Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Teacher, Richard_D, Age 34, HPS DBC, 7DW Master Faster #4, Deep detox, deep bowel cleansing, deep healing. Testimonial -- Now it gets interesting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Teacher, Richard_D, Age 34, HPS DBC, 7DW Master Faster #4, Deep detox, deep bowel cleansing, deep healing. Testimonial -- Now it gets interesting

Yep, you read correctly, having capped off my 8th ride with HPS GUIDED, I'm now getting to a point in my life where things are taking a real turn for the interesting, and I mean that in the best possible way.

I've left a trail of testimony here extending back almost 4 years, I think it's been now, and if you're reading this and wondering what's possible for cleansers here, then by all means find some time to sort through the record.

It deals not only with physical issues that I've laid to rest in that time, but more importantly has seen my personal development pick up and begin to climb ever higher.

In that vein, I'm finding after this last 7DW cleanse that more than ever I'm finding a deeper significance in the work I've done cleaning up in a physical sense to similar improvements in my personal, emotional, and spiritual life that have come as a direct result.

How did I get here? Is it all just physical cleansing?

No, surely not, but by cleaning up my physical environment, little by little I've come to a point where I can begin taking an interest in matters such as, what's a suitable and noble purpose for one's time, energy...one's life, once the immediate threat of health problems is removed? I couldn't stop to ponder that issue when I was too worried about living and dying with all these physical issues.

And what non-physical improvements have I experienced?

Well, for one thing, a calmer mind, an easier time flowing and dealing with things as they occur in my life, an increased capacity for patience and tolerance of others, and with all that a much deeper sense of actually caring for others, seeing them as just like myself, struggling and stumbling at times trying to get by and get better in this world.

Is this what the wise leaders of the ages have meant by the word, "compassion?" I haven't really felt anything like it since I was a kid myself, still clean and healthy and largely unspoiled by the trials of adulthood.

What's that worth in everyday terms, how does that translate into daily life, success, relationships, etc.?

I don't know yet, but I can tell you, it feels great, and it makes me eager to go further, while confident at the same time that I'm going exactly where I want to go, while being exactly where I need to be in the moment.

So anyway, I'm taking some initial steps in what I consider an actual spiritual dimension, which is rooted not in metaphysical ruminations or blissful dreamlike mental states, but rather a very tangible appreciation of the world we live in, the living creatures we share it with, and a whole bunch of other stuff I've been taking for granted for the last 25 years or so. Getting my head out of reliving past episodes, spending less life speculating on future possibilities, and just taking some time here and there to breathe in the now and really experience it for what it is. The amazing part is how difficult it is to sustain one's present tense for more than a few seconds at a time, in the beginning at least.

So what good is this for someone with a leaky gut or arthritis they want relief from, or whatever?

Simply this: what if you had moved beyond your physical concerns to such a degree that the little things taking place around you at all times actually crept into your awareness and held you captive to your own sense of awe and wonder for a change? What if the center of your world shifted from awareness of pain and fear, and settled into peace and gratitude?

Don't get me wrong, I just get the odd glimmer of this stuff myself, and I have plenty of mundane-world baggage weighing me down. But as I unload more of my physical burdens and conncerns, more of my attachment to my "health problems" that have been nagging at me increasingly with age, the more I see how occupied my mind has been with such trifling, petty, selfish concerns, and I've been missing out on the beauty in and all around me.

I continue to miss out on the best life has to offer, but the difference today is that I know not only can I do something about making that situation better, but that I have been doing it, even when I felt at times that I was being lazy or worse at times...and I feel confident that I'll continue making the right choices more and more often, and opening up to higher levels of practice and experience.

Seeing this realization begin to play out in my daily life is a gift that I never dreamed existed 4 years ago when I began my 7-Day Wonder cleansing adventure with Jos-hua and the HPS online community.

I will never be able to put more than a dent in the debt of gratitude I feel toward Jos-hua, his teachers, my own dear friends in the HPS-Online family past and present...without the caring and support from each and every one of you over the years, my life today would be very different. Your personal stories and wisdom, your own trials and triumphs, all this has been an integral part of my own development...try to find that in a bottle of pills!

So many many thanks to all of you, and it goes without saying by now that you'll see me back here for 7DW Master Faster #5, 6, 7...and every time I know I'll have something new to share, because if there's one thing I've learned in my time here, it's that there are always deeper lessons, more discoveries to make, so long as you persist in the effort to keep forging ahead.

Thanks everybody,

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Testimonial -- Now it gets interesting

and the best is still to come.....

hahahahahahhahaaaaa

peace dude... enjoy.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Testimonial -- N

thanks Bro for your compelling and articualte sharing.

so glad to be on this road with you.

I look forward to maybe one day meeting as well, in the present moment I feel my excitement as i experience and witness your deep shiftings and recognitions.

'and the best is still to come'....

love Belinda
      (PS love the Quote!)

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Testimonial -- Now it gets interesting

Hey Rick

Great testimonial!!

Very very insightful about the true nature of the cleansing path and the natural progression beyond the physical cleansing into the mental/spiritual realm. It's inspiring that you have reached that stage after only 4 years and are really exploring deeper issues now and also that you can share it with us so that we can watch and learn.

cheers!

Ben

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Testimonial -- N

Wow, Rick, this is an amazing post! This is really what life is all about: becoming aware of it, of its small details . It is so simple, and yet so difficult to realize and accept for most of us!

As far as I am concerned, I now see all your thousands of posts on this forum just a kind of training for this testimonial. This is your post having the deepest insights!

Peace,

Comment

Richard - great information on how the cleansing affects in many ways.
            Very uplifting testimonial!

