Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fundraising and Resource Development. Heather K, Age 26, 7DW Level 1- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- Sugar No More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising and Resource Development. Heather K, Age 26, 7DW Level 1- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- Sugar No More!

Testimonial of the Sugaholic!

Today, it is great to announce that the month of January has almost completed and I had still not had any sugar since 2007 began. I completed my fast at the first of January and the primary reason I entered this program was because my sugar addiction had come to an all-time-low.

I didn't think I could go one day without sugar. I felt completely powerless and I was desperate. I fetl like it had taken over my life.

When I was on the seven day fast, it was extremly emotional for me. I thought I was going to die during the first three days.

I also began to realize that it was so much more emotional than it ever was physical, not just with sugar but any kind of food.

However, I was determined that I was going to release my pain once and for all. And after one year of struggling through the pain of my "need" for sugar, I have put it down and I haven't looked back.

After my formal, I wasn't sure what to expect. It has only been one month and I feel more confident in my own body. I don't feel so much shame any longer. I feel more stable throughout the day.

My pimle out breaks have gone down alot. My skin feels brighter.

I feel better in my clothes. And today, I can't wait to fill my body up with nutritional foods instead of food that ony cause imbalances within.

I am becoming much more concious of my actions regarding food and what it does to my precious organs.

Today, I really care about my body and it doesn't have anything to o with how much I weigh or don't weigh.

Yet, it has everything to do with the love that I decide to give to myself and the choice that I make with food.

Thank you for letting me share!
    Heather

Re: Heather K, Age 26, Level 1, Testimonial-Sugar No More!

Originally posted by Heather_K
    Testimonial of the Sugaholic!

.....I feel more confident in my own body. I don't feel so much shame any longer. I feel more stable throughout the day. My pimle out breaks have gone down alot. My skin feels brighter. I feel better in my clothes. And today, I can't wait to fill my body up with nutritional foods instead of food that ony cause imbalances within.

I am becoming much more concious of my actions regarding food and what it does to my precious organs. Today, I really care about my body and it doesn't have anything to o with how much I weigh or don't weigh. Yet, it has everything to do with the love that I decide to give to myself and the choice that I make with food.

Thank you for letting me share!
    Heather

Ah, and thanks for sharing!!!

So inspiring to see you taking control of your body and health, and emotions too! So inspiring indeed... and you have to admit it hasn't been one half as hard as it might have seemed to you before you jumped into HPS guided online cleansing.

Forge on cleansing friend.
    I look forward to many more wonderful things unfolding in your level 2. Many!!

Peace, love and light, you have done great Heather. Enjoy.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Heather,

Congratulations for taking charge like you did. Your testimonial is going to be very inspiring to lots of people out there who have sugar addiction. Heck, it inspired me, too! I bet it feels great to be in that place where you can feel your body wanting healthy fuel instead of junk. And you had the guts to go through the pain and emotional upset to get what you know was best for your life. Way to go! Rock On!

- John

Comment

Hi Heather,

Great to hear you are feeling so much better... and it only gets better... So much more to learn here and looking forward traveling along up the cleansing path with you....

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Beautiful sharing Heather....It is SO GREAT!!!

so great to hear that the bonds of hopelessness around sugar have been busted!

So great to hear that love has triumphed over the outside pressures of cultural narrow perspectives and negative habits!

and this is just the begining.

I celebrate your courage, I celebrate your strength to change, I celebrate anther on the path of self love!!

The world is a better place.

much love
          Belinda

Comment

Working...
          X