse, Testimonial. “

Hi Marty,

Very good to see your testimonial. I thought for a moment that you'd done a second MF cleasnse while I was away, but saw you mentioned that the testimony was a little overdue--I'm getting the same feeling over here, I'm overdue on a lot of things, but it's all moving along and pretty soon we'll both be posting MF2 testimonials, I'll bet. Great to see such immense changes in so little time.

Rick
            Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow - you're testimonial is inspiring, Marty.

What a wonderful list of freedoms you've accumulated in 2 years! It really brings home the importance of full responsibility for one's health.

Thanks for your amazing example and loving heart!

Comment

Hi Marty,

I love the sense of space and calm i feel here...

thanks for your rich contributions all over the place here....and well done on MF1.
                love Belinda

Comment

Working...
                X