Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payroll Administrator. Mia_L Age 37, HPS GUIDED, ADVANCED, 7DW level 2. Testimonial-Freedom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payroll Administrator. Mia_L Age 37, HPS GUIDED, ADVANCED, 7DW level 2. Testimonial-Freedom

Hi friends and onlookers

Today I can confirm this HPS GUIDED level 2 has been wonderful for me.

I feel full of energy, buzzing, happy, grateful, and so clear. By clear I mean I feel very connected to my body, it and I are one-somehow closer than before.

My body’s movement is amazing.

I danced for many years through childhood to my teens and over time I have felt my body start to tighten up, become more rigid and less supple.

No matter how much stretching I did, flexibility was a thing of the past.
    Well not any more!

My body feels free and light; my joints have a much better range/ease about them than in recent years.
    Also my tongue is pinking up, where for over 15 years it has had a thick white coating most days.

I found I missed food more this time than I did in HPS GUIDED 7DW level 1, however when the results are this good it will not deter me moving through the other levels and keep this as part of my lifelong plan.

There is little that can replace this feeling.
    My body is stress free, like it has just gone through some miraculous car wash that does you inside and out and leaves you gleaming!

I wonder how long this will last …I understand this is an old habitual thought process us humans encounter at times…it will last as long as I want it to as long as I am mindful of my choices and habits!

In summary, the title of this post tells you my body is feeling freedom!

Wishing all who read here peace and happiness-thanks for joining me

Mia x

Re: Mia_L Age 37, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial-Freedom

Excellent! Sounds as though you're in a very good position right now, and with a perfect attitude to take the benefits you've reaped so far and really multiply them. You're right, too, about habitual thought processes. The further you follow this path, the more you learn about these things even as you change the habits. So far, it's been very well done.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello Mia!

I can feel your energy and freeing self through your words... amazing. This is certainly a journey worth taking - especially seeing how it reveals something different for each individual.

Enjoy and appreciate how your body feels now... with patience and continued health practice, you won't be disappointed. More freedom will present itself over time. Just ride the wave.

Happy to be here with you.
      Shawnee

Comment

Mia,

I rejoice in your rejoicing!

PLEASE, KEEP ON DANCING. DON'T EVER STOP FRIEND.

Forge on HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing friend, the best is yet to come in your DBC (deep body care) journey!

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

HI Mia,

so lovely to hear you re-enter, re-claim,re-discover and feel your body!

Yes post 7DW Level 2 is that time when you notice major things like this!

enjoy.

love belinda

Comment

Mia, great changes and insights on your part. You are right that it lasts as long as you want it to last.
              That is why you need to continue cleansing, so that the cravings and bad habits diminish.

But now is your time of joy !!!

Wishing you the very best,

Comment

Mia - wonderful to read how you're body is freer and more fluid. If the body reflects the mind, then it seems that you're doing great on a lot more levels!

Looking forward to supporting you through the post-cleanse!

Comment

Mia_L

Sounds like your body went through a nice healthy dose of awakening throughout your level 2 experience! I think it's telling you to go out, dance and celebrate your accomplishments!

Boogie on!!!

Love,

Judy_I

Comment

Thanks everyone, it's great to have your support along the way.

Today I'm learning more about myself, my habits good and bad and the importance of being here as much as possible.

Love and blessings to you all

Mia x

Comment

Hi Mia,

Lovely testimonial.... I look forward to getting back to the sensations you are feeling right now... Very inspirational....

Stephen_C

Comment

Working...
                      X