Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Residential appraiser, Stephen_L, Age 29, 7DW Level 1. Colon cleansing, Home colonics, Fasting, Juicing Detox cleanse. Testimonial- I lost 24 pounds on my first 7DW cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential appraiser, Stephen_L, Age 29, 7DW Level 1. Colon cleansing, Home colonics, Fasting, Juicing Detox cleanse. Testimonial- I lost 24 pounds on my first 7DW cleanse

Hello fellow surfers and deep body program clients,

Its finally time I got my testimonial up for my DBC 7 Day Wonder L1 before I get started on L2.

To the guests reading here I don't want to mis-lead anybody about my significant weight loss (24 pounds!) in this program.

I did take about a month 7DW pre-cleanse that really accelerated my weight loss. You will be amazed at the way this cleanse and the information you are about to gain access to will alter your lifestyle forever.

I do want to thank all the 7 Day Wonder cleansers who supported me along my journey. I know that it wouldn't have happened without all ya'll. Thanks for the love.

I truly have found a new energy and zest for life since finally having real success with this program.

I like millions of Americans have tried a million different diets and help your selfs systems. Well, its all a bunch of junk. This is the real deal. Nothing but good ol' education on thousands of year old methods that have work for all who have found them. I hate to sound like a used car salesman here, but I just can't explain to you the joy I feel from getting a little lighter on my feet.

Its been about a month and a half since I finished my level 1 program. I couldn't imagine my life without looking forward to the next level.

My body has begun to tell me its time to think about getting on to the next level and I can't wait. I don't have any major medical issues to cure like many who have walked this trail. However, I do have a lot to learn about my self and others. This program shows you how you can be more loving just from the people that take their time to support you in your efforts and the wisdom they share.

Thanks again to all who cared for me and good luck to all who read here.

God bless,

Stephen_L

Re: Stephen_L, Age 29, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- I lost 24 pounds on my first cleanse

And thank you Stephen for thanking us!

All human beings have a right to better health, and more happiness... I'm glad you are finally experiencing it. Lucky you, I got to start experiencing it only at age 36... I sure wish it had started at 29!!!!

Although you don't have any major or serious health problems that needed healing, seems like your weight was a bit over weight and I am glad for you that 24 pounds of weight is gone. As shown and taught to you in this deep body care (DBC) program- no need for a diet trip or calorie counting 'tripping' to lose and manage weight. Now you know the truth of that on your own body.

Once we properly start offloading the toxic mess, and move our body from very acidic (which most people are) to more alkaline, we immediately start feeling a new zest for life, which you mentioned in your above testimonial...

I rejoice in your rejoicing!

All the best!
    Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Stephen_L, Age 29, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- I lost 24 pounds on my first cleanse

Excellent, Stephen!

I really liked this part:

I couldn't imagine my life without looking forward to the next level.
      Isn't that something? And after only one 7DW Freedom cleanse.

I feel like that all the time these days, regardless of what my habits have been lately. No matter what level you're at, periodic fasting and cleansing can only build your health, provided you do it in a responsible manner. We have the tools here, and it's up to us to use them or not. I'm glad to see you've adopted such a great attitude toward cleansing here in such a short time.

Looking forward to Level 2!

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Stephen
        Great testimonial- great attitude!
        The discovery of new ways of thinking, new rewards for the body
        and brain- such important parts of what we're doing here.
        Resetting years of thought patterns and habitual practices.
        Great work so far! Looking forward to your 7DW level 2!
        stacey

Comment

Congratulations! Stephen!!! I can't wait to read about your success with level 2, Keep on Pushing for that higher ground!
          Tangene

Comment

Stephen,

Great job Stephen......Wow 24 lbs lost I think that is awesome. New energy and zest for life that is what it is all about.

Love and life
            Shirley_D

Comment

Yes very nicely put Stephen.

You have also been a great support along the way and your insights are a benefit to us all. It's great to read your trials, just like us all...

Mia x

Comment

Hi Stephen,

Great results, but more importantly great perspective on the cleansing. There you go... you can only expect things to get better as you cleanse more.

Cleanse on...

Comment

Wow,

Thanks to all for the support. I really was needing a lift after slipping back into the ol' way of life for a few days. Nothing to crazy but not really spending much time on meal preparation lets things get loose pretty quick. I greatly appreciate the love.

God bless you guys,

Stephen_L

Comment

Hi Stephen,

Great to read this... really impressive results. One can tell you'r going to go a long way with this and probably inspire many others as well. Best of luck on your next 7dw freedom cleanse... and congrats!!

Colin

Comment

Working...
                    X