Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan_A, Age 26, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial (June 7, 2006)... Besides the most devoted die-hard persistent people, which most of us are not, this process cannot be done alone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan_A, Age 26, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing. Testimonial (June 7, 2006)... Besides the most devoted die-hard persistent people, which most of us are not, this process cannot be done alone.

Hello to 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing DBC friends here and to all who read from elsewhere...those of you from elsewhere you're life has brought you to this website and to this post, so, look alive

It's become apparent to me that it takes a certain level of health before one can start really transforming the emotional dimension, mental attitudes, and path of one’s being.

At HPS DBC there is a healthcare formula: colon cleansing + fasting + after cleanse/ self-care practice + study + regular reflection of one’s health renewal process + participation in and support of other fellow cleansers within the HPS cleansing community = a powerful foundation for rejuvenation of all dimensions of being.

Youthful energy, toned appearance, enhanced mental functioning, enhanced creativity, development of all-encompassing compassion, intimate connection with all forms of life, rich relationships, enhanced decision making abilities, discardings of useless self-limiting beliefs, creation of life-revitalizing beliefs….all of these I have and am experiencing. Really, the list goes on and on for someone who is devoted to taking responsibility for themselves and healing themselves.

I’ve been so fortunate to to be apart of all of these transformations, and one of the most important of these has been the long overdue return of energy to my body. Energy I now have to put towards developing awareness of my emotionality and attitude-mentality, seeing where I self-defeat myself, where i deny a vibrant life for myself, and where to work to make the necessary changes.

With a healthier diet, cleaner blood, healthier organs, plus energy exercise, this energy has catapulted me and, very importantly, given me the opportunity to step firmly onto a spiritual path.

This Freedom path has led me now to constant meditation upon the nature of life…I work and I play, but observing and being aware of the process of being human is always going on….and I know, with devotion and care, with the help of my firiends here at HPS and in my life elsewhere, life-changing realizations are imminent…they are coming and I know it, and I trust this

I suppose that through the ages there are some who did not focus greatly on health but were able to become awakened highly-conscious beings experiencing their true potential as humans each moment….but that has not been the case for me.

Through these first 3 levels of 7DW Freedom cleansing I’ve established a sound foundation of health from which now I am able to pogo jump into other dimensions of my life that are needing transformation.

It is in fact for me a second chance at life. a life of confidence, a life of joy, a life of higher quality developing its way to the highest of qualities; a life of honest open sharing of love, a life of trust and personal power.

To add further, my life, perception of life, its purpose, what is of value, and what are priorities have and are going through major adjustments. At this point after 3 7DW cleanses and a lot of health related practice in between, the first intimations of what it means to be truly living consciously as a human are impressing themselves. To be in control of one’s health, to have emotional equilibrium, a clearer mind, patience, poise, high energy and awareness of a spirituality present in all things from business to meditation…all of these are aiding in my discovery of what it is I am to truly do on this earth as a human.

And this was done here at HPS with all these wonderful people who love, care, and support each other for the pure benefit of one another.

It’s not about competition here at HPS, in this community. It’s not about getting ahead of the other, getting prizes, praise and status, bragging rights, power over others, and pride. Through unconditional giving and receiveing of love and support the above things that characterize today’s societies and relationships are abolished. They simply do not exist here.

Some cleansing websites on the net offer programs and products and guarantees, some even swipe a testimony here and there from our group and paste it on their website….but as the creator of HPS says so often, cleansing is not about products or week long programs when it comes to true health care, true self care.

Depending on who you are, where you’ve come from, and how much personal growth work you’ve done, to rebuild and maintain one’s health in this day and age it takes acceptance of self-responsibility and a near complete transformation of one’s current perceptions of health care, diet, nutrition, energy and exercise, mental attitudes, one’s relationship with others and the earth, and even spirituality.

And besides the most devoted die-hard persistent people, which most of us are not, this deep body care (DBC) process cannot be done alone.

We live on an earth of people who innately want to help others. We are people who enjoy and thrive on receiving and returning this help.

This two way flow of unconditional love and support is the current of forgiveness and healing.

This flow is necessary for anyone on a path of rejuvenating health.

And this flow is here at HPS.

peace Lve and Light
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Re: Alan_A, Age 26, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial June 7, 2006, besides the most devoted die-hard persistent people, which most of us are not, this process cannot be done alone.

Hi Alan,

This is a touching testimonial, showing what you can achieve by starting to care for yourself, first psychically, then going for energy and spirituality... and this is exactly what we are doing here.
    Although I haven't experienced yet all the changes you are talking about - or at least not at the same extent - I did spark my own spirituality - first right after finishing level 2, when I felt the need to something, and I went to the services of a spiritual organization. Then, it happened again, this past weekend, when I went for a retreat near Amma, the great Indian spiritual leader, who made me feel how good life can be like. I want to feel like that forever, I want to continue cleansing, purifying, and improving myself, and HPS is the way to do that - the programs, but most importantly, the support from fellow practioners.

Love,

Comment

Re: Alan_A, Age 26, ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial June 7, 2006, besides the most devoted die-hard persistent people, which most of us are not, this process cannot be done alone.

