Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Teacher, Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #3 cleansing- Colon cleansing, Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics combined. Testimonial - The group makes the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Teacher, Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #3 cleansing- Colon cleansing, Juicing, Fasting, Home colonics combined. Testimonial - The group makes the difference

Hey everyone, I'm into my second week of 7DW post-cleansing and continuing to enjoy greater and greater levels of energy and effectiveness in daily life. Not a super rush of energy like river rapids, but more like a deep, inexhaustible lake; I can just go forever, it seems, so long as I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night.

As many of you know, I was away from home for several months, and unable to 7DW Freedom cleanse or even eat the kinds of foods I'd gotten accustomed to having as part of my health maintenance, stuff like fresh fruits and salads; didn't have the space to do certain things like tibs, and eventually ran out of time for qigong, which I'd developed into a daily habit for a while.

The best, freshest foods I had available were meats and white rice, two things I never eat together, but with all the exercise I was getting daily (scuba diving) I was famished generally every evening and often ate everything on my plate. I maintained a decent appearance outside, but inwardly I could tell that I was slowing down.

When I got back home, I had to readjust to a busier work schedule than I'd had previously, and the transition was pretty rough. I had my old comfort foods and friends to hang out with, and being more on the acidic side due to my vacation diet (not to mention lots of cold beer to help it along the way), it was a while before I could get my head around another cleanse, although I had originally planned to get started right away.

Well, to cut an expanding story short, I got back on track finally, and here on the other side of the formal, I'm finding that despite my semi-expectation of having to do a couple of cleanses to compensate for all the not-so-good stuff I'd been doing earlier this year, well, I seem to be better than ever.

How does that work? How was I able to get back into gear after a couple of months back from a long hiatus like that? I assure you, it wasn't willpower, and while my experience I'm sure had some part in things, by far the most important factor was that, through the entire time I was away, I maintained regular, almost daily contact with the group here. It kept me inspired, and much closer to a mental state of readiness than I would have had if I'd simply slipped out and faded away during that time.

I understand it's often necessary to disappear for a while, or can seem necessary anyway, but I would urge everyone to keep that participation up if you're at all able--and these days it gets easier all the time--because it really makes all the difference. We have a terrific group here, and there's always some new fascinating story unfolding on the boards. It keeps that sense of wonder alive, and reminds us constantly of what can be gained when we take care of ourselves the HPS way.

So, it's an old refrain, but so very true: participation is key. I would not have the successes I've had without all of you here who have led by example and cheered from the sidelines. THANK YOU ALL.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, Master Faster #3, Testiimonial - The group makes the difference

Hey Rick,

Nice to here about the energy reserve. I'm sittin' here cheering from the sidelines and can't wait to jump back in... Congratulations on yet another 7DW cleanse... and thanks for all the inspriation and support you have given to everyone here... me included...

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, Master Faster #3, Testiimonial - The group makes the difference

Originally posted by Richard_D
      Hey everyone, I'm into my second week of 7DW post-cleansing and continuing to enjoy greater and greater levels of energy and effectiveness in daily life. Not a super rush of energy like river rapids, but more like a deep, inexhaustible lake; I can just go forever, it seems, so long as I get about 5-6 hours of sleep a night.
      Rick

FOR THE PERSON TIRED OF FEELING SICK. BEING SICK. LOOKING and FEELING ENERGETICALLY BLAND... Take your first step today. Order now and watch your energy levels make a fundamental shift for the better.

Peace friend,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Rick!

Yes, long time! Of course I fall into one of those people who disappeared and needs to come back. But it through messages such as yours that I truly realize I NEED TO COME BACK. Thank you for this reminder. I truly appreciate it.

But how exciting about your scuba diving! I am very excited to hear about that. Seems as though your really enjoyed yourself and took time to have fun.

Thanks for all of the inspiration and I look forward to following your leadership and guidance.

Peace.

Courtney

Comment

I got back on track finally, and here on the other side of the formal, I'm finding that despite my semi-expectation of having to do a couple of cleanses to compensate for all the not-so-good stuff I'd been doing earlier this year, well, I seem to be better than ever.
          yes yes when we're here 7 Day Wonder cleansing and during the formal cleansing week working with the body at its foundation level the results that sprout from this work and their benefits are astounding and unexpected.....making a slip here and there just a part of the process.

