Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graduate Student, Stacey_H, Age 34, 7DW Level 1- Colon cleansing, Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics combined. Testimonial-Quit Smoking!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduate Student, Stacey_H, Age 34, 7DW Level 1- Colon cleansing, Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics combined. Testimonial-Quit Smoking!

A month ago I was a stressed out, overweight, hard drinking,
    heavy smoking graduate student.

Constipation and bloating was the norm.

I began searching the internet for info about colon cleansing, fasting and food combining (things I had flirted with in the past).
    I needed something comprehensive and intense.

When I found HPS-online.com, it took me a couple of days to mull over the money, the idea of a support group, questions like "could I possibly not eat solid food for 7 days?!"

Today I am so grateful that I took the plunge- for many reasons.

During the fast I had moments that were difficult, but overall I felt so alive- so clean.

A few days into the fast:

-I no longer wanted cigarettes.

-I lost my desire for beer.

-My food cravings changed from pizza to sashimi.

-I actually enjoy eating fruit now and don't have to force
    myself to choose it over a bagel and cream cheese.

-For years I had bumps on the backs of my arms that I could not get rid of
    with any amount of exfoliation or lotion. They disappeared around day 4.

It would have been much more difficult to achieve these little victories and make it through the rough spots without being connected to a group of people going through it together.

The depth of wisdom and genuine caring at HPS was beyond my expectations.

What you learn and when you learn it has been carefully calibrated to fit Level 1. Any more or less wouldn't have worked for me.

I think the best thing that happened during my 7-Day Wonder Freedom Level 1 cleanse was that I felt a very deep, satisfying sense of accomplishment.

I could barely believe that I, little ole me, had fasted for 7 days, given myself colonic irrigations and generally showed a self-discipline that I was doubtful I could muster.

Now I feel as though I could do anything.

People had always told me that, but I can finally see it for myself.

That is an incredible feeling.

Re: Stacey_H, Age 34, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial-Quit Smoking!

Excellent news, Stacey! There are so many things you report that by themselves are worth celebrating--quitting smoking alone is a milestone, but even beyond that there is so much more of importance. I think the biggest thing you may have accomplished here is proving to yourself what can be accomplished with this method of health maintenance. Once you get a taste of the possibilities, it makes it much easier to continue down this road and see what else you can cure on your own. Congratulations on a great first cleanse.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

SUPER!

Stacey - how great for you! You must feel so empowered by this cleanse. What a phenomenal feeling - to get through it and come out victoriously. You have definitely done something wonderful for yourself and your life. It is apparent that you have proven to yourself that no mountain is too high, no challenge is too great for you. It's true, as much as other people tell us we are capable of something, ultimately we need to show ourselves we can do it. You did it!

Congratulations--

Shawnee

Comment

Wow. Cheers to you Stacey. So empowering to discover you can make positive changes to enhance your health and well being in such wonderful ways.

Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Thank you so much guys!
          What an incredible group of people.

Comment

Ah, so nice to read all the above Stacey.

Greetings from Gokarna, south india... it's a lovely day here and I see you too are having lovely days... people come here on pilgramages, and I too am on a pilgramage, following Amma through her north india tour... such a delight to see a selfless being devoted to the benefit of all beings.

All spiritual paths mention that the quickest way to self-realization, to enlightment, to God consciousness is composed of devotion and compassion. There are unlimited paths, as there are unlimited numbers of beings, but they all mention compassion and devotion.

I think when one applies those two attitudes to their cleansing and renewal, they too are on the quickest path to better health.

Glad you have had some great experiences cleansing here at HPS... it's just a start...the beginning, level 1. Devote yourself to your level 1 post-cleansing, stay active here at the HPS cleansing and renewal forums, and watch and see where things will go... I dare say you'll be amazed looking back a year from now... Awesomely amazed, and at your age that can't be beat.

Wishing you all the best Stacey, forge on cleansing friend!!!

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Graduate Student, Stacey_H, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 cleansing, Testimonial-Quit Smoking!

Jos-hua,
              So great to hear from you!
              I feel like I'm on a pilgrimage too!
              What you say makes so much sense.
              Compassion for myself has been difficult for me, but
              cleansing is bringing it out of me. And I am devoted!
              I am lucky to be here.
              Thank you,
              Stacey

Comment

Re: Graduate Student, Stacey_H, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 cleansing, Testimonial-Quit Smoking!

Beautifully said, Stacey.

I feel re-inspired reading your review and remembering how amazing one feels after a 7-day cleanse. The physical benefits, elevated mental perspective, and energy is just amazing!

Congratulations on taking yourself to a whole new level inside and out!

Comment

Working...
                X