Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Estate Broker, Shirley_D, Age 53, 7DW Level 1 cleansing- Home colonics, colon cleanse, fasting, juicing, detox. Testimonial, Knowledge is Power and HPS gives you the POWER to CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Broker, Shirley_D, Age 53, 7DW Level 1 cleansing- Home colonics, colon cleanse, fasting, juicing, detox. Testimonial, Knowledge is Power and HPS gives you the POWER to CHANGE YOUR LIFE

After many years of struggling with heartburn, indigestion, bloating, constipation, hemorrhoids, high cholesterol, low metabolism, weight gain, swollen hands and feet, insomnia and a general lack of energy I thought there must be something I need to be doing.

I tried all the fad diets, diet supplements and exercise, but never had the willpower or the energy to keep up with them. They worked well for a very short amount of time but soon fizzled and so did I. With all the dieting I have done over the past 15 years I have managed to put on 60 pounds.

I turned to the Internet seeking knowledge. I searched for natural healing, food combining, colon cleansing and weight loss. I kept coming up with HPS, I was very interested in their 7DW Freedom program from the very beginning.

HPS seemed to be a complete program with vast knowledge of cleansing and natural healing of the body. HPS offered abundant on-line support from people just like me and an instructor who not only taught natural healing and cleansing but he performed many many cleanses himself.

I searched the web for about a week or two before plunging into HPS. I went into the 7 Day Wonder Freedom program- Home colonics, colon cleansing, fasting, juicing, detox combined- purchasing all four levels, knowing that this was the program that I was looking for.

I wrote an Introduction, and the support started flowing in. I was so amazed at the warmth and support coming from people I didn't even know.

Jos-hua the instructor, sent me emails with step by step instructions on what to do and what to expect from the program. This was great. Just follow the program. I had Jos-hua's personal email address if I needed personal one on one. What more could you ask for, JUST FOLLOW THE PROGRAM, it's that easy.

I started the 7dw pre-cleanse knowing what to expect every step of the way. 7DW Pre-cleanse is all about being mindful of choices around you. I learned that I was a (just passing through the kitchen nibbler), I have substituted the nibbling with sipping water every time I pass through the kitchen. This suttel change was really big for me, I never drank much water before.

The 7dw formal cleanse was awesome. I never thought I could go for 7 days with no solid food, and I wasn't even hungry. I lost 14.5 lbs and I feel fabulous. You will be amazed by what comes out of you.

I am now in 7DW Post-cleanse, learning my body, being mindful of not slipping back to the way things used to be, and drinking water.

HPS has given me:

1) Relief from heartburn and indigestion. I have not taken any Tums since I began the program.

2) The appetite for live foods full of enzymes, fresh fruit and vegetables.

3) The knowledge to loose weight. I fast for 24-36 hours the beginning of every week, during my post-cleanse. No more swelling.

4) Energy that keeps my metabolism up and that gives me the desire to exercise and breathe. I have such a full day now that I actually want to sleep. This is great.

5) The best thing of all the ability to go to the bathroom every day, sometimes three times a day. May seem like nothing to some of you but this is really big for me. NO MORE BLOATING, CRAMPING OR CONSTIPATION.

I am still working on the hemorrhoids, they are better but not gone, maybe in Level 2.

I had my cholesterol checked before starting the program, it was 278, will check it again after Level 2.

I would recommend this Freedom program for everyone.

Shirley_D

Re: Shirley_D, Real Estate Broker, Age 53, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, Knowledge is Power and HPS gives you the POWER to CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Greetings Shirley,

I wanted to be the first to comment on your testimonial... i wanted to be one of the very first to read it... you have been on my mind these last few days.

So glad to rejoice in your rejoicing...

Just as the candle melts itself down to nothing in order to give light to others, and the incense stick burns itself to ash to offer its fragrance to everyone, may your cleansing be of benefit to others.

I look forward to walking this path of better health with you... stay very active in the community, especially know in your post-cleansing... that is where the effort and discpline is required... in the pre and formal it pretty much flows naturally. I look forward to seeing how it all unfolds for you.

Peace sister, you have done well, haven't you!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Shirley_D, Real Estate Broker, Age 53, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial, Knowledge is Power and HPS gives you the POWER to CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Hi Shirley,

I'm so glad to see your tesimonial. I was sure you were going to have great results but was curious to see just how far it went. It's extraordinary, isn't it, how much benefit can result from a single cleanse. And the best part is, it's just the beginning, and there is no end. Just one step up after another. I can't wait to see what you've managed to do by 7dw Level 4. But the fun is getting there, and I can see you find this exciting just as much as the rest of us.

When you get that cholesterol test, I'd be interested in the results. It's an interesting thing, and I hear more and more that the overall count is less important that your HDL count, that is, if your HDL number is high enough than the other stuff doesn't matter.