So, it's an old refrain, but so very true: participation is key. I would not have the successes I've had without all of you here who have led by example and cheered from the sidelines. THANK YOU ALL
          you're welcome man thank you for perservering to keep yourself here amongst us generously giving of your support and love and all the while opening yourself to these very important elements of healing......it seems simple, but these simple things of love and support need practice to give as well as accept,

keep on Rick

Peace Lve and Light

alan
          Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Originally posted by Alan_A

......it seems simple, but these simple things of love and support need practice to give as well as accept,

keep on Rick

Peace Lve and Light

alan

man, that is so true... how many people do we all know, including maybe ourselves, who maybe know how to give, but not to accept? or vis-a-versa, how to take, how to accept, but not to give.

to get it right requires an understanding and then practice, and I'm so glad you guys and gals are here practicing... just replying on this thread is an expression of practice!

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, Master Faster #3, Testiimonial - The group makes the differenc

Lovely distinctions and articualtion here Rick, thanks

I'm so happy for you...and also knowing how much you are actually currently fitting in in your life! awesome eh/!

Well done on all fronts - especialy the sleep

much love
              Belinda

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, Master Faster #3, Testimonial - The group makes the difference

Rick,

I'm also coming to learn so well the fact that the support from fellow 7DW cleansers makes all the difference. Without it, there are few who would be able to continue cleansing their bodies and minds until success.

Thanks for explaining what happened in your life lately and how the guided cleanse with HPS helped you turn it around (for now ). It makes it easier to understand your experiences.
                To follow on Jos-hua's comment, perhaps you should think which of your giving and receiving skills needs more improvement... and work on it. For my part, it is receiving, I guess.
                Oh, re: the sleep - well, lately I've been sleeping less for stupid reasons, but the body is doing so, so, so much better than I had expected. More power to the cleansings - obviously they are the reason of this stamina!

Peace,

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, Master Faster #3, Testimonial - The group makes the difference

Hey guys,

Yes, very true what Alan and Jos-hua have pointed out here, giving seems like a no-brainer for something that we should work on, but I have to admit I've never given much thought to the flip side. Given my background--taught that it is deeply shameful to accept from others when you're unable to repay in kind--of course I have issues accepting kindness beyond a certain point.

My roommate is like that, won't take anything from anyone, won't let someone buy him dinner, and then he wants to buy the next 3 or 4 in a row...well come to think of it, I've never been like that, I made it a point long ago not to ever have a confrontation with anyone who wants to pay for a meal, I mean, people get awfully uptight about it and it just seems so useless. If it means that much to you, then fine, I'm not going to fight you over it.

I realize we're discussing things beyond material or financial giving, but it does seem in some ways related, this idea that you have to give back a net positive at all times, ie not let yourself accept more than you receive, not even come close just to be on the safe side, lest you become a "burden" of some such. I have found many times--on reflection, well after things were over with--that I've enjoyed the compassion and emotional support of others that I was in no way capable of returning at the time, and the tendency is to look back on these times with guilt. So there you go, it's an acceptance issue, isn't it.

I hope that makes sense. Anyway, it rings bells with me, so I have something to ponder now...

Rick
                  Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster #3, Testimonial - The group makes the difference

Hey Rick

Enjoyed your testimonial! Your participation is an encouragement to everyone and your testimonial goes to show how important participation really is! It takes time and effort but it's really worth it.

Your few years of 7 Day Wonder freedom cleansing must be really building a solid foundation of energy and vitality in your body which is also great encouragement for us to continue on the path!

Ben

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster #3, Testimonial - The gr

aahh yes, receiving love.

I have loved this quote 'the greatest thing in life is to give love and be loved in return' (can't remember who said it)...and there have been times in my life where I hae htought.....If I can just master this, this lifetime, that will be an accomplishment!

love Belinda

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, Master Faster #3, Testimonial - The group makes the difference

Thank you for responding to my intro. Your journey has been amazing. I guess that now I am among the blessed who get to benefit from your experience.

Peace,
                        Karen

Comment

Hi Rick

What a great summary of your trials over the last few months.

I’m aware I was not here at the sidelines through your formal-sorry, however I’m SO happy you managed to finally do a formal week of cleansing for yourself

I will ensure to read through your formal week, as your insights and sharing are always valued and helpfull.

You remain to be a true inspiration to others at HPS and myself included

Thank you for your presence.

Blessings
                          Mia x

Comment

Working...
                          X