Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher/Student, Richard_D, Age 33, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster #2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial--Just getting started!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher/Student, Richard_D, Age 33, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster #2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial--Just getting started!

This latest marks 6 programs with Jos-hua and HPS, in just under 3 years. While it's said--accurately--that all the body's cells are renewed within a 7-year period, and therefore we have completely new bodies every 7 years, I look at my life today as compared to 3 years ago, and I feel as though I'm already a totally new person. I've made the comparison before, but I don't mind ticking off the list before. Here's some things I've experienced relief from since beginning with HPS DBC:

-- Smoking: Down from 1 or 2 packs per day to zero, 3 years running
    -- Junk food: I may occasionally indulge, but I used to live off it almost exclusively
    -- Fresh fruit/raw vegetables: I've gone for years at a time without consuming even a single piece of fruit, and almost as bad with veggies. Now I eat both every day.
    -- Colas/sweetened drinks/coffee: One or two pots a day of coffee has become none on most days, and a cup every now and then when the mood strikes me. I never drink cola anymore, anywhere. I used to drink at least 2 liters a day, in addition to the coffee; it helped the cigarettes go down better.
    -- Sugar/sweets: Every so often I would go to the store and get a couple of bags of candy, never mattered which kind, and eat everything in one sitting. Also used to eat ice cream by the bucket, often with cookies crumbled over the top. Like many people who grew up on commercials, I used to think a candy bar or two could substitute as a meal in a pinch. I don't eat any of this stuff any more.
    -- Posture: Still needs work, but I've made real improvements
    -- Mood: I used to live in a continual all-day simmering anger, with real temper flares and general irritability thrown in. I used to be cynical, pessimistic, quick to ridicule, basically just bad company to be in most of the time. I still have my issues, but in the main I'm pretty well-adjusted these days, often cheerful. And unlike before, I have real experiential proof that things are getting better every day. What's the dollar value of that?
    -- Procrastination: Again, I still have a list of things that haven't been done yet, but of the last 3 years, I have been steadily improving my overall hygiene and appearance, keeping my house clean and my work spaces organized. I am beginning to get things done, some of them for the first time ever.

When I first started out with HPS, everything around me was in a state of disarray, just like my immune system, organs, blood chemistry, etc. These days with every week that passes I seem to be getting some long-forstalled project off the ground. Tomorrow makes 3 weeks of solid Qigong practice, something I've been promising myself for years, but for which I never could muster the patience. I don't know exactly what's changed, but now I won't let a day go by without an hour of it, even if I don't always feel like it.

Suddenly it's as though just knowing I'm doing something good for myself is all I need to keep doing it, whereas it never was enough of a motivation before. I used to feel major guilt over that kind of thing, I used to call myself lazy, swear at myself for being stupid, etc., I even had trouble sleeping at night sometimes because I felt guilty for not getting anything useful done during the day. My energy was poor, I was always tired, never wanted to wake up--on days off from work I used to stay in bed because I couldn't think of a reason to get out! and then eventually I needed to smoke--and I could feel at all levels like my growth and development had come to a complete stop. I was 7000+ miles from home and ironically I couldn't even feel grateful for the rare opportunity to live among people in a foreign land.

Pretty drastic, huh? But it's true; if I didn't feel all these things all at once, or every day, what I've described comprised a good 90% of my waking life. There is simply no comparison to my life today. I am back in school. I clean my kitchen and house every day, and not only that, I do it happily. In 4 days I'm embarking on a 2-month journey to fulfill a longtime goal of mine, something that even a year ago was just a dream, nothing more. Apathy, a longtime companion of mine, is breaking up like an arctic ice shelf (not a good thing, ecologically speaking, but otherwise an apt metaphor) and things are finally getting in motion again.

So anyway...3 years' worth of accumulated stuff can look pretty far-fetched and even a touch evangelical when lumped all together like this, but it demonstrates just how important our health is, and how much it affects every aspect of our lives. If I seem a little overzealous in my description, that's evidence on its own of my ability to get excited about the good things in my life, something else I never could do before.

Simply put, it feels great to be here. I feel great. That's the best testimony I can give.

And I'm just getting started.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Re: Teacher/Student, Richard_D, Age 33, Master Faster #2, Testimonial--Just getting started!

Wow, Rick. Thank you for sharing so much about your HPS journey.

I'm at the end of my Level 2, and your experience with anger abating gives me so much hope from where I'm sitting in this moment. I'm really grateful

Thank you for all the support and the wonderful example you provide here at HPS.

Comment

Re: Teacher/Student, Richard_D, Age 33, Master Faster #2, Testimonial--Just getting started!

Originally posted by Richard_D
      -- Mood: I used to live in a continual all-day simmering anger, with real temper flares and general irritability thrown in. I used to be cynical, pessimistic, quick to ridicule, basically just bad company to be in most of the time.
      I find it hard to beleive you had such a foul demeanor. You seem like such a nice person now!

The changes you have made over the years are nothing short of astounding, you should be so proud of yourself.

Comment

Rick,

I agree with Michele. Hard to believe you were ever not cheerful or optimistic. Bravo for your positive changes, and for being such an active participant in all of our journeys here.

I noticed during this last cleanse you did how generous you were with your time, posting constantly to others' threads, encouraging us with your words and experience, not to mention your understanding.

Thanks for being here. Duoxie

shawnee

Comment

Rick,

I enjoyed finding out more about you.
          For many of you posted there, I related to it. For some I still do. Did you say not wanting to get out of bed?
          For others I did better from the very beginning, and actually didn't consider them a problem at that time.
          But HPS teaches us to watch for every sign. We need to become friends with our bodies, not have a master/slave relationship (well, maybe just a little - mind over matter).

Comment

Re: Teacher/Student, Richard_D, Age 33, Master Faster #2, Testimonial--Just getting s

I too am experiencing increidible transformation on so many levles....and like you and your environment mine has become more organized and clean since those very qualities have begun on the inside of me.

great to have been along with you for part of you r journey especially duringthis time of fruition...

And I'm just getting started
            Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Rick,

WOW...You have come so far in your journey and your just getting started, that is a true inspiration for the rest of us.

I treasure your guidance and kind words, you are like a breath of fresh air.

I look forward to following your progress, knowing that we are not far behind.

We love you Rick
              Shirley_D

Comment

Rick,
                What an amazing testimonial- filled with joy, awe and hope for the rest of us! You have truly changed your own life and become such a kind, giving guide for so many others. Best wishes for your journey.
                Stacey

Comment

Thanks everyone. Wow, thanks.

Rick
                  Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

...Suddenly it's as though just knowing I'm doing something good for myself is all I need to keep doing it, whereas it never was enough of a motivation before.
                    And I'm just getting started.

Rick

Ah, transformation in process...in progress...in practice... in short what I would call practical living.

Our human life is very short, precious and fragile. We must remain aware of our mortality and use our time here wisely. I'm so glad Rick that life is progressing for you in a very meaningful way and positive manner.

As you have discovered, helping others helps you the most... it's strange because the intial motivation and the intention is to get out of the "I", but funny enough I seems to benefit the most.

No one can teach anyone transformation... one can only inspire others to forge on and do it. I rejoice in your rejoicing Rick. Forge on cleansing friend. As long as you are here, I am here with you.

Peace,
                    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
                    X