Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- If someone is healthy, they should come to hps and cleanse before things go downhill...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1 - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Testimonial- If someone is healthy, they should come to hps and cleanse before things go downhill...

If someone is healthy, they should come to hps and 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse before things go downhill.

If others are like I WAS in January 2007, already at the bottom of the health chart, they should come to hps and 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleanse before they waste anymore of their time and money on other "solutions" that are only temporary.

It may sound ludicrous, but I now think, with the kind of days we live in, that HPS deep body care is the only solution to permanent and increasing health!

The wisdom and guidance found here concerning our physical bodies is tremendous and could not be had elsewhere.

Following the schedules and realizing such positive results within the first month is worth whatever anyone has to do to get here.

I was at the bottom of the hill - health wise - and had tried everything I knew to do.

Over the previous year, I had spent thousands of dollars trying to find the answer to what seemed to me like simple questions.
    I did colonics,
    I did a parasite cleanse,
    I did a 30 day candida cleanse,
    I took supplements galore,
    I saw doctors and ND's.

I was actually surpised when the doctors and ND's couldn't seem to solve the simple little problem of poor digestion and lack of good bowels movements. Little did I know it wasn't that simple at all!

I had tried all of the readily available solutions - and although I was not in the habit of taking pharmaceuticals, I stooped that low a couple of times.

I discovered (as many others have) that when bowel movements are not regular, then there was no peace of mind or body. Most of my free time was spent thinking about how to fix the problem - reading one book after the other and constantly experimenting with different foods and supplements.

Then one afternoon, I was in tears and prayer to God.
    I am in the habit of praying, so that was not a last resort for me, I was just totally frustrated and at my wit's end. My prayer was basically this, "Help!!"

The very next day I was online researching (yet again) for how I could help myself to have regular eliminations. I had been experimenting with the long list of natural methods for easier bm's and the next thing I was going to try was castor oil - but I didn't want to use it before I knew more and that's what took me to the computer (by the way, castor oil is not the answer, so don't bother using it) - and then I happened to notice HPS-online.com.

I looked at the site for a few seconds and listened to Jos-hua's video testimony. What he said he had, I wanted - and so I signed up - not knowing anthing about what was involved. I wanted the end result and I didn't care what I had to go through to get there.

Well, now that I've been through my first HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse I'm as happy as a pig in mud!

Many little ailments have just gone by the wayside -
    I'm thinking more clearly,
    my "reading" eyes last longer way longer,
    I'm able to walk more easily and longer,
    In yoga class, I can sit with my legs crossed and my back straight (something I was never able to do),
    I have energy to carry groceries up the stairs (I have energy, period!),
    I don't hate the stairs anymore,
    I've eaten more than I ever have,
    I am more full and more content at the dinner table, and since I started this program I lost 14 lbs (gained a couple back) but am down a couple sizes and have to buy new clothes now (oh no!).

An unexpected bonus - I stopped having vaginal discharge! For 30 years I've had to tuck in a kleenex so that my underwear wouldn't be all yucky and sticky. I thought it was totally normal. I used tissues every day and all day long - except when I had my period, then something else was doing the job. It feels great!

Oh, and did I mention that my bowel movements are more frequent now than they were last year, when I thought everything was fine? Only a month later and I'm having an unheard of 2 bowel movements every day!!!!!

I hope many other people will come to hps guided online deep body care and find their path to good health and find hope for the future!

lots of love,
    Dorothea
    Last edited by Dorothea_L; 08-10-2007, 04:36 PM.
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- If someone is healthy, they should come to hps and cleanse before things go downhill...

Nice testimonial Dorothea!

Can u believe you signed up without even knowing what you were going to do......

Thats faith for you and you have been rewarded for that faith.

Can you believe your first formal is over?

Even tho we know its really just the begininning, its nice to know we did it!

Wishing you well.

Alysia

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- If someone is healthy, they should come to hps and cleanse before things go downhill...

Dorothea, nicely stated. If you're an adult, basically, it's a good time to start Freedom cleansing.

I wonder how much grief I could have saved myself in my 20s by doing this, rather than the way I played it.
      But of course, that time makes me appreciate what I have now the more, so it balances out.

Anyway that's a good message, if your health seems fine now, preserve it with 7DW Freedom cleansing, and if it's already gone around the bend, then bring it back with cleansing. I don't know that I'd say HPS is the ONLY way to get there--we live in an infinite universe after all--but one thing I do know is that this program is PROVEN TO WORK, for years and years running, with hundreds (at least) of individual experiences and transformations...yes, there are probably other ways out there to get to real health, but considering how rare it is to find just one thing that really works, it'd be a shame to pass up that opportunity when it lands on your doorstep.

Nicely done with the 7DW Level 1 cleanse, Dorothea, and great to have you as an addition to the group.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

Well, now that I've been through my first HPS 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleanse I'm as happy as a pig in mud!

