Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graduate Student, Stacey_H, Age 34, HPS GUIDED. DBC. ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial, Tremendous Personal Growth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduate Student, Stacey_H, Age 34, HPS GUIDED. DBC. ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial, Tremendous Personal Growth

Hi everyone,

With my level 2 formal behind me, each day of my postcleanse
    is bringing me new realizations about what cleansing means.

My HPS GUIDED 7DW level 1 really focused on the physical for me, getting some
    bodily systems in order, taking control of my eating habits, learning
    how to take care of myself in that way.

7DW level 2 has delved deeper into my emotional life, opening myself
    to what is around me and inside of me. As I continue to work
    on what is happening in my body, I am discovering its connectness
    to my mind and my soul. While it sounds so basic, the implications
    are great.

When I began the process of HPS GUIDED I didn't expect these things
    to happen- hadn't really even considered the possibility. Each step
    I take down the path is eye-opening and fills me with gratitude.

Stacey_H

Re: Stacey_H, Age 34, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial, Tremendous Personal Growth

sounds wonderful. Yes , level two open a whole emotional channel. Every cleanse is so different. Hope to see you soon in level three.

Love and Light

R

Comment

Stacey,
      Awesome insight. You have come a long way, with a long way yet to go.

Wow, what an anniversary, sounded more like a honeymoon, I am so glad that happened for you. It's always great when you connect.

I have an anniversary coming up Friday, my 33rd, hope its good as yours. Something to work on.

Love and life
      Shirley_D

Comment

Stacey,

You have come a long way. Learning to get it with our bodies is so basic and important yet so rare.

Congratulations! Keep it going...

Comment

Greetings Stacey,

SO nice to hear that you are experiencing personal growth on so many levels in light of your HPS guided cleansing.... the general public who reads this testimonial might not understand exactly what you meant, so I have taken the liberty here to copy one of your posts at your level 2 post-cleansing thread... seems to me it amplifies and underlines what you mean by personal growth

Originally posted by Stacey_H, posted April 19, 2006

jos-hua and alan, your replies mean a lot to me.

today i feel so alive and optimistic. i had some mild constipation over the last couple of days due to some suspect food choices over the weekend, but i am thrilled to report that with the tools in my cleansing toolbox i have been able to get right back on track with some incredibly satisfying movements. bananas, cashews, salad and brown rice and i feel amazing.

my struggle with making the right choices consistently seems to be causing me less anxiety as i realize that i am only a few meals away from from feeling great at anytime i'm down.

i am loving this journey that i am on. for the first time in my life i feel like i am working from a place of love and respect for myself.
          and alan, every day i think about your comment of moving toward the positive instead of running from the negative. it is one of the most useful things i have ever heard, and i want you know it has impacted me profoundly.

stacey
          If one were to sit in a cave and do practices alone on ones own, it's hard to see personal growth... it's the support, love, experiences and knowledge of others which make the whole journey possible for us, so I take my hat off to all those who have been part of your HPS cleansing journey...and of course to you and your efforts to improve your health and your life... forge on cleansing friend, lots for you to do over the coming months. You joined this HPS cleansing program only 4 months ago and now have already two major cleanses under your belt... the results speak for themselves, it is quite amazing to witness that in only 4 months, not only are you a lot healthier, but a lot happier too... and on the path towards ascending better health.

Wishing you all the best dearest in your healing and rejuvenation! Keep practicing for without practice not much is sustainable in life. Thanks for being here, thanks for trusting, thanks for practicing what is taught here at HPS cleansing.

Peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

thanks everyone for your affirmations and support.
            you guys keep me going- i check in everyday
            and it makes me strong!

jos-hua, thanks for pasting in that quote. i guess i
            was a bit skimpy on the initial testimonial. i sometimes
            forget that it is geared to people who aren't
            privy to the whole process yet.

and when you said thanks for trusting... i realized
            that trust is one of the major things i have learned
            in level 2. trusting our group enough to really
            open myself and divulge things i don't even tell
            my best in-the-flesh friends. being trusted by
            our group to put their energy into helping me grow.
            it's a big thing. i cherish it.

love
            stacey

Comment

Hey Stacey,

Just found your testimonial this evening. Yet another great personal story in a growing collection, but it never ceases to be a wonder when someone first arrives in this program, only to be posting marvellous results a mere handful of months later--sometimes only weeks! You've been a consistent provider of valuable insights in your time here, not to mention care and concern for the rest of us. I understand what you mean about not sharing certain things with your surrounding friends...this is indeed a very special group in that we don't have to worry about getting unhelpful or negative reactions from each other.

I hope to see you in Level 3 soon, but of course let the L2 post-cleanse run its full course first.

Take care,

Rick
              Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

hey rick!
                thanks for your reply. it's humbling to hear you say
                that i provide valuable insights.... i guess when one gets
                honest with herself insights are bound to follow- but hey,
                you more experienced cleansers are making it possible
                for me! i can't thank you enough for your consistency
                and wisdom. i laughed when i read your post in desiree's
                thread that you weren't an expert but had lots of opinions!
                you're awesome!
                stacey

Comment

Hi Stacey

Yes there is something very comforting about being here. I was having a bit of a low day yesterday and when I read everyone's comments on my testimonial it made me feel great, so thank you to being part of that.

Cleansing all the way to the spiritual, how freeing-I'll have to catch you up!

Mia x

Comment

Originally posted by Stacey_H

With my Level 2 formal behind me, each day of my postcleanse
                    is bringing me new realizations about what cleansing means.

When I began the process of cleansing I didn't expect these things
                    to happen- hadn't really even considered the possibility. Each step
                    I take down the path is eye-opening and fills me with gratitude.

Stacey_H
                    Stacey,

Great stuff here... I really can relate to your comment above in regards to new realizations about what cleansing means. Though I don't feel as disciplined as I could be, and only doing L1 post-cleansing, there are still many many aspects of my life that have been deeply affected by this program. It is quite amazing to notice the subtleties... I love those subtleties

I, too, am thankful... for the steps we're making, and for your sharing with all of us, your on-line, in mind, posse

Cheers!
                    Shawnee

Comment

shawnee
                      i love it-
                      the on-line, in mind posse!
                      perfect!
                      xoxo
                      s

Comment

Working...
                      X