Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English Teacher, Richard_D, Age 35, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial -- Where would I be without HPS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Teacher, Richard_D, Age 35, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #5, - Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. A Real Game Changer. Testimonial -- Where would I be without HPS?

As I cap off my 9th 7DW Freedom cleanse with Jos-hua and this fantastic group, I'm led to ask myself how different things would have gone for me had I not found HPS-Online just over 4 years ago.

Or even if I had found it, but had gone my own way after completing the 4 levels of 7DW Freedom Cleansing, where would I be, what would I be doing if I didn't have the group here and the support that has never let me down from the first day?

It's a broad hypothetical situation, to be sure...

Obviously had I never discovered this program I would be in nowhere near as good a physical state as I am now.

It's true that I had some experience with fasting prior to my time at HPS, but with zero support and only the guidance of books written 60-100 years ago about fasting during the "sanitarium" days; in fact I came close to seriously hurting myself going out and exploring on my own.

So I might have continued going my own way and causing more trouble, or losing interest after a while and going back to life as "normal"--both choices would have been disastrous.

And without all that extra health--beyond physical health, this is multidimensional rejuvenation we're talking about--how could I have possibly attained the blessings that the last few years have brought to me, most obviously my new family? A mere handful of years ago I couldn't even sustain a relationship for more than a few months, and since then I've grown so much that I'm now not only married, but I actually have a new baby--that would have been impossible!

I was just in our room last night, the baby sometimes has trouble digesting and he gets upset, cries a lot, sometimes off and on for hours, loud, too...and here I was sitting there and doing my best to deal with it, calmly--inside as well as outside--and it struck me how I used to be somewhere in public and hear a baby crying like that, and I would think, it must be hell having to deal with that in your own house, it's bad enough being exposed to other peoples' kids in small doses; and that's really it, I think, what I was dealing with last night and many times up to now would have been my personal version of hell a few years ago. My, how things have changed.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the crying stops one of these days

So now I'm getting into a much deeper, and at the same time higher, level of freedom cleansing now. And with it, my inner life is approaching a higher level as well. It's like I'm being allowed the occasional peek into realms I never knew existed, things I might have lived my whole life totally ignorant of--I wouldn't have been unusual had that been the case, few people I think are this lucky, certainly people with my background--and I feel blessed to have been given this opportunity, "lucky" doesn't begin to describe my introduction to HPS.

Whenever I write testimonials here, a part of me is constantly cautioning not to write too over-the-top; a testimonial with too much enthusiasm can seem the work of either an unbalanced or a dishonest mind.

Yet I can state without hyperbole that HPS has been instrumental in guiding me into two new families, the one I share my home with in Taiwan, and the one I share my time with here in the HPS forums. Both are an irreplaceable part of my life.

Thank you Jos-hua, and thank you to all the many wonderful friends I have here at HPS Online.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: Richard_D, Age 35, 7DW Master Faster #5, Testimonial -- Where would I be without HPS?

Originally posted by Richard_D

.... My, how things have changed.

Thank you Jos-hua, and thank you to all the many wonderful friends I have here at HPS Online.

Rick
    Rick friend, I rejoice in your rejoicing, in your blessings.

You are most welcome.... and this gives me again the opportunity to thank you. Your presence here contributes to all of us. Your presence here inspires all of us. Your presence here is a gift to all of us.

And do I correctly sense a touch of Trungpa in your testimonial?

Peace, blessings, and big hugs!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 35, 7DW Master Faster #5, Testimonial -- Where would I be without HPS?

Hi Rick,

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
      Your presence here contributes to all of us. Your presence here inspires all of us. Your presence here is a gift to all of us.
      I cannot agree more with Jos-hua's words. It was not only so informative following your 7dw freedom cleanse, but inspirational too.

Enjoy your constantly improving health, and subsequently the pleasure of your young family.

Bharat

Comment

Richard. That is truly inspiring, and you didn't go "over-the-top" at all.

Thanks for sharing this. Just starting, it's nice to see those who have been on this path for a long time and the changes they've seen in their lives.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

Don't get me wrong, I hope the crying stops one of these days

Rick
          hey Rick,

man, i'm real happy for you and glad to be apart of one of your families, and you are most welcome, lots of great things to come

as for the baby's crying, keep on smilin

peace, great to be here with you
          Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 35, 7DW Master Faster #5, Testimonial -- Where would I be without

Thanks for that, Rick. I agree with Jos-hua too. You are very special here.

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 35, 7DW Master Faster #5, Testimonial -- Where would I be without

Hey Rick,

Do you have any pictures of you and your new family?

Congratultions, (again) on completing your last 7DW Freedom Cleanse....

It's been fun following along with you the last few years and becoming part of your second family.....

PEACE

Stephen_C

Comment

Working...
              X