Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yoga Instructor. Melody_C, age 28, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW level 3. Testimonial, "It's been 4 years!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga Instructor. Melody_C, age 28, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW level 3. Testimonial, "It's been 4 years!"

Hello HPS...

i am rejoining the boards after being absent for about four years.

it seems i never posted a testimonial for HPS GUIDED level 3 so i'll do that now and give you a further testimonial of what the last four years of DEEP BODY CARE, conscious living and 7dw freedom cleansing has done for me.

At the end of 7dw level 3, i made a personal decision to step away from HPS to strengthen my self discipline in the new path i had chosen.

i wanted to know that i would be able to sustain my lifestyle without the support of the community.

it was important to me to find within myself the motivation and focus for such a journey.
    it was a good decision as i ended up without internet access for about a year. my journey has been far from perfect, but through self practice, experimentation and trial and error, i am much further along than i was in 2001 when i first began.

i decided to come back to the boards as i still feel a part of the community, and i wanted to see how everyone has been getting along. in addition, i think it is time for me to move to deep body care level 4 as i have been rotating levels 7dw 1,2, and 3.

i feel it is more than time to move up.

the whole hps community and yourself has never been far from my thoughts.

my life was re-born with you guys, and i will always feel connected to you no matter how much time may pass.

i am so happy to see how the boards have grown and to see HPS thriving. i look forward to continuing my path with the community and to helping those who are just beginning.

since my level 3 that was completed here at hps and the subsequent 7dw cleanses i have done, my health has dramatically changed for the best.

i came to the program at the age of 21 suffering from an eating disorder, depression, poor health, poor hair and skin, severe fatigue, anemia, horrible menstruation problems, and the list goes on.

but by the time i had completed my 7dw freedom level 3 cleanse, ALL of those issues were corrected.

not to mention, i dropped more crap during level 3 than the first two freedom cleanses.

since i left hps for the above reasons in 2004, i have managed to MAINTAIN and ENJOY all the benefits of freedom cleansing by continuing in my journey and not regressing to my former lifestyle of bad habits after the cleanses.

sure, i have gotten off the path a bit from time to time, but i always return.

i have not been sick with a cold, flu, pneumonia, sinus problem, acne, anemia, strep throat, cough or anything for as long as i can remember.

i have not been on rx medication since i was in my early twenties.
    no antibiotics and no trips to the doctors.

i did have one really odd episode with my health last winter, but i truly believe it was the first severe healing crisis i've ever had. other than that, i've been in tip top shape.

i've also found that my journey begun here at hps has opened my eyes up to so many different things.

i've made changes in so many other areas in my life that all stemmed from conscious living.
    a little step here and a little step there until one day you look behind you and you can not see where you started because you have come so far.
    it is truly hard for me to remember the last time i was sick because it was so very long ago.
    my health is better than it ever was in my early twenties, and i am now in my 7th year of 7dw freedom cleansing.

i started here when i was 21 and am now 28. i feel better, i look better, and i am better.

also, i am now Melody_D instead of Melody_C! i married the love of my life almost one year ago. we celebrate our one year anniversary on the 23rd of july! in addition, i have moved to east texas away from the dirt and grime of the city. the air is so clean and the land so beautiful. having lived in our small town for over a half year now, i have found a whole foods store, a wonderful massage clinic, an acupuncturist who has traveled to japan and other places to teach others because she is an expert her field! and i am currently working on my yoga certification to open up a local studio with a close friend of mine. i am now growing tomatos, corn, green beans, lemons and limes. my son is now nine, and he too is free from ALL childhood sicknesses as he has been positively affected by the changes i have made. he has not been to the doctor or been sick or on ANY kind of antibiotics for the LAST SIX YEARS. it is hard for me to pay for health insurance as he nor i are never sick.

i look forward to getting to know each and every one of you and taking part in your FREEDOM cleansing journeys.

love&light,
    melody

Re: Melody C, age 28, 7DW Level 3, Testimonial, "It's been 4 years!"

Originally posted by Melody_C
    a little step here and a little step there until one day you look behind you and you can not see where you started because you have come so far.

love&light,
    melody
    haha, Yeah!! this is fabulous... welcome back to you, Melody !

i was just thinking today that we're taking so many baby steps, as we implement and experiment with new practices in our lives, and how at first they are very conscious practices (which is challenging at times ), yet over time each one of these small steps become routine and easy and a part of us .

i'm just imagining being in a similar places as you, with years of cleansing experience behind me, and having so many positive life practices that will have become second-hand... (reminds me of the magic number 7 years that jos-hua mentions when all the cells in our bodies have been replaced.. you have a totally and completely new you than when you were 21... ah hahaha, wonderful, wonderful).

blessings. see ya around~~
    shawnee

Comment

Yes, welcome back. Very encouraging to see that even after such a prolonged absence, you can still adhere as closely to the principles you learned during your time here. I don't expect that's the case with most people that drift away. Interesting you mention this as a test of willpower, that must certainly be true. For my preference, I find it easier and more enjoyable just to keep contact with the group here--not so big on willpower myself. Congratulations on beating the odds, hope the experiment is over now and that we'll be seeing more of you here.