Janaka

Comment

Hi Rick,

I remember when I first started cleansing here back about 4 years ago and you and I were right there together cleanse for cleanse , sharing and encouraging each other on through and through... and now you have moved a little bit further up the path lighting the way for all us to continue on, and in doing so, your encouragement has moved to broader realm, encompassing all who journey here onto the HPS cleansing path...

Your cleansing and testimonial by example continues to lead and inspire all who follow.. I look forward to sitting down with you sometime along the path here and meeting and sharing our experiences in person...

Thanks for your continued support of all us past, present, and I know in the future to come...

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

(huge smile....)

nice, way to go.... i feel you here, you really are speaking from the heart, of your life and experience, your wisdom... and knowledge that all of it just continues to deepen, to manifest.

thank you for this sharing,

may you continue to be peaceful

love, life, shawnee

Comment

Rick, what beautiful sentiment, what open sincerity. Sometimes in reading your post I sense an old world philosophy that seems to transcend your age. It's hard to believe your only a few years older than me.

I see reflections of myself in the journey you described and in you current level of realization. Although I haven't quite gotten there, you painted such a beautiful picture that I can't help but want to go there.

Originally posted by Richard_D
                  Is this what the wise leaders of the ages have meant by the word, "compassion?" I haven't really felt anything like it since I was a kid myself, still clean and healthy and largely unspoiled by the trials of adulthood.

This in particular really resonates with me. I think having that newness we had when we were childeren is perhaps one of the most wonderful things in the world. To recapture it after losing it is maybe even better.

Thanks for sharing your experience Rick and for all the support you've provided to us all here at the community including of course myself.

Comment

What a truly inspiring testimonial Rick-just brilliant!

I remember reading somewhere you saying a firm 'no' that you were not really very spiritual...but I have always thought differently

You have always shown understanding, provided loving assistance and kindness along with devoting your time to helping others, and so to me those are all spiritual practices that you have repeatedly given.

Saying that, I can see how much more you have embraced those teachings.

Thanks for being here Rick, it wouldn't be the same without you

Peace
                    Mia x

Comment

Rick,

Thank you so very much for your thought provoking testimonial. You continue to be a huge source of light, love and inspiration.

[QUOTE=Richard_D] clean and healthy and largely unspoiled by the trials of adulthood. [/quote}

I firmly believe that this is the way we are meant to live.

Discovering, or rather recovering, that innocence of mind, body and spirit is a gift. It is truly delightful that it is a direct result of something that appears (on the surface) so very, very grounded in the nitty-gritty physical. (I mean bowel cleansing -- can it get much more physical than that? )

I am honored and grateful to be on a 7DW path that you and others have paved with such love, caring and compassion. Thanks, bud.

Peace and love,
                      Karen

Comment

Richard,

I enjoyed your testimonial. It's nice to see that the physical part of 7DW cleansing has spilled over into other areas of your life. That is really uplifting to hear. When you have improved your physical than you can take of your emotional, spiritual, and then move on to helping other people. The improvements and awareness you are and have practiced is amazing.

Tamara

Comment

Wow man, just wow. That was inspiring in such a different way. Let me try to explain. As someone who is just now about to do a 7DW level 2, I have this mindset that I will do level 2, 3, and 4, and then the benefits will still be there but not increase. Kind of like level 4 is the pinnacle and then the rest is just the upkeep of what you have done. Even the title of your post "Now it gets interesting" just blew my preconceptions out of the water, in the best possible way. I know I'm basically talking about myself and my ideas here, but I just wanted you to know how great it was to read the post that you took the time to write. I know everyone here wants to help themselves and each other equally.

Aside from that though, oh man, I love seeing what you are writing for what it means to you. I can FEEL how important this path is for you. Peace and calmness where anxiety and worry about health existed before. What a difference. Try finding that in a bottle of pills is right! You sound like you are in such a comfortable place with cleansing and it's just a part of your life and it keeps getting better. Awesome. Just awesome all around. I'd say keep it up, but I know you will regardless. Great stuff!

Comment

Rickk! you are welcome! and thank you man, for being here, for being you, for forging and persisting and seeking...

I will never be able to put more than a dent in the debt of gratitude I feel toward Jos-hua, his teachers
                            o man, the same for me, a desire to express this gratitude that will wonderfully never be satiated, it just continues to flow and flow, from the stillness, from the realization and living in connection with all things, from unselfishness, from compassion, on and on....thanks for voicing this Rick...

Rick you said so well:

without the caring and support from each and every one of you over the years, my life today would be very different. Your personal stories and wisdom, your own trials and triumphs, all this has been an integral part of my own development...try to find that in a bottle of pills!
                            yes yea yea, i second that so much! hey hey " try to find that in a bottle of pills"

and J hahahah Jos-hua hahaha said:

and the best is still to come.....

hahahahahahhahaaaaa

peace dude... enjoy.
                            hahaha lolol

ah, its great to be along with you on this ride Rick

peace

Lve and LIght

alan
                            Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hi Richard,

What a beautifully writen testimonial. I felt as if I was in the same room as you while you were writing it. I think it is amazing how we get to know each other through this journey and really the ability to invite people into our daily lives by this online support group. It is such a family and I have only been here for a couple of months and couldn't imagine my life without it.
                              I wanted to also say what gratitude I feel for your posts. You always keep up with each and every persons' daily diary so to speak and from my perspective it feels nice to know that someone is keeping up with you and reading your daily progress. Whatever we give out in the world always returns to us in greater volumn. You are a great teacher yourself and something I have been learning lately is the art of projection. To see the light in other's we are also seeing the light in ourselves!

With love and light,
                              Heather

Comment

Working...
                              X