It is amazing that you brought up spirituality. I think you have it right on the dot. I believe by have been given these wonderful bodies we have a sense of responsibility for it...thus doing the hps program provide these tools but the most important thing is spiritual piece...the everlasting part that we are constantly reminded of from this cleansing program.

Also your testimony was wonderful too.

Malama pono,
      Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A

It's become apparent to me that it takes a certain level of health before one can start really transforming the emotional dimension, mental attitudes, and path of one’s being.

Through these first 3 levels of 7DW cleansing I’ve established a sound foundation of health from which now I am able to pogo jump into other dimensions of my life that are needing transformation.

It is in fact for me a second chance at life. a life of confidence, a life of joy, a life of higher quality developing its way to the highest of qualities; a life of honest open sharing of love, a life of trust and personal power.

It’s not about competition here at HPS, in this community. It’s not about getting ahead of the other, getting prizes, praise and status, bragging rights, power over others, and pride. Through unconditional giving and receiveing of love and support the above things that characterize today’s societies and relationships are abolished. They simply do not exist here.

Some cleansing websites on the net offer programs and products and guarantees, some even swipe a testimony here and there from our group and paste it on their website….but as the creator of HPS says so often, cleansing is not about products or week long programs when it comes to true health care, true self care.

Depending on who you are, where you’ve come from, and how much personal growth work you’ve done, to rebuild and maintain one’s health in this day and age it takes acceptance of self-responsibility and a near complete transformation of one’s current perceptions of health care, diet, nutrition, energy and exercise, mental attitudes, one’s relationship with others and the earth, and even spirituality.

This two way flow of unconditional love and support is the current of forgiveness and healing.

This flow is necessary for anyone on a path of rejuvenating health.

And this flow is here at HPS.

peace Lve and Light

Man, I just love everything you wrote, how well you have progressed and transformed yourself, and along the way, helping us all to transform ourselves,,,, your selfless love, attention and care to all the different people cleansing here at HPS really gives meaning to the name of this cleansing- HELPING PEOPLE SURVIVE.

I rejoice in your rejoicing Alan, I look forward to your continuing journey to higher and higher levels of ascending good health on all dimensions- physcially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

What's happening here and what has happened to you is the type of health that most people cannot even dream of, let alone accept the truth of what is happening to you and your life... they don't believe it, but WE all know the truth... with over 600 posts you have made here at our community since starting out about a year ago to reclaim your health, we've all walked the path with you this last year, AND ARE ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR PRESENSE HERE.

Peace bro, wishing you all the best!

Thanks for trusting me, thanks for following the HPS 7DW cleansing and rejuvenation program to the best of your ability, and thanks for loving, sharing and caring for others here. There is a lot of power in the way we are doing colon cleansing, home colonics, fasting, and juicing, isn't there?!

I hope this testimonial of yours inspires a lot of people... if they don't get it from your testimonial, if they don't yet get it that this 7DW cleansing program is head and shoulders over whatever they've found elsewhere, then surely they won't from any book or box full of product that they find all over the net.

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Alan,

Let me add my thanks too, for the presence you've given us here. I was a bit surprised to read from Jos-hua that you've only been here a year, but of course that must be true, there's just this sense of timelessness you get from the group I guess, it can seem like you've known some people for years.
          Anyway you bring great value to us all every day, and I think this testimonial of yours will be of particular help to interested onlookers who haven't yet chosen to try it out for themselves.

I'm looking forward to catching up with your post-cleanse. And quite soon, 7DW Level 4 no doubt...

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A

Through these first 3 levels of 7DW cleansing I’ve established a sound foundation of health from which now I am able to pogo jump into other dimensions of my life that are needing transformation.

WOW Alan. What a beautiful testimony! That is just awesome. I think the above captiation says it all about your journey. That is absolutely wonderful. This is truly a reflection of what is to come for those of us who are beginners and we are lucky to be here and learn from you. Congratulations on your continued path of enlightenment.
            Last edited by Courtney_T; 06-19-2006, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Hey Alan,

What a testimonial. If that doesn't inspire people what would. Yes I second all your thoughts. The 7 day wonder freedom program is so comprehensive.

And every level is so different for many people. The journey is leading us all to the same source .

Thanks for putting it all into words.

Love and Light,

Robin

Comment

Alan

thank you for writing from the heart. just your words here reflect so clearly your dedication to your "second chance at life," as well as the unconditionally loving and supportive community we know here at HPS.

i wonder how many people know that by choosing to follow this 7DW path their lives will be changed - for the better - forever. putting our resistance down, and putting our faith in this program and these people (and in OURSELF) has the capability of transforming our mind/body/spirit beyond our wildest dreams...

Alan, i am one of the lucky ones to have known you from before you found HPS, through or around each of your cleanses, up and into your life today. it is amazing to witness your journey, and to have found the inspiration and courage to begin my own. thanks to the faith you have in yourself, Jos-hua, all HPS-cleansers and me, i am here today... on my own path of health thank you for showing the way...

love,
                shawnee

Comment

Shawnee, youarewelcome, moreover thanks must comefrom me for your own inquisitiveness, faith....you've been and are apartof this current transformaation supporting encouraging and caring thank u thank u

Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Working...
                  X