Many little ailments have just gone by the wayside -
        I'm thinking more clearly,
        my "reading" eyes last longer way longer,
        I'm able to walk more easily and longer,
        In yoga class, I can sit with my legs crossed and my back straight (something I was never able to do),
        I have energy to carry groceries up the stairs (I have energy, period!),
        I don't hate the stairs anymore,
        I've eaten more than I ever have,
        I am more full and more content at the dinner table, and since I started this program I lost 14 lbs (gained a couple back) but am down a couple sizes and have to buy new clothes now (oh no!).

An unexpected bonus - I stopped having vaginal discharge! For 30 years I've had to tuck in a kleenex so that my underwear wouldn't be all yucky and sticky. I thought it was totally normal. I used tissues every day and all day long - except when I had my period, then something else was doing the job. It feels great!

Oh, and did I mention that my bowel movements are more frequent now than they were last year, when I thought everything was fine? Only a month later and I'm having an unheard of 2 bowel movements every day!!!!!

lots of love,
        Dorothea

ah, that is nice to read Dorothea. I rejoice in your rejoicing.

This continuously guided HPScleansing, rejuvenation and health transformation program is heads and tails over other health care, fitness and cleansing options you have reviewed before simply because our involvement in your health and renewal is structured, practical, and continuous.

Those isolated one-time quick fix health adjustments that you have done in the past are like one-night-stands: exciting for a while but ultimately unfulfilling and devoid of meaning.

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Dorothea,

I really enjoyed reading your 7DW Freedom cleansing testimonial. Isn't it incredible that we can go through some tough times, constantly searching for an answer, even praying for an answer. And then, we come across a solution.

Yet lots of people with similar problems will do the same things as you have, even happen to come across the hps site, and not 'see' the solution. They possibly do not possess the awareness to take the action that they desperately need to take.

All your efforts to search for an answer over the years were driven by your determination and belief that there is an answer. And eventually you found hps, because you never gave up looking.

I wish you well in your journey to even better health and vitality.

Bharat

Comment

Thanks Alysia, Rick, Jos-hua and Bharat,

I was going to write this in another program, and then paste it in, but it was becoming an overwhelming project. It's better when I just "wing" it.

It's great to be over the hump of 7DW level 1!
            I'm excited to go to 7DW level 2 to find what else will drop off of my body and OUT of my body!!

love to all,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Dorothea, it is always great to read the enthusiasm and heath improvements that someone has after coming off a successful 7dw cleanse.

Thanks,
              Janaka

Comment

I'm editing my post here a few months later, and adding the following:

===============================
                For those people who think one cleanse is the beginning and the end, I highly advise that you take another moment and read what happened to Dorothea in her second HPS online guided cleanse, her 7DW level 2 program which she did a few months after her 7DW level 1.

IT'S SO INSPIRING TO SAY THE LEAST!

Click here-->
                http://hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=3764
                ===============================

Bottom line is properly cleansing, properly healing, proper renewal and rejuvenation is a process, not a protocol, not a pill, not an idea or a dream, but a process.

It requires from each one of us to take personal responsibility for our health, in other words, personal responsibility for our well being...

And it isn't all that hard the HPS guided way... bottom line is when you have a proven program in hand, great cleansing coaches and strong peer support, taking responsibility becomes easier than ever...

What's happening with Dorothea and her health, and what is happening with so many other HPS cleansers (check the testimonial forum), CAN happen to you... and we can prove it!

HPS guided cleansing... where detox cleansing has taken on a whole new meaning. No Guesswork, just Solid Results!
                Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Dorothea your exuberance is quite inspiring. I'm glad you have found what you've been looking for with regard to improving your health. Enjoy it!

Comment

Thanks Peter - I know you'll find it too.

love,
                    Dorothea

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- If someone is hea

Dorothea,

I come to HPS in a somewhat similar fashion to where you started. I have been driving myself crazy trying to self administer and get myself back to health. The craziest part is I haven't given up some old habits of worrying and even after joining here felt a little anxious.

After several e-mails with Jos-hua he told me to relax and check out your level 1 story. Well, I did, and I see why he told me.

I am definitely inspired and feel great that there is a light at the end of this tunnel. I can't wait to come out the other side. I am much looking forward to it because it's been a struggle lately.

Thank you for your success. I am going to go look at your Level 2 posts now and see what you are up to. I look forward to your continued success....thank you!!!!!

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- If someone is healthy, they should come to hps and cleanse before things go downhill...

Hi Tony,

I'm glad I could be of service! You had great success with your 7DW L1 formal and with your enthusiasm and love for life, I'm sure that success will continue.

love
                        Dorothea

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- If someone is hea

Hi Dorothea! Actually, I am just starting. I haven't done my 7DW Freedom cleanse yet. In fact, I just posted my intro so if you could check it out that would be great!

Comment

Re: Graphic Designer, Dorothea_L, age 49, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- If someone is healthy, they should come to hps and cleanse before things go downhill...

Oh sorry about that Tony B! I thought you were the other Tony (Tony C) who just did his formal not long ago ... Now I'll be extra careful to note the first letter of your last name.

And I'll go right to your introduction to hear more about you ... thanks for fixing that for me!

cheers,
                            Dorothea

Comment

Working...
                            X