Thanks for the testimonial! Better late than never, right?

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Melond C

Wow congratulations on coming back and all that you have achieved. I can tell from your words that you are truly happy and at peace with yourself. That is the most important part. Beginner cleansers such as myself can learn and gain inspiration from you in so many ways. I love how you admit to us that you needed to take time away to see if you could maintain all that you had achieved. I applaud you for that. I was wondering the same thing the other day... "Can I really do this on my own?".

Thank you for your words addressing that. That makes me feel better. I look forward to your upcoming cleanse and wish you much success

Peace.

Comment

Hi Melody,

You had some lovely experiences! It seems that we have to discover in the hard way how our ancestors lived, and how their lifes were probably healthier and happier!

This looks more like a HPS cleansing process testimonial rather than a level 3 one, but it is definitely inspiring to beginners!

Peace,

Comment

wow

welcome home sister, so great to read your story.

Your story is our story, we all are on the path to better health- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, and usually, my experience has been that, along the way, things straighten themselves out financially too.

So I wish you all the best with the new yoga centre. So nice to hear you going in that direction.

Melody, so many positive changes have taken place in your life, are taking place, will take place... it's so inspiring to see what can happen in our lives, with our lives, when we start taking personal responsibility for our own health and well being.

i have managed to MAINTAIN and ENJOY all the benefits of cleansing by continuing in my journey and not regressing to my former lifestyle of bad habits after the cleanses. sure, i have gotten off the path a bit from time to time, but i always return. i have not been sick with a cold, flu, pneumonia, sinus problem, acne, anemia, strep throat, cough or anything for as long as i can remember. i have not been on rx medication since i was in my early twenties. no antibiotics and no trips to the doctors.
            As you can imagine, for me, your above writings are so wonderful to hear... you were part of a whole generation of 7DW Freedom Cleansers that we hardly see or share with anymore, but they too are always in our hearts.

Having you jump back into the community at this stage of our evolution is really fantastic... lucky you, lucky us...

There really is right now a really unique group of people connected here.
            And almost every week, their presence, love, practices and being here keeps drawing back another "elder" HPS 7DW freedom cleanser or two. .

By "elder" I mean someone who has gotten on this path years ago with HPS, gone their own way, and now are back to share their life again with newer HPS 7DW cleansers... you see this was always on my mind when I started this project.

I have always been disturbed by the fact that one would read about someones story in a cleansing book, and would wonder, where are they now? What are they doing now seven years down the road? I was very curious. But no book ever documented that story, so no one knows how it ended.

Were the teaching given appropriate and worthy?
            Were the investments made worthwhile?
            Did the practices shared really transform their health, on all levels, physically, mentally, emotionally or even spiritually?

Those kind of questions were always in my mind.

There is just so much you can do with a book!?

As you know I learnt my cleansing by the beach, living in a community of cleansers in Thailand, Ko Samui island. Some people would hang around, others would come and go, and others disappeared never to be seen again... and then, all of the sudden we would meet again, sometimes in a totally different spot on the planet, but the cleansing and rejuvenation experiences were still there as we were all connected. I remember many many people never to have been seen again, close friends for a while only, Shelly, Bruno, Dechen, Chris, some guy from scotland, joanie, manta, george, gunter, ron... so so many close friends.

One of the things I learnt there, and brought into this HPS 7DW Freedom Cleansing project, was that even though we were living in a loose community, "connected", our cleansing experiences were all random, nothing was structured. And that detered from our ability to reconnect on the health practices and learn from "the being away" periods.

So when I read your above testimonial - "It's been 4 years!" on a personal level I really am happy to see it... it is the answer i wanted to see created for the benefit of others, from the above two points I just mentioned.

HPS 7DW Freedom cleansing is going where it is supposed to be going, is doing what it is supposed to be doing!

Helping People Survive

Thanks Melody for letting me, letting us, know that it's working, and you're working just fine.

Peace sister, looking forward to learning more from you over the coming months at our different forums here at our online community.
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

thank you everyone for your kind words. it is so nice to be welcomed back to the boards with such loving arms. i feel like I'm "home".

love&light,
              melody

Comment

Hi Melody-

Welcome back. I enjoyed your story and found it very encouraging. You have a lot of strength and will to stay on the path on your own.

I have just returned myself, from being away just months and I hadn't been quite so strong.

Hooray for your accomplishments, Congrats on the marriage and good luck with the yoga studio. Great direction to go in.

Peace and Love,
                Laura

Comment

Originally posted by Melody_C
                  Hello HPS...
                  since my level 3 that was completed here at hps and the subsequent cleanses i have done, my health has dramatically changed for the best. i came to the boards at the age of 21 suffering from an eating disorder, depression, poor health, poor hair and skin, severe fatigue, anemia, horrible menstruation problems, and the list goes on. but by the time i had completed my level 3 cleanse, ALL of those issues were corrected. not to mention, i dropped more crap during level 3 than the first two cleanses.

melody

How awesome Melody. This brings such inspiration to those of us who follow behind you. Wishing you continued success as your forge on to 7DW level 4

Comment

Working...
                  X