But anyway, congratulations on a job very well done, and for writing such a compelling 7dw freedom testimonial. I think it should be on the main HPS site; I think it would get a lot of fence-sitters off the fence. Bravo!

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Real Estate Broker, Shirley_D, Age 53, 7DW Level 1 cleansing, Testimonial, Knowledge is Power and HPS gives you the POWER to CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Hello Everyone,

Thank you Jos-hua and Richard for your belief in me. I have done well, very well.

I just wanted to let you know, I had my cholesterol retested today and I dropped 47 points, from 278 to 231. Thats 47 points in just 5 weeks and 1 day. OMG that is absolutely incredible.

Oh Jos-hua, I want to thank you for HPS and all your wonderful knowledge and support. You are my hero.

Shirley_D

Comment

Re: Real Estate Broker, Shirley_D, Age 53, 7DW Level 1 cleansing, Testimonial, Knowledge is Power and HPS gives you the POWER to CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Hello Everyone,

Well I finally found a TCM/Acupuncturist, Dr. Marion Booker. I had my free consultation on Thursday, March 2, to see if Dr. Booker and I were compatible and if she could help me. It was a great meeting, she is just what I have been looking for. She and her husband are a team, both extraordinary people.

Anyway, I talked to Dr. Booker, about the congestion problem I have been having, she said that she could help me, she did a stress test and set an appointment for Monday, March 6, meanwhile on Saturday I took a turn for the worse with full blown bronchitis, which usually sends me to the Dr. for antibiotics and cough medicine with codeine, but I suffered through until Monday, called Dr. Booker telling her of my condition. She told me to come in now, she could help, so I went, not knowing really what to expect.

What an experience, we talked a minute, about what I have been doing for the congestion, I told her that I only had taking garlic and colloidal silver, she said that was good and keep taking it. She did a tongue analysis made some notes. Dr. Booker handed me a gown, told me to disrobe a lay face down on the table, she propped my feet up, placed a pillow under my chest and a special pillow w/hole under my head, she placed a few needles on my head and shoulders and did a cupping procedure on my neck and back, covered me with a blanket, put a heat pad on my lower back and put on some ocean sounds, told me that would start the phlegm moving so I could get it out. She handed me a small container for the phlegm and turned out the light and said she would return in 15 minutes. It was so peaceful for 2 or 3 minutes, then all of the sudden it started flowing and flowing. I coughed violently for about 12 minutes, gagging and almost choking, but kept spitting this phlegm out, when I was through I was amazed at how well I felt. I could breathe without wheezing, I could take in full breathes.

Dr. Booker gave me some herbs, supplements, tea and told me to take my colloidal silver and come back next Monday. By the time I got home I was feeling really good, I rested because I thought that I should. The next morning, I got up showered, ate some fruit, went to exercise for thirty minutes, went to work, worked all day, came home and rode my bike, cooked for the family and I felt fantastic. If I would have went to my doctor, he would have prescribed some very strong antibiotics, would have wiped me out for the rest of the day, and the next day I would have been licking my wounds and feeling absolutely awful. Antibiotics don't like me very much, they are hard on my system. I hate them.

I am so glad that I learned about Traditional Chinese Medicine from the HPS site. I had done acupuncture before but knew nothing about TCM. Thank you, thank you for the information.

I can't wait to see what else I will learn from joining this cleansing community. This is awesome.

Shirley_D

Comment

Shirley, just finished reading your posts and replies, I haven't started yet but your input and others are giving me the confidence to begin. Glad to know that you replaced your habit of nibbling to drinking water, sounds like that's what i need to do. I have a date to begin...still getting used to the process though. Well, just wanted to say thank you for sharing. EB

Comment

Emily,

Welcome, I am glad you choose to cleanse with HPS. This is an awsome and very supportive group. I know that you will enjoy your cleanse with us.

I look forward to seeing your introduction.

Shirley_D

Comment

Shirley!!
                WOW!!!
                amazed by your experience, especially the cholesterol and
                TCM for the bronchitis.
                That rocks! Congratulations!
                Stacey

p.s. when is level 2?!

Comment

Hello Everyone,

This concludes my post cleanse for 7DW Level 1 Freedom. This has been an ultimate experience for me. I have shared my cleanse with some incredible people, which I thank you for all of your support.

I am nearing the pre-cleanse for 7dw Level 2. I checked my cholesterol and it was 221, down another 10 points through the post cleanse.

That is a total of 57 points down through 7dw Level 1. That alone would make this program worth every penny but I have had so much more success in addition to that.
                  Looking forward to sharing my 7dw Level 2 with all of you.

Shirley_D

Comment

Working...
                  X