Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software programmer, Adrian_S, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- I'm appreciating the support forums more and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software programmer, Adrian_S, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- I'm appreciating the support forums more and more

I took the plunge and went for level 4, which was a water only fast (more accurate would be to say no juices).

Well, I can say that everyone will eventually get there. When you are able to fully control your appetite for a week without eating anything you could say you reached an important milestone.

This DBC cleanse gave me another perspective, or rather, adjusted my existing one to deep body caring.

When I joined this group I thought this is going to be easy, especially after I successfully completed my last program. However, as times goes by, I can tell this is not about cleansing, it's about changing yourself, deeply, which is rather hard.

The cleanses themselves get easier, though.

But the challenge comes after... when I'm losing my grip, I turn to the forums. Even if I don't get encouragement messages myself, seeing others makes me put everything in perspective.

When I joined the DBC group, I read in the material I was provided that the support is a very important part of the program.

Now, after more than one year, I only say that is so much true... If you choose to cleanse online, then make your choice based on the support you receive, it makes all the difference in the world... and HPS is probably #1 in this regard.

I guess I should mention some of the changes.

I didn't notice too many bodily changes. If you want to see an impressive list of that, go to my level 3 testimonial: http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=3314.

There is only an important thing: my hands and feet are getting warmer - I had them cold ever since I was a kid. The cleanses start showing their effect.

However, something changed deep inside.

It's more of an understanding of myself, or the world, or rather, my relationship with the world. Jos-hua promised that level 4 will touch the spiritual aspect. I feel more at peace with everyone and everything. And that is probably the most important thing one should strive for.

Probably this sound somewhat strange. Well, whatever... but I encourage HPS beginners to go through all the levels and then the things I mentioned will become clearer.

Love and light,
    Last edited by Adrian_S; 11-30-2006, 02:32 AM.

Re: Adrian_S, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- I'm appreciating the support forums more and more

Hey Adrian, all sounds good. It's hard to point to any one aspect of what we learn here and say, "this is what makes the real difference," but I think the group has to be a top contender.

Spiritual, physical, emotional gains, I guess these cleanses take you through a full cycle over time, and then it's anybody's guess what will characterize any particular successive cleanse. It's always worth doing.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Adrian_S, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- I'm appreciating the support forums more and more

Hi Adrian,

Welcome back and good to hear the changes you have experienced from DEEP BODY CARE. As Jos-hua has taught us the cleansing aspect is just one aspect of caring for our bodies.

One of the great things I've noticed too is the calming effect this HPS program has upon oneself... Being wound up pretty tight at times I feel taking time for yourself and having a retreat in the comfort of your on home is truly an amazing experience....
      See you soon.....

Stephen_C

Comment

hey Adrian,

it all doesn't sound strange to me...a lot people who have done some fasting, even without colonics, would be able to relate with what you are experiencing.

I feel more at peace with everyone and everything. And that is probably the most important thing one should strive for.
        i agree Adrian, i agree completely on an intellectual level, and gradually on an active and spiritual level...
        congratulations to you for your perserverence to complete the initial learning processes of cleansing, of cleansing your body and mind, and attaining a more intimate understanding of the inter-connection of all things in this world and universe,

you are an inspiration

peace

Lve and Light

alan
        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Re: Adrian_S, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- I'm appreciat

Hi Adrian,

beautifully articulated. I feel very happy for you...and so relate to what you say - especially round the real challenges of personal change.

Thanks so much for your input round the place - I have gotton so much from your efforts.

Love Belinda

Comment

Re: Adrian_S, Age 28, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- I'm appreciat

Originally posted by Adrian_S

The cleanses themselves get easier, though.

But the challenge comes after... when I'm losing my grip, I turn to the forums. Even if I don't get encouragement messages myself, seeing others makes me put everything in perspective.

....I feel more at peace with everyone and everything. And that is probably the most important thing one should strive for.

Love and light,

Glad to see that things are moving in the right direction. Deep Body Caring is a process, a transformation process, not an event, not a pill, not a diet.

Now that you have a handle on your health, I am not surprised that the spiritual aspects are shining through even brighter... in fact, the whole group experience of support is based on spiritual values, so I am not surprised in what you wrote.... at the end of the day, what more could one want:

"....I feel more at peace with everyone and everything."

Forge on DBC friend, Adrian, there is so much more still to come in your master faster cleanses, do not hesitate, keep jumping into the cool calm waters of rejuvenation, start planning for an even brighter future, now!

Wishing you all the best. Peace from Solvenia.... btw, the Amma program in Dublin was so great, so glad I made the effort to do it.... plan on going to her Ashram in two weeks time.... for christmas and new years, lets meet up there!

FOR THE PERSON TIRED OF FEELING SICK. BEING SICK. LOOKING ENERGETICALLY BLAND you can clean up and order here to start rejuvenating your life just as we all have done/ are doing. It's simple the HPS online guided way. Take your first step today. Order now.
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Dear Adrian,

Well said. You make the advanced levels sound like the perfectly logical, natural and desirable place to be. I am so grateful for all of your support to me personally - I can't begin to explain how beneficial your advice and information to everyone here has also been to me.

All of this after just a bit more than 1 year. That it truly amazing. Talk about return on investment. This is really one of those cases where you get out what you put in.

I really like 'hanging out with the winners'.

You have been such an inspiration!

Peace,
              Karen

Comment

Working...
              X