Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interpreter / Tutor / Student, Shawnee_R, Age 28, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial - clear and present :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interpreter / Tutor / Student, Shawnee_R, Age 28, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial - clear and present :)

This first 7DW Freedom cleanse has been a fantastic start to a new-found time in my life.

I was skeptical in the beginning about HPS DEEP BODY CARE, cleansing my colon for the first time, investing all this time and money, and opening to a world of strangers online... but now only a couple weeks have past since my first DBC 7DW cleanse, and I am already astounded by the positive changes in my life. (And they keep coming!)

I came here seeking newness and recovery from some emotional and physical issues, and already feel like the 7DW Freedom cleansing benefits are far more than I imagined.

To name just a few of the changes...
    1. I no longer drink alcohol on a daily basis

2. I don't need coffee or caffeine to feel awake through the day

3. I eat fruit almost very morning "to get me going"

4. I speak and interact more honestly with people

5. I feel less attachment to things, schedule changes, and people's behavior. (ie. letting my communications with familiar people play out on their own rather than assuming old roles)

and 6. I am aware and forgiving of myself when I "deviate" from the path I am on.

This is a phenomenal voyage, different for every individual, yet catered for anyone alive.
    Do it, especially if you aren't sure, for you'll be sure glad you did. Freedom Cleanse for life!!

Shawnee

Re: Interpreter/Tutor/Student, Shawnee_R, Age 28, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - clear and present

Greetings Shawnee,

When you posted your introduction about two months ago, you wrote:

Originally posted by Shawnee_R
    Hi to everyone -

My name is Shawnee and this will be my first cleanse. Iím both nervous and excited, but mostly thrilled about embracing this opportunity for life and self-care. So glad Iím here. . .

I donít come to this with any major ailments, nor do I believe I am on a path to acquire symptoms that are hugely detrimental to my health.

... I have been hearing about HPS since almost two years ago, from a close friend who was setting out to do online cleanses for the first time. He has been a part of this community since 2004, now having completed two or three cleanses, and (from my perspective) has really transformed and become much more peaceful with his body and mind during this time. It has been amazing to witness Ė truly an inspiration.

Shawnee
    Now, with concluding your formal and entering into your post-cleansing, I am happy to read what you wrote above...

It shows you, me and others on the sidelines that the transformation that your friend Alan_A has been enjoying is not a one-off event, particular to him and his life circumstances, but rather it is as I wrote in the HPS-ONLINE website, a Renaissance journey that everyone should set out on, and everyone can benefit from.

It is a positive journey that this 7DW Freedom program is designed to give you.

Your above testimonial verifies that. Thanks!

Shawnee dearest, you have done great and are doing great. I look forward to being involved in your 7DW post-cleansing journey, in revitalizing and renewing vital life force, these next couple of weeks. It should be fun.

Stay active here at the group, stay active in your transformation, stay active in your practices and I'm confident all will be well.

Great health, physical, mental, emotional or spiritual isn't a matter of good luck, of fortune, but of our actions, knowledge and skills.

Thanks for being here and being part of HPS DBC and inspiring others to take control of their body, health, mind and life.

After all, we are a cooperative effort.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Interpreter/Tutor/Student, Shawnee_R, Age 28, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - clear an

Originally posted by Shawnee_R
      I was skeptical in the beginning, about HPS DEEP BODY CARE, cleansing my colon for the first time, investing all this time and money, and opening to a world of strangers online...
      Shawnee, I hope HPS fellows aren't strangers any more.

I second what Jos-hua has written.

Things which seemed plain BS or at least hard to accept come naturally to me.

If you continue doing this deep body caring, you will succeed, you will heal (I refer also to emotional wounds, etc.) and make positive changes in your life.

It is easier do all these changes when you get motivated to them by us, "strangers" .

I rejoice your positive outcomes from first 7DW cleansing round (there will be more, and you know you deserve to make yourself better)

Comment

Re: Interpreter/Tutor/Student, Shawnee_R, Age 28, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial - clear and present

Shawnee,

Wow, you have come so far in such a short amount of time. I praise you on your accomplishments.

What insight when you said I am aware and forgiving of myself when I "deviate" from the path I am on. We are all on the same 7DW path with the same goal of being aware and forgiving of ourselves, after all we are not perfect, yet.

Shirley_D

Comment

Hi Shawnee,

When you get a little distance from the 7DW formal (the seven days of juicing, fasting, home colonics and colon cleansing) it's often that you gain a better perspective of how far you've come since first setting out.

I especially liked reading your introduction again in the context of this testimonial.

We should all make a point of pausing now and again to evaluate where we are and where we were just a short time ago.
          Every time I do, I'm amazed by the difference, and re-inspired, re-committed to the practice of better health.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.Ē

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X