Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Teacher. Alan_A, Age 27, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial- I’m very glad and pleased to be writing this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Teacher. Alan_A, Age 27, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Level 4. Testimonial- I’m very glad and pleased to be writing this

Hi everyone,

I’m very glad and pleased to be writing this testimonial now after finishing my 7 Day Wonder level 4 freedom cleanse, meaning that, in a sense, I’ve graduated from HPS DBC:-)….but as most advanced 7DW cleansers understand, these first few 7DW colon cleanses, home colonics, fasting and juicing cleanses. are only the tip of the iceberg.

This 7DW level 4 cleanse brought me into water fasting and spiritual cleansing.

I experienced during that week of detox, uprooting, and expelling, feelings of compassion, connection, and intimacy with life and all its manifestations…..and as my life on all levels evolves I know that the steady dedication to the cultivation of these feelings is important for my health, and the health of my surroundings and the planet.

But it is a gradual process, all of it,…from habit changing in lifestyle an relationships, to physical rejuvenation, to emotional balancing, and spiritual development…they are all part of an holistic balancing act, where each part in its own way and time requires appropriate compassionate loving attention according to each individual’s own path and specific needs.

HPS 7Dw DEEP BODY CARE really has laid out a sound groundwork to work with in this gradual process….and I really do feel a sense of “mastery” in some senses….at least in the sense that on my own personal level, I was able this 7DW cleanse to not get dragged down in negative habits of thought and resistance, and was able to open up to what knowledge was there to be revealed to me.

2 years exactly since 7DW level 1, 2 and a half since opening 7DW level 1 literature and stepping into “practice books” for the first time…..

And I say with confidence I’m well on a healthy way to living peacefully and compassionately a full rich abundant life that , as long as I maintain a healthy lifestyle including cleansing, will be sustained in quality as I age, …and I won’t be looking with an eye on the past saying “those were the good old days”

healing..balance..peace........................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Re: Alan_A, Age 27, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial

Alan, that was a fast testimonial!

It is powerful, as far as words themselves can do that.

I wish you to go deeper each day with your development!

Peace,

Comment

Re: Alan_A, Age 27, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- I’m very glad and pleased to be writing this

yea, it's a lot more than just a stupid colon cleanse.

yea, when one combines Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing together, and follows the protocols of 7DW Freedom Cleansing, well, as you said, "with confidence I’m well on a healthy way to living peacefully and compassionately a full rich abundant life."

Forge on Freedom Cleansing friend.

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Alan_A, Age 27, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- I’m very glad and pleased to be writing this

The Good 'Ol Days...well, why not? Take the old part out, keep that journey forward and there'll never be any cause to look back, too much to do in the present...to paraphrase, the Good Days are closer than the next breath.

Great to read you here, as always looking forward to the 7DW post-cleanse.

Rick
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

The first duty of being human
          is to realize the highest thing available to us
          before becoming corpses and ghosts
          not wasting the opportunity of human birth.

The second duty as human comrades
          is to help each other to the highest degree
          stop hurting, stop fighting over scraps
          aim for true friendship in birth, aging, and death.

The third duty as citizens of the world
          is to help quell the sorrows of the world
          making this world a fit place to live
          truly a wonderful, beautiful humane world.

Each of us has these three duties
          to vigorously do our best to fulfill
          completely before dying so our fame
          comes from reaching the highest human potential.

Tan Ajan Buddhadasa Bhikkhu
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Excellent work Alan!

And such a great age to have this foundation.

Plus, you are REALLY taking full advantage of everything here at your fingertips.

So, enjoy your postcleanse, and continue to lay the groundwork for a healthy, enlightened future

Comment

Re: Alan_A, Age 27, 7DW Level 4, Testimonial- I’m very glad and pleased to be writing

Hey Alan

Great 7 Day Wonder cleansing testimonial!

You have obviously come a long way in 2 short years.

It's always good to read your insights and I agree with everything you are saying...I can see a lot of similarities in my own short experience here already!!

Looking forward to sharing more of your 7DW journey.

Ben
              The only constant is change

Comment

Alan, I have to echo what the others have said. Good for you.

....and you also wont have to put your health in the hands of Western Medical "doctors!"

Comment

Alan,

It is so amazing to see that you are having such great success with your health, physicially, mentally and spiritually.

You are an inspiration to all the 'newbee's' like me.

Congratulations on your hard work and discipline.

Patricia_S

Comment

Alan,

I am so happy for you. Congratulations! It is wonderful to have been privledge to follow behind you, read and feel your example on this forum. You are truly an inspiration and leader.

Looking forward to following your continued exploration and discipline into the world of fruitful 7DW healthiness.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                    X